Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. (2255 Views)

What Have I Gotten Myself Into. / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2022
I've decided to close this thread because I have just gotten myself a crunch on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Choilila: 11:04am On May 08, 2022
The reason why you created a new moniker?.
Later they will say "marriage favor ladies ", "without men or relationship ladies can't survive ".But yet we see men crying over the right one to start a foundation with.

3 Likes

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Hotbreadandbean: 11:05am On May 08, 2022
Why go after an evening newspaper with dick hopping history, wrinkled slacking face, overslacked punna and maybe a ruptured womb??
Why not an 18- 25 yr old girl, you'll find them plenty in eastern villages, don't settle for less mr man, even ned nwoko chose the best

2 Likes

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Kuriosmynd: 11:35am On May 08, 2022
You must be an over 50 divorcee or widower....cos who looks for a woman above 35 to marry
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by eazzzy1(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2022
Ladies in the age range you want would not date or marry a man of your age for anything other than money sir. For a retired school principal, you may not find what you seek.

Maybe you should adjust the age range to 50 and above and also modify to include widows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Stallionhorse: 12:07pm On May 08, 2022
Your wife died about a year ago yo heart failure. Your retired and in your late 50's..
Even you can you marry someone with your kinda profile? Please enjoy your retirement stop looking for who to put into poverty way..
You killed your wife as far as I'm concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Dreadlock69(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2022
Does nairaland females look like a joke to you

Anyway the devil doesn't bargain he only breaks your heart again by Alec Benjamin
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Lifted07: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
You should have read through before commenting, it doesn't kill.

Kuriosmynd:
You must be an over 50 divorcee or widower....cos who looks for a woman above 35 to marry

1 Like

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by adelafe2019: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
O.p your signature does not have your contact details.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Your wife died about a year ago yo heart failure. Your retired and in your late 50's..
Even you can you marry someone with your kinda profile? Please enjoy your retirement stop looking for who to put into poverty way..

I think you need to visit a psychiatrist
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by koyyess: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
imagrg:
I know some people would want to condemn me for looking for a wife on Nairaland instead of doing so on the streets. But let me remind you that we have a wider audience here more so, I'm addicted to using this forum as a front to solving most of my challenges. And it has so far help me achieve my objective.

I will be 58 by June. Widowed. In fact I lost my precious wife to heart failure about a year ago and just recently here, I felt lonesome and my three children advice me to go into a relationship that should culminate into marriage soon.

I live in the Capital of Edo State. I retired as a School Principal two year back.

I'm of average height; on the slim side; tolerant and God-fearing.

Any interested lady living in Edo State should please check my signature below for contact information.

SCAMMERS, PLEASE KEEP OFF!
May God bless you.

Who told you 34-41females will find you compatible with them age wise?

Look for your age mates and marry.

Edit: he shifted the age requirement upwards. Still 41+ doesn't fall into the compatible age range.

1 Like

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Albertone(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Avoid Nigerian women.
They are out to add burden to your life.

Go for South African women.Like the one below.

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Southernigbo: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Here in the far north a woman 30 and above isn't really out to be anybodys wife cos many or most in that age group are already grand mothers
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by tnerro1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
For here angry grin grin
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Craig24: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:

you see this nonsense u wrote here will be used against u in a competent court of law should the OP decide to press charges.

if u never see wahala u no go ever get sense, don't ever think u are untraceable.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
You don't know who you are chatting with; so keep quiet.
A witch from her village confessed she killed her because of land issues. It was tabled before the elders in her village.
You know, I don't believe in witchcraft stories but this one appears real!
Stallionhorse:
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
adelafe2019:
O.p your signature does not have your contact details.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really?
Southernigbo:
Here in the far north a woman 30 and above isn't really out to be anybodys wife cos many or most in that age group are already grand mothers
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thank you for your consideration.
Some people talk like kids on Social Media. They have deluded mentality methinks.
Craig24:

you see this nonsense u wrote here will be used against u in a competent court of law should the OP decide to press charges.

if u never see wahala u no go ever get sense, don't ever think u are untraceable.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Hmm.
My choice of woman May not be yours.
Thanks for your advice though.
eazzzy1:
Ladies in the age range you want would not date or marry a man of your age for anything other than money sir. For a retired school principal, you may not find what you seek.

Maybe you should adjust the age range to 50 and above and also modify to include widows.

1 Like

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by koyyess: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2022
eazzzy1:

Exactly.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
You may not understand, man!
Pray it doesn't happen to you.
You'll have a feeling of emptiness.
Man, sex is not the matter but companionship is most missed!
UpInTheSky:
You want to marry again just one year after your wife's passing? Na wa ooo

Na wa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Still searching!
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by fikayormi(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good luck
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks for your compliment.
fikayormi:
Good luck
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Candidlady: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
imagrg:
You don't know who you are chatting with; so keep quiet.
A witch from her village confessed she killed her because of land issues. It was tabled before the elders in her village.
You know, I don't believe in witchcraft stories but this one appears real!

@bolded
How secured is this new wife you are looking for?
No one wants a witch after em

2 Likes

Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Nonam: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Someone made a refferer of www.naijaplanet.com. You may easily find a woman there.

imagrg:
I know some people would want to condemn me for looking for a wife on Nairaland instead f doing so on the streets. But let me remind you that we have a wider audience here more so, I'm addicted to using this forum as a front to solving most of my challenges. And it has so far help me achieve my objective.

I will be 58 by June. Widowed. In fact I lost my precious wife to heart failure about a year ago and just recently here, I felt lonesome and my three children advice me to go into a relationship that should culminate into marriage soon.

I live in the Capital of Edo State. I retired as a School Principal two year back.

I'm of average height; on the slim side; tolerant and God-fearing.

Any interested lady living in Edo State should please check my signature below for contact information.

SCAMMERS, PLEASE KEEP OFF!
May God bless you.
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Dreadlock69(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
You wan use them do ritual
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm unlike you.
I'm God-fearing and I'm satisfied with the pension I receive monthly from the Government.
I don't understand why most of these youths are so evil-minded.
Dreadlock69:
You wan use them do ritual
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by Dreadlock69(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2022
imagrg:
I'm unlike you.
I'm God-fearing and I'm satisfied with the pension I receive monthly from the Government.
I don't understand why most of these youths are so evil-minded.

First paragraph : True

Second paragraph:no one cares

Thrid paragraph: not so true
Re: Closed! Just Gotten Myself A Crunch!. by imagrg(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
May God help resolve your confused mind. Height of misunderstanding.
Dreadlock69:

First paragraph : True

Second paragraph:no one cares

Thrid paragraph: not so true

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself / What Country Do U Want To Japa To / 4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.