Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20608 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by planetE(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol.... grin... you no dey advise them?

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by akaahs(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2022
planetE:
I'm currently a cashier at bet9ja shop (baby). The business is very profitable.

Base on the things I have noticed, only the gamblers are the losers, wretched and unfortunate ones. the shop owners always make huge profits daily.

Once I get enough capital, nah to become agent and get my own shop. The biz is very profitable for the shop owners and bet9ja inclusive but 98 out of 100 active players will always remain wretched and miserable without achieving any greatness in life

Even we cashier dey cash out daily.
Good to come across to u bro, I spoke with a bet naija representative on Thursday and he promised to get back to me with details on how to get started.
Please, can u give me details of what its entails to start, I mean the equipment and there prices, pros and cons of business and other information I need to know.
Janefrank009@gmail.com.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by toujurs: 11:26am On May 08, 2022
Sified:
I'll go first, since October 2021 that's 9 months now angry
It's very hard to secure a remote job in this country and there's not much interview invites from the foreign companies I've been applying for

I can work remotely, any work like Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support, social media etc
Introvert, If online doesn't work, go offline then

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by BigDawsNet: 11:27am On May 08, 2022
Jobs and contracts has been looking for me
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by IamRegal: 11:28am On May 08, 2022
Sified:
It's very hard to secure a remote job in this country and there's not much interview invites from the foreign companies I've been applying for

I can work remotely, any work like Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support, social media etc

https://t. me/ LaptopLaivstyle Check this channel on TG aside from dropping learning materials, they also post job offers, mostly remote. I hope it will be helpful.
Success on your quest soonest

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by toujurs: 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Kestolove:
if tinubu comes everybody will get job
You are maaad, Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by markjay23(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2022
Two years. Computer Science 2nd Class upper any related position. Location: Kano, but willing to relocate
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by NaijaCover(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2022
Convert Your Airtime Into Cash.

Is a Full Time Blogger

We Are Putting Smile Into Many Face Of Different People Via Blogging Business.

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So how long have you been searching for a job now?
What kind of job are you looking for?

Who knows, potential employers might be reading this

Since January but it seems like ages.
I'm in need of job opportunity, currently in Delta state but I don't mind relocating.
Someone please link me up.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Binbon: 11:36am On May 08, 2022
dROC1:
Entry level Network engineers looking at starting a promising career in tech can PM me.
I am very much interested
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by heybeebugatty(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2022
emmy4real94:
smiley Currently serving.. I'm looking for an NGO work o grin USAID, UNICEF and co.. angry I can do an apprentice for any Telecom network engineer..
I like your taste

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Lightway: 11:38am On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I am happy I am bringing my son up in a very good way, as soon he writes his waec this year, he will go into learning how to make shawarma and others, I will open a fast food joint for him later, if he gains admission later into the university atlist by then he has getten
experience in life which will never depart from him, that was how I made it, I have never worked for anyone in my entire life, I know is not everyone that will be a business person or entrepreneur but sometimes we should give it a try instead searching for jobs everytime

Wicked man... Instead of him to learn video animation and programming so that he can make money in dollars.... You're using your illterate life to push him to make shawarma.... See the evil man thinks fast food joints progress easily....

Oya na, lets see how it goes...

You want to destroy your son's future..... God will judge you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Lightway: 11:39am On May 08, 2022
ajimo54:

Hmmm. I pray that all searching for job will find. Business in Nigeria is difficult as well. My dear, I searched for 5 years b4 God answered my prayers in 2014. My salary was in 6 digits. Accomodation was paid for. I bought a car after 2 months. Dont lose hope. It is Nigeria. Your story will change in a minute.

Smell lies
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Which kind yeye sharwama business?? In this 21st century? What's wrong with the nigerians and your ancient mentalities?That business is already dead on arrival, you're setting your son up for failure, you better get involved in what most smart people are doing buy him a laptop even if it's fairly used let him subscribe on youtube and learn digital skills....A word is enough for the wise!

Calm down pls, I am making more than 40k everyday from shawarma sales only, I want him to follow my foot steps when you, I have two hotels already I can feed him and his family for life when he gets married even if does nothing all his life, but I want him to learn something, something that might means or looks like nothing, the day you learn how to work for no money that is the day u are leaning how to make money.

Teach ur children the digital skill and leave me to teach mine what I want
Peace.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by darichlife: 11:41am On May 08, 2022
WallStreetfx:
Just got a factory job in Lagos 60k per month. The work na die. Na hell on earth job if you no strong d work fit kill u before Ur time. Waiting we go do since Sapa as decide to be stupid and declares a war on me
How far vacancy still de?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2022
Jubal01:
11 years. B.Sc. Business Admin (Management). I'm open to any admin work. I can relocate to abj if need be, but i'm in yola now.

Thanks for your courage in sharing

How would you explain this gap in an interview, for instance?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Prestige2010: 11:42am On May 08, 2022
Am a medical records officer
I graduated since 2020
Am ready to work
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by RichAbujaGuy: 11:42am On May 08, 2022
I haven't been searching. I give thanks that I'm Abundantly Blessed by God Almighty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nairaballers94(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2022
Sified:
Some people don't know how high the rate of unemployment is in this country, and there's little to no job out there undecided
So how long have you been searching for a job now?
What kind of job are you looking for?

Who knows, potential employers might be reading this
since year 2013,Bsc.Economics.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by hardezpee(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2022
I just got a job thiz morning.. it's grace Sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Harrykn: 11:44am On May 08, 2022
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko
Respect Bro, so much respect.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hotbreadandbean: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Calm down pls, I am making more than 40k everyday from shawarma sales only, I want him to follow my foot steps when you, I have two hotels already I can feed him and his family for life when he gets married even if does nothing all his life, but I want him to learn something, something that might means or looks like nothing, the day you learn how to work for no money that is the day u are leaning how to make money.

Teach ur children the digital skill and leave me to teach mine what I want
Peace.
Oga! Buy laptop for that boy to venture into digital skills, digital skills are the future do you want to frustrate your son and leave him stranded? When he gets oppressed by his mates doing yahoo and flaunting dollars on his whatsapp status don't you know that can negatively affect him? You better provide with him an opportunity to start earning in dollars for his future sake, just like some of his mates

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Terrence99: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Which kind yeye sharwama business?? In this 21st century? What's wrong with the nigerians and your ancient mentalities?That business is already dead on arrival, you're setting your son up for failure, you better get involved in what most smart people are doing buy him a laptop even if it's fairly used let him subscribe on youtube and learn digital skills....A word is enough for the wise!

That one is not a father, he is just trolling. A father who trained a son to that level can not exhibit such massive stupidity.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by stonedigital: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Since last year
But I am now self-employed because it's better

God bless you richly for using your brain.

I wonder why our graduates are looking for job. I mean what happened to the entrepreneurship skills that was taught in 300level?.

What happened to suffering for just 6 months and learn a lucrative trade and start cashing out?.

Anybody saying there is no job is not ready to move forward.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Lightway post=112631180]

Wicked man... Instead of him to learn video animation and programming so that he can make money in dollars.... You're using your illterate life to push him to make shawarma.... See the evil man thinks fast food joints progress easily....

You want to destroy your son's future..... God will judge you[/quote
]

Hahahaha, calm down now, the problem of most us is we don't believe in practical, we wanna fly, that is why u see some people been idle for years waiting for the big break, success doesn't come easy my friend, when you have children you ry to study them and know what each and every one of them can do, among my children I know who will travel out, who we learn foriegn trade, who be artist, who will be hotelier. Etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nairaballers94(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Nairaballers94 post=112631265] since year 2013,Bsc.Economics.Any lucrative job in which i would be able to grow professionally all along with the organisation's line of progression
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by emmyN(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2022
Sified:

I know this lady on facebook, she offers training to people seeking remote role and your skill set is just the type she offers training for. You may want to check her out. Her profile name is Ekwutosinam Ada Nsukka and training costs 25k. She is legit, but do your due diligence.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Naustine(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2022
LoL.. did a 30k teaching job for almost 5yrs... Till I got another last year September...I currently earn x3 of what I was earning before. To get job for this country too hard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DenreleDave(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Since last year
But I am now self-employed because it's better

Which job is dt ma

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by SHINJA: 11:48am On May 08, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Oga! Buy laptop for that boy to venture into digital skills, digital skills are the future do you want to frustrate your son and leave him stranded? When he gets oppressed by his mates doing yahoo and flaunting dollars on his whatsapp status don't you know that can negatively affect him? You better provide with him an opportunity to start earning in dollars for his future sake, just like some of his mates

No b Ur pikin na..Free m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by seanwilliam(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2022
Lightway:

You want to destroy your son's future..... God will judge you
lol I wonder how the guy go Dey feel now after reading your post. Lol.
For him mind now, e don get better plan lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by DenreleDave(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2022
victooman:
if no job is coming look for a capital and start any business , l finish last year and what l am doing now is giving me a minimum of 5k everyday wetin l wan use job do, l will expand it build a house and marry biko

Which Job b dt bros

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / NPA Recruitment / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.