Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47764 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by maestrojohn(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
See her strong face like concrete.

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Cholls(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
Hextor:
nah this girl dem suppose use do ritual
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Please can someone remind me the NAME of dis our yeye Generation undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by lite15(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
No need to read senseless write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by sleeknaija(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
Olosho self dey form important person grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by John4B: 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
Clitocurrency

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Seankhalifa: 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
I will train my daughter to not depend on man... Godforbid for dis kind woman... dat y some men look down on women... lady's pls mk ur own money... alot of gals are rich with out men... only pervert take dis kind of lady serious..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by kingamaa(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
And what can you offer the rich man in return?

Apart from what u posing with.

Better go find better job. Gold digger

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Not Mature Yet
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Niflheim(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Kevin Samuels was accused by multiple women of shaming other women!!! He was called a devil and a demon!!!
Now see the same set of women trying to shame men like say na motivational quote,.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2022
Hextor:
nah this girl dem suppose use do ritual

You're so glad that some girls are being used for ritual that you now wish this lady death? undecided

What species of tree are you?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Oblivionz5(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/

That fat fool. Even if she won pay me money to follow her I no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by infohenry(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
I don't do fat ass, because I have not seen a billionaire in dollars who date fat girls. Slim models like my wife after 3 kids rock not this bag of garri with entitlement mentality meant for corrupt politicians without taste.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SpatialKing(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by jasmeel: 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
joelbooks:
Am sorry to say...Igbos have officially given Yoruba this girl
lol why yoruba?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by sandland: 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he doesn't cheat you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood

She is actually shapless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Confirm4real(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
We know una type jare...

Should we tell her something grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Edipet(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
On a normal, no man supposed chat this kind hoé, e go fat and smell,. Na clothes dey cover the shît. She go turn to sugar mummy in few years,. She go dey pay guys to come service her smelly kpekus.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by BigYash: 10:13pm On May 06, 2022
Smelling thing.. See gutter dey talk,make them still hear her voice grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 06, 2022
Ikeshi werey. You are not doing well. You are a bad rep

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by jamace(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2022
Who even have time for borehole? mmcchheeww

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he doesn't cheat you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood
She's a bad example. There many good women out there.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Meteng: 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
So says a hippo

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by samfrancis1(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/
Politicians material.. later they’ll say this one is found dead in one hotel room and body part harvested.. dem go come tag yahoo boy. Foolish people

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Funflipper: 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Ironically, if those same broke men should fvcck you, i promise you, this your big yansh go catch fire..
And you will keep on going back to fvck them.

Jabless hoe undecided

Na the rich ones wey go mine her empty skull the ashawo dey look for.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:

For once wise up and post decent contents

You got in through that hole

Moulded with blood and

Pass out through that hole with blood

Up till now, you made that same hole your pleasure island except when the blood is coming out

What is the problem with you

Were you not made out from there

Just respect yourself and nature

That same hole you are making mockery of is capable of disorganizing your entire life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Pizzo83: 10:16pm On May 06, 2022
Mumu u nr gt sense at all
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sniper101(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2022
Marketing Strategy grin

Hanty dey stylishly advertise say she's up for a one night stand; if you've got GOOD money to drop wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by onyxo76(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
who wan chat you before sef?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair / Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.