Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98712 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Greenlight123: 9:05am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
U are most qualified for the post
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by InfinityFabric: 9:17am On May 24, 2022
Parisian:
Bla bla bla bla bla, men that will deny their family including their wife and kids just because of a woman.
What a slowpoke! I said exactly the same thing. can you read at all ? Men won't deal with women if they don't have vagina. Simple

Its even women that don't need your pedophile gender. What can your gender offer exactly?
Men built the world you live since the time of Adam on earth till now. Now tell me how many Matriarchal* societies stood the test of time if any ? Tell me how many nation was built by women ?

Women will die - in days with out men.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Redpill1: 9:20am On May 24, 2022
I will make L my sweetheart and second in command for life!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by akins088(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2022
Pick body shape in peace na.

Make I pick my B in peace jawe
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by victme1(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2022
All of the above!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Freelane33(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2022
F is for failure but the F in the picture is not actually for failure .it’s for fun .
I love F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2022
A
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Testimony1988(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2022
A and D are the same, I go for A.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by maureensylvia(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2022
sirsugar:
wish to know u
For?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by sylve11: 9:36am On May 24, 2022
lightandsound:
I like all.. woman too sweet cheesy

Yeye grin cool
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by abeldachung2(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2022
You're da bomb, BBW all the way grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by PrinceofHCI(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2022
What's life without love?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by abeldachung2(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2022
BBW all the way,
Babysheart:
I'm surely a G
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by HeRulesMen: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
Apart from C and E, I love others. I don't like slim ladies.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by deeva2: 9:49am On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.

I LIKE YOUR COURAGE..KUDOS TO YOU
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2022
Greenlight123:

U are most qualified for the post
What post?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Christian07(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2022
D AND E

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tollyboy5(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.
Oniro! undecided
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by TotoGame(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2022
Blakpot:

Lol
If na so heaven be, I go just convert to islam grin

Lolz!!! You fit handle 12 virgins at once
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by NGELEBUBE: 10:03am On May 24, 2022
B,J,G...I can do anything for these three aswear
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by TotoGame(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Totogame choose, you no choose.

Sugarmummy, na him you need you con deh take heavenly matter disguise, wehdone o, Righteousness Jnr.

Meanwhile, I'm also undecided too

Find seat niggar! Sugar mummy hookup na my side hustle

Feel free to contact me if you know any wealthy mumy!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes. Zeriouly
Where do you stay?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2022
arleck:

Where do you stay?
Lagos
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Sarsaproko: 10:08am On May 24, 2022
Caseless:
He might be different off nairaland. Some put up certain images online different from their real self.

BTW, I'd like to say hi. Can I come in?

You too like toto...
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Luper123(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2022
B F G I J
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lagos
Oh! Cool.. so am I
Do you have a Instagram handle or Twitter or TikTok. Mainly TikTok I know most y'all girls are on TikTok. What's your handle? I want to check you out real quick. Delete quote after 30seconds.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by COUSIN1279(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2022
A,C,D,G,I,J,K only.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
D for wife
G for side chic
We good ✌️
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lagos
Oops!! Where are you?
I'm waiting..... ..... ... ... .
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
siofra:
P
Hey you
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
arleck:

Oh! Cool.. so am I
Do you have a Instagram handle or Twitter or TikTok. Mainly TikTok I know most y'all girls are on TikTok. What's your handle? I want to check you out real quick. Delete quote after 30seconds.
Yes, but I don't post on them lol
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2022
TotoGame:

Find seat niggar! Sugar mummy hookup na my side hustle

Feel free to contact me if you know any wealthy mumy!
On to which level na.

Na handicap I be for sugar mummy matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.