Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28666 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by successmatters(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Northerners who are not up to 1% population in southeast is the one enforcing Ipob sit at home and stopping all of southeast?

Yes, using the security agencies as back up.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Tochi3(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Shame to the shameless!

The way Afonjas jubilated over this fake news of the designation of IPOB as a terrorist group should warn you One Nigeria igbos that the hate is real.
It's unbelievable how people whose Obas are being eliminated one after the other in their land by Fulani Herdsmen, are more interested in the destruction of igbos hundreds of miles away, for fighting the same herdsmen.

These guys are shamelessly terrible! The hate is so intense that they are ready to suffer under the fulani to get at IPOB and Igbos. It means that ipob is getting something right..

All they want is to squash every single Igbo voice of protest against the Nigerian state so that their PooPoocrat leader can come and loot Nigeria for them.
They don't care if the whole igbos are wiped out, yet they're the first ones to cry about the "evils of IPOB" on fellow igbos!

Restless, shameless urchins..
Thanks very much for this wonderful truth.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by InoGetJoy: 8:48am On May 07, 2022
Reflect7:
INFERIORITY COMPLEX ON STEROIDS.

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THE BRITISH GOVT THINKS OF IPOB?

IS IPOB IN BRITAIN?

NOPE. THEY ARE IN NIGERIA.

WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT THE NIGERIAN GOVT THINKS OF IPOB, AND THE NIGERIAN GOVT HAS DESIGNATED THEM A TERRORIST GROUP.

END OF STORY.

THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

WHATEVER BRITAIN THINKS IS COMPLETELY, UTTERLY IRRELEVANT, NIGERIA BEING AN INDEPENDENT, SOVEREIGN NATION.

AND IF IPOB TRIES ANY NONSENSE IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE IGBOLAND, THAT DAY THEIR THICK SKULLS WILL KNOW THAT BRITAIN'S VIEW ABOUT THEM IS 10000% IRRELEVANT.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....see painment

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 8:50am On May 07, 2022
LongBig:
These people are perpetrating evil! Let call a spade a spade! We don’t need a foreign agency or government to designate them before we know the caliber they belong to
What if "these people" are not responsible for the evil being perpetrated in the East? What if these people are being framed as the instigators of terrorism in the East? What if the useless government of Buhari and Osibande are the sponsors of the UGM in the East?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Nobody: 8:52am On May 07, 2022
All I see is inferiority complex.

If UK proscribed it, so what. Nigeria proscription is what we should address it.

Yes ipob isn't a terrorist group, it's unfortunate the struggle have been hijacked or been painted black
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by successmatters(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
What if "these people" are not responsible for the evil being perpetrated in the East? What if these people are being framed as the instigators of terrorism in the East? What if the useless government of Buhari and Osibande are the sponsors of the UGM in the East?

They are being framed, executed on mere suspicion even when no weapons are found. Most of them security agents have IPOB flags and insignia with old guns which they hide, then they shoot an innocent man who refuses to settle them, and drape the corpse with IPOB flags before snapping their picture and sending to udele

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
shizzle1:
yeah...but Igbo people kill their fellow Igbos (according to you fools) just to implicate security agencies...guess this one is brilliant?

Foolish pig
You are the ones shifting the blames to security agencies And Fulani for ESN atrocities.. I'm from njaba, Imo. I have first hand information of the oppression, extortion And violence perpetrated by, Yes, armed indigenes parading themselves As ESN/Ipob aka UmuChineke
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

Yes, using the security agencies as back up.

U are saying ur sentiments and accusations without any single proof and disregarding clear evidence pointing to ipob terrorist activities.

That's funny bt the UK has taken note of terrorist activities and is taking steps.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 8:56am On May 07, 2022
tishbite41:

the udele guy is working for the dss
it is on ipob to track that guy and take him out
Take him out how?

You must be a dimwit for making such a suggestion on a thread like this.

You should be more concerned on exposing him and the atrocities of Nigeria govt in the East and not "taking him out".

Watch your language.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by successmatters(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2022
jaxxy:

U are saying ur sentiments and accusations without any single proof and disregarding clear evidence pointing to ipob terrorist activities.

That's funny bt the UK has taken note of terrorist activities and is taking steps.

How can I believe an army that said they have eliminated Bokoharam and 7 years after Bokoharam is still wiping out entire zones in the North?

The army and FG are lying about IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by RealityBender(f): 8:57am On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ipob-not-on-list-of-terrorist-groups-says-uk/

Lol… And to think Muslims were jumping up and down NL hyped on fake news yesterday… The severe pain today go choke o… I sell Sniper, instant delivery!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by successmatters(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

You are the ones shifting the blames to security agencies And Fulani for ESN atrocities.. I'm from njaba, Imo. I have first hand information of the oppression, extortion And violence perpetrated by, Yes, armed indigenes parading themselves As ESN/Ipob aka UmuChineke

On the Internet, most fulanis claim to be from Igboland to deceive people.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oyiboman69: 8:59am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

It's deper than that, udele himself might be a top DSS agent
he is related no doubt....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Advocate500: 8:59am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

The beheading video was posted by perpetrators on the victim's WhatsApp statuts...
he is always close to every victim of the heinous crime going down in the south east to the extent of been the first to see their videos and photos? Oga nobody is stupid, what is going on in the eastern region have the footprints of the government of Buhari and his foot soldiers written all over it's, is either the government is directly sponsoring it or comfortable with what is going down in the east, you think if the so called oyibgbopdate is getting the first hand picture of the terrorist killing in the north by now the government wouldn't have arrested him? which of the divides you belong is equally correct.

Ipob is name used by Buhari to wedge a proxy war against an igboman, but the so called ipob are myopic and daft to see the true picture of things, they are only interested in ego and self aggrandizement.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by InoGetJoy: 8:59am On May 07, 2022
supereagle:

Must you attack Yoruba? This is the same Yoruba land your people will enter with nylon bag and go home multi millionaire, tell one prominent Igbo man that didn't have the root of his success attached to Yoruba land. Hatred will not destroy you.
All the mesh we found ourselves today were caused by Igbos: the first coup, the destruction of regional system of government, the betrayal from Zik just to mention a few. Those who know history will agree with me that I am saying the truth.
Yoruba are agitating for freedom, but they don't attack any tribe living in Yoruba land, rather they protect them and their business interest.
Funny you say this rubbish. Yorubas have been attacking Igbos on this nairaland, and you didn't say anything about it but when Igbos attack you back, you start crying like a baby.
Igbos enter Yorubaland with nylon bag and come back millionaires? If that's the case every Yoruba man must be a billionaire but as it is right now, it's the Igbos who are buying up choice properties all around Nigeria, including Yorubaland. Igbos have always been a tribe that travel far and wide. There's no country you won't see an Igbo man unlike your people who sit in their ancestral land to beg for "owo mi da".
The Yorubas are the tribe who are doing everything possible to keep Igbos in this shithole because you know you lots can't survive without the Igbos.
Tell me how many times you've heard Igbos attacked a Yoruba man but there has been several attacks on Igbos and their property in Yoruba land. The most annoying thing is that, it's only people like you who have spent all their lives in their enclave that say this rubbish. Yorubas living in Igbo land hardly ever want to go back. I have a Yoruba neighbour in my house in Imo state. A compound on my street is occupied by mainly Yorubas and one of them has a store where we all go to buy things; these are the kind of people who know more about the Igbos, not you who has never lived in Igbo land.
Unity-begging cretin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

On the Internet, most fulanis claim to be from Igboland to deceive people.
Deceive yourself all You want. Those in support of Ipob in the SE are not in the majority, especially after this armed uprising.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by successmatters(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

Deceive yourself all You want. Those in support of Ipob in the SE are not in the majority, especially after this armed uprising.

This comment gives you out as a total stranger to Igboland. IPOB is like the the Brazilian national soccer team to the Brazilian people.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ebubu2: 9:04am On May 07, 2022
And he and she(naptu2 and ishilove), love forming couple on nairaland. Always supporting and cheering each other in their online bigoted foolery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Newton2024: 9:06am On May 07, 2022
[s]
EasternVoice:
Audio!
There is absolutely nothing u guys will do to save face.
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists. Everybody knows. It only took the outside world longer to recognize.

Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.
[/s] Oh ye hypocrite, why do you cry over IPOB matter but care less about the Islam'ic terr-orism of Fulani herdsmen, Bandits, Boko-Haram and kidnappers ravaging Benue, Zamfara, Southern Kaduna among others? It is either Dullard or Tinubu is paying you guys to portray fake love to Igbos. Christian lives in the North matter.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2022
Advocate500:
either the government is directly sponsoring it or comfortable with what is going down in the east

Ipob is name used by Buhari to wedge a proxy war against an igboman, but the so called ipob are myopic and daft to see the true picture of things, they are only interested in ego and self aggrandizement.

It's More probable the emboldened latter.... What concerns Me if My neighbour decides to burn his properties, flagellate himself and restricts his own family movement? As Long as it doesn't affect me.

The little efforts being made by security agencies in the SE is because of the oath obligations of the executive to maintain territorial integrity, if not the SE can as well burn themselves to ashes and it won't affect a single Fulani Man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by IbileIfe: 9:08am On May 07, 2022
The only terrorists groups in Nigeria are the following:
Boko Haram and allies
ISWAP and allies.
Bandits and their apologists.
Fulani herders and their paymasters.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

This comment gives you out as a total stranger to Igboland. IPOB is like the the Brazilian national soccer team to the Brazilian people.
You're the one that's not anywhere near Igbo land at the moment. Do you think traders are happy about the loss of revenue due to unending sit at home orders? It's only urchins and low lives that are happy with anarchy.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

How can I believe an army that said they have eliminated Bokoharam and 7 years after Bokoharam is still wiping out entire zones in the North?

The army and FG are lying about IPOB.

I'm sure UK know what the army does and what ipob also does. Both have lied bt ipob has become a terrorist cell and the UK is watching ur activities.

The army excesses are known and ipob terrorism is equally now known. There is significant evidence now and steps are being taken on it.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:12am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

The unknown gunmen are foot soldiers and yes, many have been killed And arrested in shootouts.
You're right.

And about 15 of those foot soldiers held a parade in an open market in Aba sorrouded by Nigeria Police, Army and Navy, armed with just a few AK-47, Pump Action riffles and machete without the Army and Police bothering them.

The foot soldiers must be invincible and invisible to Nigeria Armed forces.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ebubu2: 9:13am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:
Naptu2 and ishilove shame on you grin

Thread has gone to the front page grin
naptu2 your intention is to irritate me to collect ban, isn’t it ?

Let me tell you. You are a very senseless fellow. At your old age you act like a child. You’re so old but can’t do nothing with your life other than cheering on a failure of a government. I wonder if you ever earn a token for all the propaganda and petty publications you don on this platform.

Better go for omugo if you have kids who are married and stop wasting your time undecided

This is my last warning to you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Advocate500: 9:13am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

It's More probable the emboldened latter.... What concerns Me if My neighbour decides to burn his properties, flagellate himself and restricts his own family movement? As Long as it doesn't affect me.

The little efforts being made by security agencies in the SE is because of the oath obligations of the executive to maintain territorial integrity, if not the SE can as well burn themselves to ashes and it won't affect a single Fulani Man.
if hold this hateful opinion against the people of south east, why not support their quest to secede peacefully from the rest of the country in order to save lives?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:15am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

The beheading video was posted by perpetrators on the victim's WhatsApp statuts...
And OyigboUpdate miraculously happened to be the first person to download and post the videos here?

OyigboUpdate must be friends with all victims of UGM. Is that what you are telling us?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 9:16am On May 07, 2022
I was waiting for this.

Ishilove a mod that spreads fake newz. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:17am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

Yeah, the security agencies kill their fellow members to implicate Ipob... How brilliant Is that?
Security agencies kill their colleagues because of N100 at checkpoints, how stüpid is that?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Christistruth02: 9:18am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

It will affect you when they become refugees in your home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dickson Rejects Conduct Of Election In Southern Ijaw / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.