Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20611 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by BigDawsNet: 3:19pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:

What are you into?

Cyber Security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Alkason: 3:20pm On May 08, 2022
I have a job but need a job with a better pay package. I am a good manager.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Tchalz(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.
I'm very much interested in this.I have a CCNA, have hands-on working with Cisco and Mikrotik routers and switches

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by cherryCola: 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

You are late already so go out and have fun the meeting has ended,
Goodluck and happy Sunday to you

K.

happy shawarma Sunday cool .
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Gift96: 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
MadeMan01:

It's not funny, things are hard especially when you don't have a god father or relative or favour on your side. I lost my job before lockdown, was home for 2 years 4 months before getting another job. My fiance left me. But thank God I'm in a better place Now.
it will make you stronger and understand life

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
Titaniumental:
6 months, finished service October 2021

Civil Engineering
Skillful in all related civil engineering software,young,vibrant, reliable,smart and dependable.
I need assistance in many of these engineering softwares cry
can i send u mail pls
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by flakkybakky(f): 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko
do u mind sharing d business idea
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Lagos, Badagry expressway to be precise, but am open to relocation if there's need for that.am just tired of being useless jare

@ Sified
Check this

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rubyjade: 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
But that's hook up contents I'm seeing there undecided
Yes, they also have job content

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
Yes, they also have job content
You're right, I've seen the posts thank you smiley
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by xperiencelove(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2022
You are making a big mistake here. Everybody cannot be a digital skill individuals! If the boy get education and take his father's sharwama business to the next level, he will come back to employ you, programmer, network admin, graphic designers and the rest to give the business ICT solutions.
As much as I don't want to mention the likes of KFC, Mr. Biggs, if you are based in Ibadan you will know Ultima Restaurants and if you are not search for the name on Google. I know the business owner 17years ago selling rice and meat at Awolowo junction, Bodija but today she owns the biggest indigenous restaurants in Ibadan.

Everybody cannot live by your own standard bro!

I am a computer programmer and that doesn't mean my son cannot learn iron weldering before, during or after he graduated from the University because I know I can establish him to start making security doors and many other expensive doors you see all around you.

Don't you see tens of successful mechanics we have on Nairaland because they were educated?

Hotbreadandbean:

Oga! Buy laptop for that boy to venture into digital skills, digital skills are the future do you want to frustrate your son and leave him stranded? When he gets oppressed by his mates doing yahoo and flaunting dollars on his whatsapp status don't you know that can negatively affect him? You better provide with him an opportunity to start earning in dollars for his future sake, just like some of his mates

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ravensckar(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

That is where u are wrong, I have taught him self esteem, nobody can intimidate him again, because he is out from that angle now, let me shock, when he was in boarding school his friends where into what you are saying now, b4 I knew it he collected money from where I don't know, do you know what I did, I pulled him out from that boarding school to day student, at first he thinks making online is the best without sweating, I don't believe in that Jack shit so I work hard with brains and calculations to be where I am today and that is what I want from him too.
You're wasting your time explaining yourself to people who ain't deserving of your explanation. Funny enough, the people you've been stressing yourself trying to explain all these to may even be unemployed themselves. But na them sabi all the digital skills that can make one a millionaire. cheesy cheesy

Bros, there's no need to explain yourself to anybody. You don't owe them jack! It's your son's life not theirs. Let everybody be minding their business biko.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2022
Analog95:
I have been searching for work since 2016. Though I didn't stop schooling still. I have a bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree in mechanical engineering, a masters of Technology (M. Tech) degree in applied mathematics (Fluid Dynamics) and presently doing my PhD in applied mathematics (Fluid Dynamics). I need a lecturing job in any part of the country.
akeemoladapo1@gmail.com.

Jokerman:

Apply to colleges of education, polytechnics and universities, as a lecturer
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2022
ravensckar:
You're wasting your time explaining yourself to people who ain't deserving of your explanation. Funny enough, the people you've been stressing yourself trying to explain all these to may even be unemployed themselves. But na them sabi all the digital skills that can make one a millionaire. cheesy cheesy

Bros, there's no need to explain yourself to anybody. You don't owe them jack! It's your son's life not theirs. Let everybody be minding their business biko.

Thanks, I realise that too but it was late that was why I stop, moreso today is Sunday and nothing to do, just chilling at home. Happy Sunday to you, enjoy your day
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by xperiencelove(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2022
Please stop replying them. They do not worth your stress that is why most of them are so jobless and useless. One of the richest man where I have my house in Ibadan sells Suya opposite Agbowo shopping complex very close to UI because the man packages and pamper Suya like an egg. Ultima Restaurants in Ibadan started with rice and meat but the owner has a lot of packaging. Now, she owns the largest indigenous restaurants in Ibadan.

Those abusing you now will still beg you for stipend very soon. They forgot everybody can not live by their own standard.
If you decided to venture into education line and you establish a secondary school, College or even University tomorrow, you will still employ them!

They are still coming to abuse me too. That is their way!

DaddyGngeess:

That is where u are wrong, I have taught him self esteem, nobody can intimidate him again, because he is out from that angle now, let me shock, when he was in boarding school his friends where into what you are saying now, b4 I knew it he collected money from where I don't know, do you know what I did, I pulled him out from that boarding school to day student, at first he thinks making online is the best without sweating, I don't believe in that Jack shit so I work hard with brains and calculations to be where I am today and that is what I want from him too.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by zedegit: 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
There's no job in Nigeria and no money, yet bagco sack keeps bringing money to the bank.

Go and find out how much niggars spend every night in clubs.

A guy I know does fish grilling, shawarma etc. He's cashing out massively.

Anything eatable is highly lucrative. Start doing something now!

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by zedegit: 4:34pm On May 08, 2022
markjay23:
Two years. Computer Science 2nd Class upper any related position. Location: Kano, but willing to relocate

Apply to schools to handle computer work or teach computer

You earn atleast 30k monthly.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2022
ford101:
see person way study computer is looking for job for over 6yrs and some idiots are shouting tech skills.

Omo na the guy problem, you ask am sey e sabi those skills?

Studying comp. sci. doesn't mean they'll teach you practical tech skills not to talk of the latest tools. This is Nigeria.

Even overseas, studying comp. sci is more of a theory not to talk of 9ja.

There are many, so many that didn't study comp. sci. and they used tech skills to kill poverty.

Many secondary school certificate holders not to talk of college dropouts.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
The requirements are for female, am a male.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Honestguy13577: 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
3 years, aeronautical engineering. Done internships with approved maintenance Organization. I need a work pending the time I will get my license to work as an aircraft maintenance engineer. Any work.. e no dey easy. If you have any connection working with any airline, I will appreciate and any other connections. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by keko14: 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
I have be searching for SEO job since last year.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

The same u on crytpo thread... Why not offer same pussy to whales so that btceee can go up

Cc: EmmanuelScott1 Response01 icecream4u fastt
Haha what a wicked reply grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Alli9k(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

I am not the same age range with his son. Finished from the University more than decade ago. I own 2 tech companies aside my professional firm. I'm not a tech programmer, I just have the business idea and I pay the tech guys and run the business side.

You should carry fry pan and go join them to learn shawarma. That is obviously what you are useful for.

Bro please I dunno if i can work in ur company… currently a corper who have basics knowledge of programming also… it gonna go a long way
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by FanOfMyself: 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
Mamabugi:
3 weeks now. Am a teacher, resides in Bwari Abuja and have made some applications at different schools both online and physical.

I am open for any teaching and secretary job. Thanks
It is not 'Am a teacher' The correction is " I'm a teacher " or "I am a teacher"

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by abimbola74(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active baby players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

If the shop owners no dey see profit, dey no go dey every street angle

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.
I’ll like to open one , can I please pm you ?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by FanOfMyself: 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
markjay23:
Two years. Computer Science 2nd Class upper any related position. Location: Kano, but willing to relocate
I also finished with the same degree result and from the department as you, but I work as a software developer. Why don't you pick up a web development course on Udemy and start from there!!! You already have a platform to build upon. People from other fields are jumping ship into tech and you are here dulling. Don't end up teaching in a school oo. If you do, let it be temporal.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by jesmond3945: 5:13pm On May 08, 2022
hotplate:
all of you will be shouting learn tech learn tech, which tech? i wont even lie i have a laptop and data i have taken servral online courses in digital marketing its not anyway different from the knowledge u got from uni which hasnt still be able to get you any job. the only thing i could comfortably learn from youtube was basic crypto trading, all those people who are hiding under the guise of tech are actually into cyber crime even those crypto lord all of them na keyboardist otherwise let them tell us what they are doing diffrently. Am really open to lern how to make money online we don do many things is not as easy as people are saying it. Abeg who sabi am make he teach me
first you have to look at the job market in technology and you would see that web application, Android development and software are the most popular. Even data science although popular is very competitive. Infact entry level is so high. Now if you are doing web which is popular, there are popular stacks like mean, mern. Javascript or java based stacks are more popular than python based stacks. Finally, no body will pay if you are not steadily solving problems like building apps or using data structures to solve problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by TM024(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2022
Have been in search of a job since 2016 and am still searching,I pray someone can be of help,I studied accounting and ready to work anywhere
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by charlesdinho7(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
as for me, am done applying for jobs. i will be sitting for neco internal exams this year. i have a degree but i am done looking for jobs with it. i will be applying for military jobs with the neco result. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
well I just graduated this year, and I am taking my cake business more serious, thank God been making improvements, I pray it gets better next year. I will definitely love to work in a big bakery(where I can be paid well) while still doing my own personal job. Especially supplying a particular eatery cakes. Mehnnnn na mumu dey give up. We what?? We moveeeeeee. Incase u need cake, money box etc, in ikotun or anywhere in lagos, make me your plug ; my ig page(niniolacakes)

6 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
Iamyemmie:
One week
Bsc pharmacology
Looking to work on the island
You are not serious pharmacist always get jobs
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Greenishland(f): 6:03pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
I'll go first, since October 2021 that's 9 months now angry
It's very hard to secure a remote job in this country and there's not much interview invites from the foreign companies I've been applying for

I can work remotely, any work like Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support, social media etc

If you can write and collect 1k for an article of 1000 words on any topic, let's do business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / NPA Recruitment / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.