Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20615 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by kingmill(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
I finished service barely two weeks ago, planning to relocate to Abuja to start up life on my own.
I'm a legal Practitioner and would prefer a government employment if it's obtainable.
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by realone12(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
learn Forex trading for at least 2 years.. then start making money in dollars..

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by tyinfinity: 6:19pm On May 08, 2022
19 years but I thank Allah for everything some of them to that are employed are not better than me
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by myrax7(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2022
I am an electrical engineer based in Lagos, I have been applying for several jobs with no response. I don't know what I am doing wrong.. can a professional help me review my CV ?. Thanks
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Bbbw: 6:44pm On May 08, 2022
Self employed
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Greenishland:

If you can write and collect 1k for an article of 1000 words on any topic, let's do business.
I'm game at N2 per word sir. Thank you
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
myrax7:
I am an electrical engineer based in Lagos, I have been applying for several jobs with no response. I don't know what I am doing wrong.. can a professional help me review my CV ?. Thanks
PM let's talk about your CV revamping
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by kriss27(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active baby players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

If the shop owners no dey see profit, dey no go dey every street angle

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.
Please how much should one budget to start a bet naija shop Atleast for a start?
And is the bet naija site easy to operate for some who has never operated it before?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Fab21: 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
In two months time, I'll be through with NYSC .

I studied Linguitics.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by dhuphe(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2022
I'm interested, studied computer engineering. Have always had interest in networking. Kindly reach me via email: ayenitemitayochristopher@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by dhuphe(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
I'm interested, studied computer engineering. Have always had interest in networking. Kindly reach me via email: ayenitemitayochristopher@gmail.com

Thanks

dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by markjay23(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
FanOfMyself:

I also finished with the same degree result and from the department as you, but I work as a software developer. Why don't you pick up a web development course on Udemy and start from there!!! You already have a platform to build upon. People from other fields are jumping ship into tech and you are here dulling. Don't end up teaching in a school oo. If you do, let it be temporal.

Already on it boss. Finding my footing with Laravel, I play around with flutter too in my free time. Just need a job to keep body and soul together. Udemy certifications aren't free too. But we're getting there. Thanks for your advice. I'll be sure to keep it to mind

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Fab21: 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
Greenishland:

If you can write and collect 1k for an article of 1000 words on any topic, let's do business.

I presume you'll perfect it yourself ones submitted?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Milesbillions(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
I graduated from Environmental Biology/Zoology.

Completed my nysc 2022

Have taken some paid courses on Udemy

Good people of nairaland....I'm still job hunting oooo.
Atleast I can do anything legit, atleast as a start and to build experience too.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Milesbillions(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2022
Please sir/ma

I'm interested in this Offer
Greenishland:

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
Na for this country some people get job they still dey look for work cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by linkpius(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So how long have you been searching for a job now?
What kind of job are you looking for?

Who knows, potential employers might be reading this
I have been looking for job for 10 years now. I a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Gkemz: 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
I don't need a white collar job if it's not fed govt..cos am satisfied with my hustle. The only regret I have is wasting my productive years building someone's business empire with the strength and skills that could have been beneficial to me if I had the financial capacity then. Unfortunately, having no sponsor delayed the process.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by virginboy1(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active baby players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

Word.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by returncole: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Please, how much do you think one can start with to open this?

planetE:

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Ibkrichie(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2022
OFAIKGROUPS:

My fellow botanist grin

Mehn the hustle no easy ooo!

Aswear to God... E no easy
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by rukz: 11:00pm On May 08, 2022
planetE:

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by wyyzkay(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2022
Sified:

PM let's talk about your CV revamping
boss my CV also need revamping too. kindly
081_30....5673...83
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Look at you, putting those five engineers together can't even smell what I earn in a month, at the end of the so called engineers tenure when they are finish with them they send them parking and get new brains, is that what u want for ur children, to work for people all there lives? And is like u didn't get me well also, I said once he writes his waec this year b4 he gains admission instead been at home doing nothing he will go and learn how to make shawarma, he can be in any school and I will open the best shawarma and fast food joint for him, by doing that I am teaching him business how to stand on his own, do you what he wants to study, Aeronautical engineering.

Don't mind those little children replying ur post
Even me that's in to Tech, I don't accept this thier childish thought.
Most everyone do same thing, life is a free place, so do what pleases u and some of them here are not earning much oo and here advising a business guru

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Myfeelings: 12:19am On May 09, 2022
I need a sex mate,i stay at auchi edo state.08035332060

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Greenishland(f): 2:14am On May 09, 2022
Milesbillions:
Please sir/ma

I'm interested in this Offer

Let's chat on 070...3491...0188
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by omotu(m): 3:48am On May 09, 2022
August 2018 that is 3 years 8months

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by akanbiaa(m): 4:08am On May 09, 2022
braveheart77:

Not necessarily. What you know will always be top in most times. Check well, those your connections are worth that way because of what they know!! Ideas rule the world, go out there and seek knowledge and learn from peoples experience. Then take calculated risks!!

I have not gotten any job because of “who I know”, it has mostly because of I choose the right career path for me!!
that is why "MORE IMPACT" was used meaning you already know hownto get the job done but who you know will facilitate getting the job done faster than what you know , many what you know are wasting away not because they cannot get the job done but because there are many people who can also do the job, and that your career path you mentioned is either a career path that is indispensable such that even your enemies have no option than to patronize you or die or loose a lot if what you are saying is true.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Microwhy: 5:43am On May 09, 2022
AustinX:

Truth be told, it's not easy, globally economy is tough talk much of Niaja. But experience is key, take any small job first and gain experience. Presently am a teller in a bank. Honestly I don't like the job as I know I worth more than the pay. But experience is something that matters. Some of even pay to acquire experience, so am grateful for the stipends I get. Two years now counting. Hopefully I will get something better in the future and this experience will stand out for me.

So guys, try engage yourself no Mather what.
You're advising now like say you get sense/wise, you better do quick and leave any job that is not befitting.
Young man, before you know it, you're in your 5th year and counting. Who experience help!
You better start hustling now and get to the right place if you're not thinking of growth in that very particular same bank you're working right now.
Don't quit and don't relax.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rubyjade: 5:49am On May 09, 2022
wink
Sified:

You're right, I've seen the posts thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rubyjade: 5:50am On May 09, 2022
grin
Myfeelings:
I need a sex mate,i stay at auchi edo state.08035332060
SafeHavenJoint on telegram is your plug
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by McGg: 6:05am On May 09, 2022
Sified:
Lucky you
It's not that easy sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" / My Job Hunt Experience / NPA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.