Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (99684 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Uniquetani1(f): 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
B

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by InfinityFabric: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.
Without vagina, men will not deal with you at all. You people think you have special power beyond your Instruments. No, you don't!
Men are Hot, women have the hole, men have to get women. Simple!

10 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Rexymania(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
K

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
Make I give you option F.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by newfhace(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Nice shape
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by newfhace(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2022
Thonia69:
C
nice shape
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by DaInferno(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

Please Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV & Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV
a,c,d,e,g h,I,j k,l,

cheesy
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by superemmy(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
I'm ok with k

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by techWriter3: 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
chineke melu m ebere

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
I have the body structure of C but have the height of H.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
newfhace:
nice shape
Thanks...
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Michelle55: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
F.. Looking for ways to reduce to C sad

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by francdavies03(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.
Sisi is amazed grin grin

Comrade just dey serve you maize on a steady grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by l69l: 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
A C D E H
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Beautygoddesss: 9:05pm On May 07, 2022
E
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tfury23: 9:06pm On May 07, 2022
This is awesome
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
Upload your bikini pic make I show you where you belong

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Richsteemit: 9:07pm On May 07, 2022
Islandlady:
I will choose L even in my next life grin

You Sabi better than thing. C and L for meoo. I love it slender or slender with big back side and moderate boobs

5 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

Please Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV & Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

I love all of them cos their curves are still intact.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

Pinchure or I don't believe it.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by czarr(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
Most are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by vincentjk(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
I j k no be here o shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by walyx(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
That J is damn hottt!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by samiabigail: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
J all the way grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Elmojiid(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
F is my calling

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Felimax(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm not delaying anything,honestly from your comments here you seems like a very terrible person.

You be stunch guy man!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Oyadorf(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2022
Team C
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by choo: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

Aunty, is the Irony for me?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by 5991ayo: 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
4 me i or G goes any day n time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.