Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47763 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Shebbs: 11:10pm On May 06, 2022
See Them, Men Are Scum Geng. Mock Broke Men Because You're Their God. That's Why The Rich Pay You Peanuts And Deal With You Mercilessly, Public Shameless Hole. No Be To Carry Big Yansh Ooo You Get Common Sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by lereinter(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2022
The picture has spoken

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by AMGBoss(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2022
She's free to say anything on her page. Y'all giving her the attention she loves. You see. wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by splashbaby(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
Ds one na confirm olosho na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Princewell2012(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
Danjuma827:
God will help men. Some women when they have tasted wealth, find it so hard to be submissive in their homes... 95% of marriages that the wife earns more than her husband always crash...
No matter how loyal your wife is... When she starts to earn more than you... That's when she'll start to misbehave...

Hmmm I know someone that is having issues with his wife because his wife is doing well financially. It makes the man to be ungrateful despite what the woman is doing for him. But my uncle wife is very submissive she is doing well than her husband , she was her a bank manager retired. Whatever she do she will said her husband does it, giving credit to her husband even if she gives you money she will said your brother said I should give you. I think women like her is very scarce but I believe we can still have them.
What we need in our marriages is love thing more. But the buttom line is that it is good for every man to get more , it gives you joy and confident to talk like a man where ever you are even among your inlaw.

Good night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

For once wise up and post decent contents

You got in through that hole

Moulded with blood and

Pass out through that hole with blood

Up till now, you made that same hole your pleasure island except when the blood is coming out

What is the problem with you

Were you not made out from there

Just respect yourself and nature

That same hole you are making mockery of is capable of disorganizing your entire life
Are you referring to the smelly whole
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by walozanga(m): 11:16pm On May 06, 2022
Prostitutes being proud of their profession , am ashamed u are my sister

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by smokbee: 11:17pm On May 06, 2022
See me see wahala oo no be the girl wey dey follow her mama sell bear that time be this for pare city aka iya nkech abule egba.so you self don dey grow wings

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Judd007: 11:18pm On May 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by walozanga(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
No b to just carry big nyansh oh...u dey clean am?? undecided

My brother from the way her thighs glue together na heat oooh. Imagine the look
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by smokbee: 11:20pm On May 06, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]See me see wahala oo no be the girl wey dey follow her mama sell bear that time be this for pare city aka iya nkech abule egba.so you self don dey grow wings
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Sisora(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2022
There are some things that should be beneath you. She's bigger than this for chrisaake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 8stargeneral: 11:27pm On May 06, 2022
International olosho...u go jam yahoo boys one day
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2022
And why would any reasonable Man go to chat Nkechi blessing of all?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Dybala11(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2022
cc: FutureIsFemale. Comman carry your role model o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by darediamond(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Kingsley8181kc(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2022
What can you offer to a man? shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Shaev7(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2022
Dumb. You have nothing to offer?
What's your stake in life? What's your priority in life?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ihimiray(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Land whale
nna men more like a lookalike
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by udohalex(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2022
But broke women will chat u... Werey

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by toprealman: 11:56pm On May 06, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I hate this bìtch with passion, sad I wish dem fit mine her head for ritual
shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Xfemt(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2022
People de talk
Sea wale still de talk
Wonder shall never end

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by yemmywesey(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2022
Them go still use this big yansh do ritual renewal last last, one occultic ogbonist sugar daddy shall locate her soon.
Amrn
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Yankee101: 12:03am On May 07, 2022
You're just fat
Not shapely
Just fat
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Shaev7(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he chatted you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood
Simple. The same question I asked.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by mipeesoft(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2022
Don't worry, if broke men can't woo you, dog dey wey go naki you till your smelly pussi get several wounds. Idiot olosho
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by meobizy(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2022
Low self esteem. I pity her and many others who think the same way.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by dannyyol2018: 12:12am On May 07, 2022
Danjuma827:
God will help men. Some women when they have tasted wealth, find it so hard to be submissive in their homes... 95% of marriages that the wife earns more than her husband always crash...
No matter how loyal your wife is... When she starts to earn more than you... That's when she'll start to misbehave...

Thank God you said some women because I have seen women loyal and submissive to their husbands even though they earn more.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Nobody: 12:18am On May 07, 2022
Be like iya basira elewa yarsh...
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Digmygold: 12:22am On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
As expected. A typical Nigerian girl. That's exactly how Nigeria girls behaves.

Olosho and heoing around with their over used pussies is all they have to offer.

Is your mother Nigerian? If yes, then she's their presido.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.