Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20648 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

None of your staff earns up to 500k.
5 Engineers in 1 tech company earn more than 3X of your 21 staff put together.

Look at you, putting those five engineers together can't even smell what I earn in a month, at the end of the so called engineers tenure when they are finish with them they send them parking and get new brains, is that what u want for ur children, to work for people all there lives? And is like u didn't get me well also, I said once he writes his waec this year b4 he gains admission instead been at home doing nothing he will go and learn how to make shawarma, he can be in any school and I will open the best shawarma and fast food joint for him, by doing that I am teaching him business how to stand on his own, do you what he wants to study, Aeronautical engineering.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2022
Words on marble!
Thank you for sharing.... I just wish I could take a look at the winning CV so I can learn and update mine for better undecided
theamazonguru:

It might be true that he came to advertise CV. But don't throw away the message he just passed

I have a very close real life example.
I was in a position to review and pass CVs to my hierarchy for selection. 2 guys sent in their CVs, one was more suited for the role as he has years of relevant experience, yet he wasn't given then job. Why? His CV.
Very boring,uninteresting and unnecessarily long, the guy packaged 8 pages and sent to us.

None of my 4 ogas took a look at his "epistle" in the name of CV.

I didn't get a job myself not until I changed the CV I had been using for years.

Guys learn.
No be every body come here with the intention of selling an information.

Peace.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Alaganature09(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2022
since two years now It's very hard to secure a remote job in this country and there's not much interview invites from hospitality I've been applying for

I can work remotely, any work like Personal assistant, Waiter, Hotel supervisor/manager...i have experience in hospitality business...

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by theamazonguru(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2022
DanceVille:
Jus joined the queue.

Man finished service last week Thursday.

Pray for me biko

This is the problem.
Join which queue.
You better get out of that queue. The odds are stacked against you if you decide to join the queue.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2022
theamazonguru:

It might be true that he came to advertise CV. But don't throw away the message he just passed

I have a very close real life example.
I was in a position to review and pass CVs to my hierarchy for selection. 2 guys sent in their CVs, one was more suited for the role as he has years of relevant experience, yet he wasn't given then job. Why? His CV.
Very boring,uninteresting and unnecessarily long, the guy packaged 8 pages and sent to us.

None of my 4 ogas took a look at his "epistle" in the name of CV.

I didn't get a job myself not until I changed the CV I had been using for years.

Guys learn.
No be every body come here with the intention of selling an information.

Peace.
Leave cv.Na probation go determine who is qualified.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
An intentional man right here!
The boy is lucky, I'm sure he'll appreciate it when he gets to higher institution and see how blessed it is for someone to have a booming side hustle as a student.
DaddyGngeess:

Look at you, putting those five engineers together can't even smell what I earn in a month, at the end of the so called engineers tenure when they are finish with them they send them parking and get new brains, is that what u want for ur children, to work for people all there lives? And is like u didn't get me well also, I said once he writes his waec this year b4 he gains admission instead been at home doing nothing he will go and learn how to make shawarma, he can be in any school and I will open the best shawarma and fast food joint for him, by doing that I am teaching him business how to stand on his own, do you what he wants to study, Aeronautical engineering.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
But he already missed the chance to even enter probation with his said 'poor cv' undecided
Revolution2022:
Leave cv.Na probation go determine who is qualified.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
But he already missed the chance to even enter probation with his said 'poor cv' undecided
If you are an employer and you employ base on cv you go employ staff wey go ruin your company.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Skillsnigeria: 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Klechman(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Naustine:
LoL.. did a 30k teaching job for almost 5yrs... Till I got another last year September...I currently earn x3 of what I was earning before. To get job for this country too hard

I have also been teaching for five years now, at the same time currently engaging my self in data analysis skill, I am good at excel, power Bi, and SQL, I am looking for a job as data analyst even if it's entry level I will continue to learn on the job I just need experience

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:

Gimme job mummy grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Terrence99: 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
lovat:
You are pushing him into tech because you are in tech.

Find a lady, deposit your sperm in her, when she gives birth, put your child in tech. A

Allow others to have a choice. Stop being an idiot

You are beneath me and not worthy of a response from me. The topic is above your IQ level and you should be on the sidelines, taking notes.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by tpraiz(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active baby players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

If the shop owners no dey see profit, dey no go dey every street angle

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.

Very good observation from you bro!
How much are you looking to have before you open a shop and where do you stay precisely

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
Factory work jeez, heard a lot about that kind of job.
I wish you all the energy and strength
WallStreetfx:
Just got a factory job in Lagos 60k per month. The work na die. Na hell on earth job if you no strong d work fit kill u before Ur time. Waiting we go do since Sapa as decide to be stupid and declares a war on me
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
I like the fact that you are working on your skills even while at it
Klechman:

I have also been teaching for five years now, at the same time currently engaging my self in data analysis skill, I am good at excel, power Bi, and SQL, I am looking for a job as data analyst even if it's entry level I will continue to learn on the job I just need experience

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by theamazonguru(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Words on marble!
Thank you for sharing.... I just wish I could take a look at the winning CV so I can learn and update mine for better undecided

Peace

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
Where will one see capital to start the business, Loan?
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2022
theamazonguru:

Whatsapppp

Will take down this number in exactly 5 minutes.
Roger! You can take it down now
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by MadeMan01(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
bouncin04:

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

It's not funny, things are hard especially when you don't have a god father or relative or favour on your side. I lost my job before lockdown, was home for 2 years 4 months before getting another job. My fiance left me. But thank God I'm in a better place Now.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by tpraiz(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2022
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko

Very nice bro.
What kind of business do you run bro?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by glingev(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
Nov this year will make it 9 years
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by TruthUntold: 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

His further responses to other posters shows that the man lacks foresight and futuristic thinking. His son's mates are founders of tech companies and he wants his own son to be hawking shawarma.
you sha are very very funny. Name three people that have founded them tech companies, here's to hoping that one of them names is yours. And don't you dare give me the normal 'I just discovered tech' excuse.
You'll be surprised how many tech founders can't even explain properly, what their products do. When you have money, people will beg to create for you, left to you to take credit of course.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by MadeMan01(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Such gambler is dreaming. I always laugh when ever they are wailing in shop

I use 100 to win 440,000.
I never bet over 100

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Bassmetrics: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
Self employed but if a good offer comes I wil grab it.
Bsc Economics.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by lovat(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

You are beneath me and not worthy of a response from me. The topic is above your IQ level and you should be on the sidelines, taking notes.
Beneath you in what aspect? I breathe in same oxygen like you, I have my own business that takes care of me and my family very well. I have dependants that I make sure they don't lack so how am I beneath you?

I can go down the gutter with you but I'm beneath you because stupidity has overshadowed your person

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Juanmike(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

But they Said computer scientist no they find job, don't you learn some skills? Or are you joking
I do
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
victooman:
What is that?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Uniquetani1(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
OffsahBoye:

Which work are you doing now as a self employee

Sorry for asking pls

I am a fashion designer
I sew for male and female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Uniquetani1(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Which job is dt ma

I am a fashion designer
I sew for male and female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by lovat(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Don't mind that online noisemaker, we have seen his type here.

He is a toddler forming CEO.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
Ok12345:
I got a job after 2 months that I finished school
That was 2017
What pus .sy cannot do does not exist...

Infact I still got a job offer recently at a popular university only if I can offer constant pu..ssy...

I am OK with the current one
Since you guys understand the power of that thing we are in trouble.. some men can give their Destiny just for that puss
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by yele1991: 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
9 years and still nothing. Finished with bsc banking and finance from Redeemers University. Am open to relocate to any where around for any opportunities. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last... / World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.