Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28661 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Nwaotu10(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2022
Hellonearth:

Guy why u dey para nah.
No be una dey rejoice since yesterday that UK have proscribed IPOB. Now the Truth is out. Why u dey para

Na my region. Leave us alone.

Let us carry the cross

Go stop Bandits, boko and fulani menace first.

Akpa Amu

Ridiculous that bokoharam and Fulani terrorists has taken over his village and sent his kinsmen to IDP camp.
He's more concerned about the Igbos than how to get rid of Fulani terrorists that raped his mother while his father watch in agony!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by pachigo001(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2022
Afonjas go and hug transforma grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Melovar: 8:03am On May 07, 2022
I used to think that that ishilove girl was somewhat smart. So glad she has exposed herself as the bizi body with comprehension problems that she is

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by richie240: 8:03am On May 07, 2022
Eyahhhhhh....if u reason IBO ppl Mata u go juss give ursef migraine trowey!
I don torkam before, IBO never ready to deal with d ipob/ESN menace. Upon all d killings perpetrated by Igbos ESN, na whether uk label ipob be terrorist or not be their plobrem. grin

When they are fully ready, na them, by themselves go form vigilante to confront and annihilate ipob/ESN

shigishege:
I can now understand how useless these guys are. So upon all the destruction and atrocities going on on thier lands, so it's wether UK designate ipob as terrorists group or not that's so important to them?? These guys are truly clowns. Even if UK doesn't designate them as terrorists, so with obvious killings being papetrated by these desident it's not enough for this bad hateful people to know that ipob is a terror group??

Meanwhile, let's forget about far away UK, as far as Nigeria is concerned, ipob is a terror group. And how many of thier members has UK given an asylum so far??

Well, anybody and anyone can whine these muthf*kers as long as you can decieve them with sweet talks.
Uncle rugaria, anti beremx uncle successmatters and co, I hail o
Walahi, This UK news 'pain us' gan-ni o....grin

Hope the 'UK news' will put an end to d ipob/esn killings 'DSS/Fulani xmen' killings in alaigbo.
cool

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2022
This CPIN also acknowledges that the Nigerian government has proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, some members of IPOB have reportedly used violence against the state and members of the public, and advises that persons who have committed human rights abuses must not be granted protection.

That's the key point here...
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Ridiculous that bokoharam and Fulani terrorists has taken over his village and sent his kinsmen to IDP camp.
He's more concerned about the Igbos than how to get rid of Fulani terrorists that raped his mother while his father watch in agony!

That Boko Haram and bandits are plundering the north doesn't mean that the SE should mimick the barbarism....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

You don't have any evidence of this. Thr people stopping people are northerners envious of igbos success in business.

You cannot deceive the UK government, you will need to go to school because an illiterate region will only be acting like illiterates.

Northerners who are not up to 1% population in southeast is the one enforcing Ipob sit at home and stopping all of southeast from going out?

Besides terrorism, ipob should be known as serial liars and criminals

The UK government isn't stupid hence their new statement and position.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2022
Justiceleague1:

The intelligent question to ask is,of the fed govt could arrest Nnamdi Kanu all the way from Kenya and arrest and kill the likes of Ikonso and other genuine ipob people,why hasn't same fed govt arrested the so called unknown gunmen?
You people just open mouth waaaa
The unknown gunmen are foot soldiers and yes, many have been killed And arrested in shootouts.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

You don't have any evidence of this. Thr people stopping people are northerners envious of igbos success in business.

You cannot deceive the UK government, you will need to go to school because an illiterate region will only be acting like illiterates.
So it's northerners that declared the sit at home and enforce it violently in the rural areas and suburbs?
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2022
Advocate500:
so why have they not been able to bring perpetrators of this crimes to book? The youngman is making a valid point, if you are sincere with your post, you will agree with me that the guy posting and sharing videos of beheaded soldiers is not interested in seeing an end to this menace in the south east, wether he is an agent of dss or not.
The beheading video was posted by perpetrators on the victim's WhatsApp statuts...
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Golan007: 8:13am On May 07, 2022
..yet.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Look like the FG and her security agencies have a hand in what is happening in the East.

They are in a desperato mission to have IPOB tagged by Foreign countries.

Yeah, the security agencies kill their fellow members to implicate Ipob... How brilliant Is that?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
CIRCULATE THE TRUTH AND DEBUNK THE LIAR'S STORY*
First NO soldier couple were killed anywhere in Igbo land, as being purported.

It's all the wicked fabrication of demoniacs, whom God has cursed.

Careful scrutiny has shown that the picture in circulation is not even the picture of any known Igbo person, let alone Igbo soldier.

No family in the entire Imo State and South East is loosing any soldier members of their family that was returning for any wedding. It's all a lie.

No village, community or Local Government Area in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Enugu State has any record of such incidence taking place.

This is the lie of a demoniac, an evil spirit in human flesh, since such a thing never happened anywhere in any part of Igbo land.

Mentioning of unknown gun men and then IPOB in relation to a fictitious murder is the height of moral depravity from the dark and reprobate soul, of the haters of Igbo race.

If that incident ever took place, it took place in Northern Nigeria, and has nothing to do with the South East or anywhere in the Southern region.

*The promoter and publisher should be traced and arrested.*
The story is a lie. Let those that are forcing Nigerians to believe the devilish wizardry reveal these things:
1. What are the true identities and names of the so called military officers that supposedly lost their lives.
2. Which city or community were they travelling from and to which village, community or town were they going for the wedding in Imo State.
3. At which location, community or city where they intercepted and killed
4. Who are their families, what are the names of the Bride and Groom.
5. They must have printed their wedding cards, for which ever wedding. So there must be a Church for the wedding and the name(s) of their officiating ministers or pastors.

All these information can easily be provided and can easily verified, since the couples must have been human beings and not ghosts. And the members of their families, friends and well wishers must be able to verify their stories.

*Finally all enemies of ndi Igbo who have been bent on killing of the Igbos shall from henceforth die by their own swords, in Jesus Christ name, Amen*

That Jesus Christ, that Rock of Ages, that they are fighting shall now fall upon them and grind them into dust in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

*I decree and declare by the call of God in my life that the Igbos are the Nemesis of all their enemies in Jesus Christ name. Amen!*

Those that bless the Igbos shall be blessed, and those that curse the Igbos shall be cursed. Amen!

Those that rise up against the Igbos shall fall and be broken into pieces. And those who are incest against the Igbos SHALL PERISH, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THESE DEMONIACS THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL, IS THE STRENGTH AND DEFENSE OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

And our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, He'll surely avenge us of all our
Hahaha.... Devil's advocate, laughable.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by redirect(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2022
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by missuzoma: 8:25am On May 07, 2022
The pain is real!! Some people will sleep on hospital beds today over this news.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by richie240: 8:27am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

Yeah, the security agencies kill their fellow members implicate Ipob... How brilliant Is that?
I won't blame anyone dt says d average igboman is d most dangerous subspecies in d whole world; a ppl that takes side in solidarity with their tormentors all because of tribal leaning.

If d average igboman can so support ipob/ESN despite their atrocities against fellow igbos, most definitely d support will be greater were the victims to be non-igbos!

**shudders**
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ebubu2: 8:27am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:
Naptu2 and ishilove shame on you grin

Thread has gone to the front page grin
naptu2 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Johnny147147: 8:27am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=112591965][/quote]

Where have u been my PH babe
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2022
tishbite41:

i really hate zik but who did he betray?

Have not heard about scheduled meeting between him and Awo at Asaba? While Awo was waiting for him, Zik went to agree with Fulani in the north to be ceremonial president, Nkrumah wasn't happy with that decision and told him that your party won majority votes and went and sold yourself to the people that didn't win much, you went and submitted to the people that you were more educated than.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2022
richie240:
I won't blame anyone dt says d average igboman is d most dangerous subspecies in d whole world; a ppl that takes side in solidarity with their tormentors all because of tribal leaning.

If d average igboman can so support ipob/ESN despite their atrocities against fellow igbos, most definitely d support will be greater were the victims to be non-igbos!

**shudders**

I wouldn't doubt the emboldened. Though that support will surely wane when they get affected personally. The victims and affected are growing in numbers daily. There will be a backlash soon that will hit the top hierarchy of Ipob.. mark my word today.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 8:33am On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Is The British government a human being?

Which British official said this?

Abi na Borris Johnson talk am?

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, please delete this nonsense.
The British Government is not a Human Being but the "Presidency" Nigeria and Femi Adeshina uses to spread and enforce propaganda and falsehood is a human being right?

Ekwensu kpo gi oku there, akpa amu!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by shigishege: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
richie240:
Eyahhhhhh....if u reason IBO ppl Mata u go juss give ursef migraine trowey!
I don torkam before, IBO never ready to deal with d ipob/ESN menace. Upon all d killings perpetrated by Igbos ESN, na whether uk label ipob be terrorist or not be their plobrem. grin

When they are fully ready, na them, by themselves go form vigilante to confront and annihilate ipob/ESN

Uncle rugaria, anti beremix uncle success matters and co, I hail o
Walahi, This UK news 'pain us' gan-ni o....grin

Hope the 'UK news' will put an end to d ipob/esn killings 'DSS/Fulani xmen' killings in alaigbo.
cool
I swear it seems I need.to stop answering anything concerning these fools.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Look likethe FG and her security agencies have a hand in what is happening in the East.

They are in a desperato mission to have IPOB tagged by Foreign countries.

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by shigishege: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
Smoke55:
your tears is sugary.. grin

Shade more tears for me please.. cheesy
I know your ancestors are cannibals that's why it's easy for you to drink human tears.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Sunnyski: 8:37am On May 07, 2022
Enemies of the East have been put to shame

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by firstone(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
The only solution to IPOB is total annihilation!

All IPOB/ESN/Autopiloters and their supporters are MUST DIE!
That's the only solution for Ala-Igbo to be well again.
Just look at the fraudster below. Fool!

You are sick

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

This must be very painful grin
very very painful

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by chikason22(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.
That son of a b*tch you mentioned is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Gravatar: 8:40am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:

Naptu2 stop quoting my name in your diary

I don’t want to be in the books of a useless tribalist and APC bigot as well as apologist disguising as liberal man.

I don’t want nothing to do with you

You Yoruba man, bigot and APC apologist, stop mentioning me in your diary.

Lol that guy loves to parade himself as an honorable person.

In truth he is as slimy and sniveling as they come. A bigot at heart.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.