Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20607 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by victooman: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko

13 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by FuckDModz: 11:10am On May 08, 2022
grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Kestolove(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2022
if tinubu comes everybody will get job

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by HomoSapiien: 11:12am On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.

People still play bet? shocked grin

How much would it cost to start this business and be an agent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by joebases(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2022
9 months now on this and hoping on God to see me through. Have a B.Eng in metallurgy and materials science and experience in QC and factory management

Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So how long have you been searching for a job now?
What kind of job are you looking for?

Who knows, potential employers might be reading this

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Federalofficia(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2022
Hy, interested
dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ALFADOS(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2022
dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.
am interested
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by planetE(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2022
HomoSapiien:

People still play bet? shocked grin

How much would it cost to start this business and be an agent?

Yeah. Nigerians spend millions of naira every day on betting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sheriman(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2022
Tech remote related job yaapa for Google only if you're good and have all those tech tools framework they require from you.
Just type "Android app development job in England or USA or Canada or Germany or Australia or Ireland" to see many tech companies that want to hire you.
NOTE: You must be extra ordinary skillful at programming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by HomoSapiien: 11:14am On May 08, 2022
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko

What’s that?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by kemika8989(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Sified post=112613436]Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by cowmanager2000: 11:15am On May 08, 2022
Jubal01:
11 years. B.Sc. Business Admin (Management). I'm open to any admin work. I can relocate to abj if need be, but i'm in yola now.
So what have you been doing since 11years ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by HomoSapiien: 11:16am On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Yeah. Nigerians spend millions of naira every day on betting

How much would it cost to start the business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by AustinX(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided

Truth be told, it's not easy, globally economy is tough talk much of Niaja. But experience is key, take any small job first and gain experience. Presently am a teller in a bank. Honestly I don't like the job as I know I worth more than the pay. But experience is something that matters. Some of even pay to acquire experience, so am grateful for the stipends I get. Two years now counting. Hopefully I will get something better in the future and this experience will stand out for me.

So guys, try engage yourself no Mather what.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2022
Jubal01:
11 years. B.Sc. Business Admin (Management). I'm open to any admin work. I can relocate to abj if need be, but i'm in yola now.

Find secondary schools and apply as principal or Head of school

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.

Lol.... gamblers wan use #100 naira win 1,000,000... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2022
Ibkrichie:
5 years,, B.Sc in botany, I'm open to any work in any region as far as I get job.. thanks

Apply to secondary schools, colleges of education, polytechnics and universities, as a lecturer

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by OffsahBoye(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Since last year
But I am now self-employed because it's better

Which work are you doing now as a self employee

Sorry for asking pls

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DrRasheed: 11:19am On May 08, 2022
Jubal01:
Adsu graduate ko? Allah kawo aiki

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by HiFive: 11:19am On May 08, 2022
Jus like yesterday, I overheard a young lady telling her friend she'll be travelling for her jamb exam soon and I laughed. She took notice of me and then asked why I was laughing. I said to her, "so people still dey seek for admission to go school?" And as if she got my idea and she too she started laughing.

I wish somebody would have told me to learn handwork first before going to the university. But come to think of it, would I have listened or did any of us ever listened??

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by qanda: 11:19am On May 08, 2022
I used to find it difficult to believe there are graduates who search for jobs btw 3 - 5 years without getting one.

In reality, they exist. There are different causative factors.

If you are job seeking, writing job test and actively attending interviews. Get Q and A App on Playstore. You will find the App user.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Festflor: 11:19am On May 08, 2022
Since 2020
God abeg[i][/i]

6 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Ibkrichie(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Jokerman post=112630698]

Apply to secondary schools, colleges of education, polytechnics and universities, as a lecturer

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by planetE(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol.... gamblers wan use #100 naira win 1,000,000... grin

Such gambler is dreaming. I always laugh when ever they are wailing in shop

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2022
yeahryt:

Why search for a job only to end up a 9 to 5ner slave. GIG economy is what's up now.

Will a GIG economy (Freelancing) succeed in Nigeria?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2022
liveyourlife007:
God no go shame us
Na so, we go shame am.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Such gambler is dreaming. I always laugh when ever they are wailing in shop

Lol.... grin... you no dey advise them?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2022
Sified:

I started as self employed lady before getting job

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hotbreadandbean: 11:23am On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I am happy I am bringing my son up in a very good way, as soon he writes his waec this year, he will go into learning how to make shawarma and others, I will open a fast food joint for him later, if he gains admission later into the university atlist by then he has getten
experience in life which will never depart from him, that was how I made it, I have never worked for anyone in my entire life, I know is not everyone that will be a business person or entrepreneur but sometimes we should give it a try instead searching for jobs everytime
Which kind yeye sharwama business?? In this 21st century? What's wrong with most nigerians and their ancient mentality?That business is already dead on arrival, you're setting your son up for failure, you better get him involved in what most smart people are doing, buy him a laptop even if it's fairly used let him subscribe on youtube and learn digital skills....A word is enough for the wise!

20 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by nairaman66(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2022
Since Nigeria became a republic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / NPA Recruitment / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.