Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47753 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Digmygold: 12:23am On May 07, 2022
Seankhalifa:
I will train my daughter to not depend on man... Godforbid for dis kind woman... dat y some men look down on women... lady's pls mk ur own money... alot of gals are rich with out men... only pervert take dis kind of lady serious..

It takes more than your training. If you marry olosho, you must born olosho. Simple.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Lanretoye(m): 12:26am On May 07, 2022
As if,if her papa no broke,her mama go dey sell beer for abule egba that year.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2022
Ashi Kobo Kobo where Mompha and Tinubu din dump their sperm mtcheew
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 12:32am On May 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Sex objects...

Igbo gals sha,no shame..

Olosho full their blood

God bless southsouth and southwest
Same South South that is ladened with HIV
Point of Correction.
GOD Pls. Bless NORTHERN LADIES.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by themanderon: 12:38am On May 07, 2022
Most of these so called celebrities have lost every atom of shame. Imagine this cheap w.hore of Babylon being a role model to young girls. The future is indeed bleak for this generation of ours.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SolarKing1: 12:39am On May 07, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SHINJA: 12:44am On May 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Same South South that is ladened with HIV
Point of Correction.
GOD Pls. Bless NORTHERN LADIES.

God please curse those northern prostitutes ladies that keep giving birth to terrorists in the North

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by NIGERIAJAGA419: 12:50am On May 07, 2022
YOU NO GET LEVEL...AS MEN NO THE PATRONIZE YOUR SMELLING HOLE TO FIRE THAT SMELLING THING OF YOURS, YOU ARE INSULTING BROKE MEN... YOU ARE DOSEBEEN PIG.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Chickensoup: 12:51am On May 07, 2022
Nothing to see here people. Just a creature seeking attention.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by oyeb15: 12:51am On May 07, 2022
My Neighbor by Portable

Na this mama dey use baka disturb our neighborhood.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Astar007: 12:56am On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

I was angry at the headline until I saw this pic. Imagining me ramming this asss with my big black curved rigid diccck in the shower. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by DrHighchief(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2022
She wan trend..
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by yiagi: 2:07am On May 07, 2022
Okay na dey zuzu dey go.
Madam otedola

Get quality logo, flyers, music cover, banner, birthday design for as low as 5k. All done from the scratch in high resolution and quality.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by mysterydude: 2:10am On May 07, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry

ive neva insulted anyone on this platform but for ur post, ure a bastard n will die young
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by cococandy(f): 2:16am On May 07, 2022
She made her preferences clear.
Just look for women who want the same things as you do and everyone will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 2:20am On May 07, 2022
mysterydude:

ive neva insulted anyone on this platform but for ur post, ure a bastard n will die young
Every one will not die Young like your fada grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Empiree: 2:32am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood
you are very wicked grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Empiree: 2:32am On May 07, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I hate this bìtch with passion, sad I wish dem fit mine her head for ritual
grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sniper04(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/
Yes why would a broke man carry olosho if him no get money,abeg collect your money that your worn out tootoo go suffer am,bitthch

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Judybash93(m): 2:44am On May 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Land whale

You're technically right.. Hippos are the closet relatives of whales
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by hatedisplace: 2:53am On May 07, 2022
Danjuma827:
God will help men. Some women when they have tasted wealth, find it so hard to be submissive in their homes... 95% of marriages that the wife earns more than her husband always crash...
No matter how loyal your wife is... When she starts to earn more than you... That's when she'll start to misbehave...
So men don't misbehave what they make money?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by hatedisplace: 2:56am On May 07, 2022
SHINJA:
Sex objects...

Igbo gals sha,no shame..

Olosho full their blood

God bless southsouth and southwest

South south south west give for Free. Come Warri and see for yourself.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Action102(m): 3:37am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood

Lol
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by FireUpNow(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2022
It must be that her father and brothers are richer than Elon Musk. This one wey do nyash like cartapillar tube wey Dem I've pump. What does this one hq e to impact on her female kids? Same nonsense I think
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 3:49am On May 07, 2022
So Unfortunate.
Daughter of perdition. Such a Disgrace.
4get NOLLYWOOD, this one go still Smell badly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by princewarri1985: 3:51am On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://thenationonlineng.net/broke-men-have-no-right-to-chat-me-nkechi-blessing/
And a stinking pus*sy also has no right to call any man broke
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by JustforMen: 4:09am On May 07, 2022
"99.999% of Igbo girls ..." MNK
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Aystarz: 4:24am On May 07, 2022
frozen70:

For once wise up and post decent contents

You got in through that hole

Moulded with blood and

Pass out through that hole with blood

Up till now, you made that same hole your pleasure island except when the blood is coming out

What is the problem with you

Were you not made out from there

Just respect yourself and nature

That same hole you are making mockery of is capable of disorganizing your entire life
Not if he has self-control and a leash on his sexual inhibitions. That hole won't do a disciplined man nada, so away with the threats, Madam. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ayosam4real: 4:29am On May 07, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I hate this bìtch with passion, sad I wish dem fit mine her head for ritual

This is the cruelest word and undeserving thought I have ever heard. If she was to be your sister would you have wished the same scenario for her?

People like you should be carefully monitored by security operatives as you have the potential for money rituals.

As much as I do not support her opinion or view, your comment is too cruel for humanity.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by frozen70(f): 4:52am On May 07, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you referring to the smelly whole

I referring to you that only reasons when you are neck deep there
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Emmasnoop(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2022
All this fat women so their toto smell pass dead rat nothing they there.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Joe4real1988(m): 5:05am On May 07, 2022
Sisora:
There are some things that should be beneath you. She's bigger than this for chrisaake
Is there really anything beneath an uncultured lady? Just thinking though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.