Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car (46737 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
If any1 said u could say dis to me, i would fight him.But as u understand my vibes and still decide to say this, my humble apologies.
oops sorry dearie didn't mean it that way
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by VictorUSA(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oops sorry dearie didn't mean it that way
No qualms my dear.We move on.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by huntax(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car
What if he bought it so he could use it for Bolt?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Dozie32(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
According to the story, they already have a land.But the man refused to build a house and chose to buy a car living in a renting house.

Do you know if the man wants to use the car for business?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by RichAbujaGuy: 12:44am On May 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon

I see some NL illiterates are stating the former couple owned land where you clearly didn't mention any ownership of property in your op.
Also, you may want to update the readers on their occupations and whether or not they saved money evenly. Some women count clitocurrency as real monetary assets. wink
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Lampy336: 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Who Iz this iPod terrorist..
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Lampy336: 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Who Iz this iPob terrorist..
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Mimiranky: 7:18am On May 09, 2022
The woman think say to build her dey easy? One at a time o.... Let's say 5million naira was used to buy the car.... Oga 5million can never build you a house..... If you buy land 2million, na 3million u one take build house?? The woman no get any better reason for the devorce.... Na ashawo dey the woman eye
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by bukatyne(f): 7:29am On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
He is a man, you don't judge him.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by VictorUSA(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2022
bukatyne:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
bukatyne, why smiling? I funny?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Mindlog: 8:53am On May 09, 2022
Mimiranky:
The woman think say to build her dey easy? One at a time o.... Let's say 5million naira was used to buy the car.... Oga 5million can never build you a house..... If you buy land 2million, na 3million u one take build house?? The woman no get any better reason for the devorce.... Na ashawo dey the woman eye

They already owned a land.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
huntax:

What if he bought it so he could use it for Bolt?

Try to understand that, as a husband of the house, you don't spend anyhow with out discussing with your wife, especially where her financial contributions are involved

They both saved money for a purpose the husband used it for another purpose

Is that a surprise or what

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by 9jaRealist: 5:16am On May 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon
Mimiranky:

SMART woman (but what’s new there? grin)…

A car starts to DEPRECIATE in value once it leaves the lot…
In contrast, real estate tends to APPRECIATE in value over time.

>
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by LadiesForever(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car

Hmmm, 56 mentions from this post alone. The thing must have hit front page.

The woman is not a slave. She should have a say in what her money does.

What state are you based?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2022
LadiesForever:

Hmmm, 56 mentions from this post alone. The thing must have hit front page.

The woman is not a slave. She should have a say in what her money does.

What state are you based?

Lagos, go through the likes is about 241
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by DooDigital: 12:38pm On May 10, 2022
Buying a car for her is good

I Can actually teach people how to do car tracking business

Chat me up on 08066910209
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by BluntCrazeMan: 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
frozen70:

Are we talking about infidelity here or we are talking about an irresponsible man like you, who doesn't have a better plan for his family but to use the family financial plans for his own pleasure just like you
You know the handler behind the moniker?
Or had he said anything that made you conclude that he is like the man?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Benzemma(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2022
ObamaMessi:
According to the story, they already have a land.But the man refused to build a house and chose to buy a car living in a renting house.

The man is very stupid! His ego couldn't allow him to listen to the good idea of his wife. He forgot that not every woman will be wise enough to give her husband that kind of advice. She is not the type that likes to live fake life.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Benzemma(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2022
frozen70:

Are we talking about infidelity here or we are talking about an irresponsible man like you, who doesn't have a better plan for his family but to use the family financial plans for his own pleasure just like you

You reply to him as if you know him. This your comment is very harsh nah.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by frozen70(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2022
Benzemma:

You reply to him as if you know him. This your comment is very harsh nah.

Wetin concern me, that one done pass

He was derailing

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Benzemma(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2022
frozen70:

Wetin concern me, that one done pass

He was derailing

Lol
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by LadiesForever(f): 4:31am On May 12, 2022
frozen70:

Lagos, go through the likes is about 241

Lol, the OP is an old friend of mine.
He mentioned my moniker in his original post and it got quoted so many time generating mentions to me. that was what i was referring to.

Are you female or male?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.