Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98743 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by orikoku: 7:42am On May 24, 2022
I will choose c over and over again

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by vince96w2(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
that means ur family no get land

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by vince96w2(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.
you can dm me..I see more than sex in women
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by seventhchild(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2022
J all the way... seeing that shape alone makes my John Thomas high
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by kenearth50(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2022
I'll settle for D but still fantasizes girls with I

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by illuminutty: 7:53am On May 24, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

You are the one I have been waiting for. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kdon2: 7:56am On May 24, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
D

Very cute! kiss
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Larrisa09(f): 7:56am On May 24, 2022
A
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Realboygenius(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2022
C. With the Oraimo Riff you can enjoy superior sound quality at an affordable price.

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by anyilalaz: 8:06am On May 24, 2022
Na one thing go kill man; my options: A, B,C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L..

Full option: all of the above!!!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by WHITELIGHTER: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
J & K
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Caseless: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm not delaying anything,honestly from your comments here you seems like a very terrible person.
He might be different off nairaland. Some put up certain images online different from their real self.

BTW, I'd like to say hi. Can I come in?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️
C and D.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2022
Theboy21:
Why is nobody picking E... E is the sweetest cheesy

You see that statue Is a very scarce statue In Ladies, most especially In Nigeria. Tall Ladies are scarce and they are always a beautiful sight to behold. The statue Is common In other african nations and among the whites and latino ladies. Nigerian Men are used to Just the "Big Big Things" only real niggurs sabi that ..E.. I see someone complaining about their boobs, You will be surprised the boobs are quite big and very perky when she puts off her clothes. Their body never Fades away even after birth and that's the real deal...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Caseless: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
I slam all shapes and sizes, but I won't marry H. I can slam that for the feeling of bumpy harvest though.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by seun289(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
you better don't allow gods of your family land to reason your matter... G get lots of potentials for front all the way to the back

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Cubeman: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join

I haven't seen you before,but i know you must be either E or K.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by claremont(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2022
F grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Just give me that E.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Elliot2(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
Make I see am, I go tell you the shape wey you get
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by AliyuM71(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
Is it only me,I think I like everyshape up there.
grin grin grin

Ashawo tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Theboy21: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You see that statue Is a very scarce statue In Ladies, most especially In Nigeria. Tall Ladies are scarce and they are always a beautiful sight to behold. The statue Is common In other african nations and among the whites and latino ladies. Nigerian Men are used to Just the "Big Big Things" only real niggurs sabi that ..E.. I see someone complaining about their boobs, You will be surprised the boobs are quite big and very perky when she puts off her clothes. Their body never Fades away even after birth and that's the real deal...
Your last five lines sum everything special bout them, i have come across some that given birth but if you weren't told u can hardly guess cheesy cheesy They don't look older than their age n body shape intact unlike those ones that gather but later be looking like old mama... Only real niggas can notice something special like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Dagrace01(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2022
I'm OK with D
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2022
AliyuM71:

Ashawo tongue

grin grin grin

As long as she ain't obese I am good to go. wink
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Thoceen: 8:33am On May 24, 2022
J & K dey make my d*ck strong.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by LordEclipse: 8:34am On May 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

..that J girl thick like Egusi soup..we die there
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by AmazingELixir: 8:40am On May 24, 2022
undecided

Op how can you be asking African women to choose their shape from those displayed samples without protruding stomach.

When I started dating my woman she was somewhere around D, as I make this post she is nowhere on those samples.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by abeldachung2(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2022
I & J is my spec
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Juoflife1(f): 8:48am On May 24, 2022
F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Shevchenkko: 8:53am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
redpillars in the mud...Las Las y'all can't do without a woman

Sex starved redpillars oshi!!!
Let me tell you the truth, no complete man or woman will live happily without the opposite sex. There was a reason God brought Eve after making Adam. Many don't want to admit this but that's the gospel truth
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2022
I dey see L in my dream shocked
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Mikester: 8:59am On May 24, 2022
D, G and L

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.