Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? (20604 Views)

I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2022
Alright DMed you already
wyyzkay:

boss my CV also need revamping too. kindly
081_30....5673...83
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by myrax7(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2022
Sified:

PM let's talk about your CV revamping

Watsap 080.. 32.. 73.. 58.. 23...
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Slimdaddy27(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2022
SINCE AFTER MY NYSC 2019...ITS BEEN REALLY DIFFICULT, PAINFUL AND SAD.

SOMETIMES I ASK MY SELF WHAT COULD BE WRONG,FOR THOSE SAYING LEARN THIS OR DAT, LEARNING ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY MEANS MONEY,SO HOW CAN SOME THAT BARELY FEEDS 2 TIMES NOT EVEN WITH MONEY LEARN EVEN WHEN IS READY TO

U GO FOR INTERVIEW THEY TELL U 5- 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE...WHERE WOULD ONE GET SUCH EXPERIENCE WITHOUT WORKING,THE COUNTRY EH,WE ARE NOT GIVING UP THOUGH

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ajimo54(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2022
Sified:
5 years! Jeez angry
But that was a great story to tell tho, what a job! I guess it's with an international company?

Parastatal. Under Presidency.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by ajimo54(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
Lightway:

Smell lies

It only sounds so. But is true.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Rubyjade: 8:03am On May 09, 2022
Slimdaddy27:
SINCE AFTER MY NYSC 2019...ITS BEEN REALLY DIFFICULT, PAINFUL AND SAD.

SOMETIMES I ASK MY SELF WHAT COULD BE WRONG,FOR THOSE SAYING LEARN THIS OR DAT, LEARNING ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY MEANS MONEY,SO HOW CAN SOME THAT BARELY FEEDS 2 TIMES NOT EVEN WITH MONEY LEARN EVEN WHEN IS READY TO

U GO FOR INTERVIEW THEY TELL U 5- 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE...WHERE WOULD ONE GET SUCH EXPERIENCE WITHOUT WORKING,THE COUNTRY EH,WE ARE NOT GIVING UP THOUGH
If you dey telegram join SafeHavenJoint thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by CaveAdullam: 8:50am On May 09, 2022
markjay23:

Already on it boss. Finding my footing with Laravel, I play around with flutter too in my free time. Just need a job to keep body and soul together. Udemy certifications aren't free too. But we're getting there. Thanks for your advice. I'll be sure to keep it to mind

There's an udemy bot channel on telegram that gives all udemy courses for free, only what you need is data and large device storage to download the mega files.

If you have any particular course in mind, watch at least 5 YouTube videos to know the pathway and then start watching different YouTube videos on each course subtopics.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2022
ajimo54:

Parastatal. Under Presidency.
Awesome! That's a great one boss
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by temi4fash(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:

There's an udemy bot channel on telegram that gives all udemy courses for free, only what you need is data and large device storage to download the mega files.

If you have any particular course in mind, watch at least 5 YouTube videos to know the pathway and then start watching different YouTube videos on each course subtopics.

Thanks.

How can i get the Bot channel please.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Hgfcvb: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
Greenishland:

If you can write and collect 1k for an article of 1000 words on any topic, let's do business.
Interested sir
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Oyeakins: 2:18pm On May 09, 2022
Platovon Consulting is recruiting.

Are you interested in a part time role as a Volunteer or an Intern in a Consulting firm?!

Please send your CV to hrng@platovonconsulting.com.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
Ade4dayo70 Emmy4real94 asomatc nairaballers248 Joebases omotu linkpius myrax7 fab21 dhuphe Sirseedorf Check these out guys

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by emmy4real94(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
Wow.. thanks alot for the efforts.. I will ty looking them up.. they are all into Telecom networking??
Sified:
Ade4dayo70 Emmy4real94 asomatc nairaballers248 Joebases omotu linkpius myrax7 fab21 dhuphe Sirseedorf Check these out guys

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Fab21: 6:06pm On May 09, 2022
Sified:

Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by CaveAdullam: 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
temi4fash:

How can i get the Bot channel please.

Just type udemy on the search bar.

Take note: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL. Just find a course you want and download. Else, you'll be banned. (Don't know if there's an update now). Do your research.

Thanks.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Ade4dayo70(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2022
Sified:

Awesome! Great thanks for this.

I'd check them out ASAP!

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by millionboi(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2022
Lightway:

Wicked man... Instead of him to learn video animation and programming so that he can make money in dollars.... You're using your illterate life to push him to make shawarma.... See the evil man thinks fast food joints progress easily....

Oya na, lets see how it goes...

You want to destroy your son's future..... God will judge you
Are you into video animation and programming?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Miner13: 8:34pm On May 09, 2022
oke2018:
Hmmmm, still searching
only job?
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
Miner13:
only job?
Is there any other thing I should also search apart from job
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Miner13: 8:49pm On May 09, 2022
oke2018:
Is there any other thing I should also search apart from job
yes
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Miner13:
yes
And what is it , if I may ask.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sirseedorf(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
Thanks Sified

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by joebases(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2022
Sified:

Thanks dear. I will go through those. Please this up as you get more updates

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by IamRegal: 8:45am On May 10, 2022
Sified:
I just joined, thank you!

You're welcome
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Kateisila(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: thekimarmengol@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by EvoPulse: 10:38am On May 10, 2022
Boss abeg link me work, work na work ����

WallStreetfx:
Just got a factory job in Lagos 60k per month. The work na die. Na hell on earth job if you no strong d work fit kill u before Ur time. Waiting we go do since Sapa as decide to be stupid and declares a war on me

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by joebases(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2022
WallStreetfx:
Just got a factory job in Lagos 60k per month. The work na die. Na hell on earth job if you no strong d work fit kill u before Ur time. Waiting we go do since Sapa as decide to be stupid and declares a war on me

Bros still share link for this your work. Nothing bad pass sapa.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by zsamorano(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2022
Suspect33:
do you have any digital skills to complement your course of study?
nope....orelse I wants to go for it now.
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by femijay8271(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Calm down pls, I am making more than 40k everyday from shawarma sales only, I want him to follow my foot steps when you, I have two hotels already I can feed him and his family for life when he gets married even if does nothing all his life, but I want him to learn something, something that might means or looks like nothing, the day you learn how to work for no money that is the day u are leaning how to make money.

Teach ur children the digital skill and leave me to teach mine what I want
Peace.

Boss... Pls i need a hotel job, am a cook
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by Sified(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
A leading textile company located in Oshodi urgently needs:

1. Personal assistant
2. Logistics manager

Send a WhatsApp message to zero8180 730two16 & CV to Tjsconsults@gmail.com

Deadline 48 hours

Saw this Ade4dayo70 Emmy4real94 asomatc nairaballers248 Joebases omotu linkpius myrax7 fab21 dhuphe Sirseedorf
Re: How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? by emmy4real94(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2022
Such a nice person. Could you share me ur contact details
Sified:
A leading textile company located in Oshodi urgently needs:

1. Personal assistant
2. Logistics manager

Send a WhatsApp message to zero8180 730two16 & CV to Tjsconsults@gmail.com

Deadline 48 hours

Saw this Ade4dayo70 Emmy4real94 asomatc nairaballers248 Joebases omotu linkpius myrax7 fab21 dhuphe Sirseedorf

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / NPA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.