Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) (8723 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

QUIZ has come to an end.
Ended exactly at 11pm Nigerian Time.
We are collating results.. Timing very important.
Now the QUESTIONS were not corrugated.
I made them crystal clear.

Explain the Microcellular mechanism by which Copper achieves contraception?
So far 3 persons fell within the stipulated Time..
......Tokskob2008
......sonofelizabeth
...... Dotman001
Review now in Progress!

This review is taking too long grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
@Tokskob2008.....
You First remark na for ELON MUSK... no be me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Doesn't have what I'm interested in.
Rather, the Number 2 stated something striking.
However you didn't give me the microcellular explanation to the INFLAMMATORY Process. You only went ahead to mention its name.
But you still won yourself at least #5000.

Your number 2 response should have taken the position of number 1, with a concise reply explaining inflammation.
Anyway, Good Try!
Finally,
U came 1st in everything. (Time & Explanation)
Upload your Account details!

There should be second prize na...
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by zexy2030(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

1: The Cu precipitates filling up the well are a product of an electrochemical corrosion reaction between dissolved copper (Cu , Cu ) in the brine and iron (Fe(0)) of the carbon steel liner. It was hypothesized that this reaction occurs not only within the borehole, but also on the outside of the casing at contact between casing and reservoir rock as well as in the pores of the reservoir rock. To verify the assumption of potential clogging of the rock pores as well as to quantify the reaction and to determine reaction kinetics, a flow-through experiment was designed mimicking the reaction at depth of the well between sandstone samples (24 cm Fontainebleau), steel (carbon steel or stainless steel), and artificial formation water containing 1 mM Cu at oxic or anoxic (O < 0.2 mg/L) conditions in dependence of temperature and salinity. Obtained experimental data served as input for a numerical reaction model to deepen the process understanding and that ultimately should be used to predict processes in the geothermal reservoir.

Copper causes corrosion while stainless and the rest don't.

2: Copper ions are associated with an inflammatory response in the uterus, making the sperm not to reach the egg to fertilize it and create an embryo.
So new couples using copper chef, now reasons why they can no longer conceive, no b juju na d technology wey u dey patronize with a conspiracy behind the sales.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2022
sonofelizabeth:

There should be second prize na...
Second Prize for attempting a question or getting it wrong despite "open Book" privilege?
I'm so sorrrrrrrrry!
We can't be rewarding wrong attempts naaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I am coming up with a "BIG BANG"...
I hope to actualize it soonest.
So just prepare yourself to key in as too many financial prizes will be won.
Questions will cut across almost every discipline.
Endeavor to participate. You will enjoy it
I will notify the Group ahead of time b4 the deal day. So, study as many stuffs as possible.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Just seeing this too
I was thinking it will be something for bra
Me i think say na Galagala grin
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Second Prize for attempting a question or getting it wrong despite "open Book" privilege?
I'm so sorrrrrrrrry!
We can't be rewarding wrong attempts naaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I am coming up with a "BIG BANG"...
I hope to actualize it soonest.
So just prepare yourself to key in as too many financial prizes will be won.
Questions will cut across almost every discipline.
Endeavor to participate. You will enjoy it
I will notify the Group ahead of time b4 the deal day. So, study as many stuffs as possible.

I can argue that my answers were correct -- at least within the context of the question, albeit not fully but they were...and you can't argue that my answers were the most coherent and concise...

I'll be sure to remain posted!
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 07, 2022
sonofelizabeth:

I can argue that my answers were correct -- at least within the context of the question, albeit not fully but they were...and you can't argue that my answers were the most coherent and concise...

I'll be sure to remain posted!
Let me review your answers again..
What part of your answer Is correct?
A major and minor question was asked...
Which one happens to be the correct?
Or are both correct..?
Again the winner supplied the answers as quickly as he could..... though his response to number is completely out of context.

IF I go back to review dem, u may lose marks oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 07, 2022
...@Sonofelizabeth
Thanks for Attempting!
Yes, your answers are VALID but they do not represent the microcellular explanation by which copper exerts contraception.
Again, the WINNER, just mentioned the name I was interested in hearing, however didn't give me the fundamentals of what happens at the cellular level leading to contraception, hence 5k

It's simple if you know it..
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by sonofelizabeth(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Let me review your answers again..
What part of your answer Is correct?
A major and minor question was asked...
Which one happens to be the correct?
Or are both correct..?
Again the winner supplied the answers as quickly as he could..... though his response to number is completely out of context.

IF I go back to review dem, u may lose marks oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did I score any
I believe if I did (as you have correctly affirmed) part of the prize should be given to me grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Dotman0001: 11:13am On May 09, 2022
sonofelizabeth:

Did I score any
I believe if I did (as you have correctly affirmed) part of the prize should be given to me grin grin

grin boss wait for another time smiley
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Drella(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2022
shantti:

Can u pls tell us why?

Many ladies who are on birth control tend to fvck raw anyhow.In the process of feeling they are free from unwanted pregnancy,they will jam unwanted STDs.
Re: Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) by Gee64: 2:21pm On May 11, 2022
It's a necklace locket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I Only See Him At Night / First-time Sex Is Never Like The Movies / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.