Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. (32703 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by ayo2008: 10:31pm On May 08, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
God, heaven, hell are all imaginary things that Christians believe in.
Smart people know that such phenomena don't exist

The earlier you wake up to the reality that heaven hell is real, the better....
You think you will just die like chicken and going no way?...dnt let the devil decieve you...you have a lot to loss if you think are smart and non religious...
Hebrew 9:27 states that it is appointed a man to die once, after this, judgement
Better stick to your God now than to hear the story that touches the heart after your departure from this world...it is well wit you oo... Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by almarthins(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
No one has been able to prove reasonably the existence of God.
No one has been able to prove reasonably the nonexistence of God.

I dey suprise say sm people still dey ask whether God dey. One witch doctor once told my late father that there re higher powers. I don xperience one e defy logic, when u come face to face with devil, no body go remind you say God dey. Me I believe God dey 100%

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
Danf:
Atheist is just a deception created by Satan.2 Corinthians 4:4
King James Version
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Your Bible is rubbish, it's a story book and we atheist don't take anything from that book seriously.

Again, atheist don't believe in satan, it's Christians that believe in satan. Satan doednt not exist

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by fashionale(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
Is it that you don't believe in religion?

Or
You don't believe in God?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Semaj77(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
My mum was terribly afflicted in the early 80s with a strange ailment. My dad spent and spent, no solution. She was admitted in hospital for weeks, alas! One elder now late, suggested we move into a mission house where prayers were being offered morning and night and in the process, she got healed. Her head would be making noise like when you're near a generator even in a very cool silent environment. She'd even asked if we heard such sound and we'd say no. She got healed completely and that's how we became born again. She's almost 90 years old now.

One day, after a send forth service conducted for a pastor who just got promoted with transfer elsewhere, he was praying for people as they knelt before him. He had the gift of prophesy. When it got to my turn he said to me that I had great journeys ahead of me. That I'd travel a lot and then I was in JS3. Today, I had touched the length and breath of the earth, to the glory of God.

In my undergraduate days, as I was sleeping in my hostel one night, God showed to me some things...He had always done this severally before then. He revealed that I was caught in an exam malpractice. I don't joke with whatever He reveals, regardless of the nearly impossible circumstances around me. God respects His words even more than His name...the bible says so. I was vibrating within me. I used to be one of the best students in my set. How would I now be caught up in such a mess? I didn't take it lightly. I prayed violently and rebuked it.

Lo and behold, on that fateful day, it was our last paper. I had even forgotten. The revelation came to pass. God is my witness to this. It was the exact location as seen in that revelation, on the same desk, I was seated by same window, in same exam hall and same lecturer stood beside the window. Then I quickly remembered. It was as if I once watched a movie which was being replayed. There was a course mate by the name Demola. He had problem solving one of the questions. I told him I hadn't gotten to that number. This guy was disturbing. He said please let me send you the ones I had done maybe in exchange for those questions I had solved. Suddenly, this guy sent me the expo. I was restless. All of a sudden, invigilators entered the exam hall, about 5 in number. I quickly hid the expo inside my booklet and suddenly, a lecturer appeared by the window near me, observing things, same man as seen in that deam wearing same clothe. I said, mogbe ooo. The invigilators started checking booklets from page to page. I was 5th on that row and the first row for that matter. It was as if all eyes were on me. By the time they got to the 2nd student, I pretended as if I was reviewing my work, suddenly I squeezed the expo and violently threw it behind underneath the desk.

They quickly rushed to me and asked what happened. I told them my pen dropped and I was trying to look for it. They asked me to step out of the desk, searched everywhere, up to the 2nd student behind me, they searched my booklet page by page. They found nothing they now asked me to sit down. I'd have been rusticated that day. But because God had revealed it earlier and I had prayed against it, it was someone else who was caught.

My brother travelled to America for the first time in 2003. On getting to POE in America, after he had been admitted, a CBP accusted him and asked for his passport. He said the picture wasn't matching his identity because his real look didn't match the pic on the visa sticker and the one on his profile page. He laughed hysterically because he obtained his visa by himself , got interviewed in Lagos and nobody assisted in filling-in his DS160 form. The man said he wasn't kidding. He was interrogated at the secondary inspection side . He was asked to place his fingers on the screen which revealed all his biodata as recorded in the American consulate in lagos and his visa details still they didn't velieve him...hard to believe right? Village people are real. Na that day I know.

In short he was locked up in the cold cell and deported 2 days later. On getting home he called my sister who took him to the pastor of their church. The man said as soon as he obtained the visa, he was showing it to everyone instead of hiding it and be praying for success of his trip. He said there was one woman who saw it with her evil eyes and cancelled it spiritually. He said he was going with an empty passport unknowingly. He said the woman was saying so, you want to go and make it abi? He said the man would pray hard but he wouid have his visa restored as God had said. But he will pray very hard cos of his image that had been dented. He also told him that when the time was ripe he'd see signs. Truly it happened. When he reappeared for another interview a few years later at us embassy in lagos, the visa officer said he had seen all that happened on the system but he wouldn't give him visa but would apply for a waiver of ineligibility which he's seeing on his profile and the application could either be granted or rejected by one and only attorney General of the United States, that he should be checking his mail frequently. One day they mailed him that his waiver had been granted and he should send his passport to us embassy for his visa via a designated DHL office. No interview conducted, no additional fees charged. That's how God restored him. He's one of the popular figures in Nigeria today...a successful businessman.

At times, God would just reveal to me some things about my neighbour which would eventually happen. In fact, I can't remember one-tenth of my encounter with God. This is just a few. Cheers.

Lori iro grin grin grin
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by kemz12(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2022
Too much of late night class in phylosophy has made u specifically crazy. congrats mr possessor.
author=HellVictorinho4 post=112635364]

Evidence of the inexistence of God is the impossibility of the evidence of the existence of God

The impossibility of the evidence of the existence of God is the impossibility of any WAY in which God can exist.

The proof means there's no WAY in which God can exist.

There's no WAY when there's no chance of such.

There's no chance when reality is defined against it.

Reality is defined against it since reality means any specific possession of this or that characteristic or the characteristic itself or both is/are limited.

God is not defined as having something to do with reality when reality is correctly defined as the expression of being limited by the possession of this or that characteristic.

If this or that is real or exists....,then it possesses this or that characteristic or remains this or that characteristic towards being limited in this or that manner or to this or that.

The possessor is limited to this or that characteristic while the characteristic is limited to this or that possessor.

'God' cannot be reality itself since the group of letters 'God' isn't a synonym towards 'reality' in the English Language.

'God' is used to suggest a specific possessor of limitlessness but it's impossible for limitlessness to be possessed by a specific possessor.

Limitlessness has neither a beginning nor an end so it can never be possessed by a specific possessor.

Limitlessness is displayed by reality itself which is not a specific possessor.

Reality or existence or the truth itself is the expression of being either a characteristic or the possessor of a characteristic or both and there's no limit to BEING EITHER A CHARACTERISTIC OR THE POSSESSOR OF A CHARACTERISTIC OR BOTH.

So ,reality itself is not a specific possessor .

It actually means a random distribution of expressions that are both possesors and characteristics at once.

It has no size.

So,it doesn't possess or limit limitlessness ....It displays it limitlessly.

I might be a specific possessor of XYZ characteristic.

I might also be specifically possessed as 12CD characteristic.

If I exist...,then I possess this or that while this or that possessess me .

I am surely a specific possessor of this or that characteristic while this or that surely possesses me as its characteristic.
Same for any other ............

LordReed, FERNANDEZISBACK, FatherOfJesus,etc.[/quote]
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:34pm On May 08, 2022
ayo2008:

The earlier you wake up to the reality that heaven hell is real, the better....
You think you will just die like chicken and going no way?...dnt let the devil decieve you...you have a lot to loss if you think are smart and non religious...
Hebrew 9:27 states that it is appointed a man to die once, after this, judgement
Better stick to your God now than to hear the story that touches the heart after your departure from this world...it is well wit you oo... Jesus loves you
Don't quote the bible for me, I don't take anything seriously from that storybook. The book is like spiderman comic as far as I'm concerned

You are the person who needs help, you are indoctrinated with nonsense from childhood that has hinder you from reasoning rationally
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Semaj77(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Your writeup is fake, I reiterate. Ask God, the creator of heaven and earth to reveal Himself to you who He is, you'd reason differently thereafter

Your God is as crazy as you grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by brainhgeek(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2022
Good for you. You are on the road to the greatest discovery ever made. That God exists. Great evangelists start like this.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Heben: 10:35pm On May 08, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Good day. My Pops is a Senior Pastor in one of the Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria and has devoted his life to Church.
Ironically I don't believe in God. Never been the religious type. I See no sense that in 2022 humans still live by a book written by someone in 18BC. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Pops wishes I were religious lyk him carrying some big story book (Bible) with me about Lol.
I'm too woke for those fairy tales Sorry.
Watch my Pops dedicate his whole life to someone's business (Church) as they seriously exploit him.
I've advised him Severally but he won't listen. I Can't be like him. I'm Smart, Handsome, Rich and Non-religious. And I Will remain so.
wow.. Do you believe that you are existing? If yes, How did you come into existence?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Freelane33(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2022
Do your things bro
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:36pm On May 08, 2022
Heben:
wow.. Do you believe that you are existing? If yes, How did you come into existence?
My parents gave birth to me
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by GoodIsGod: 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
My mum was terribly afflicted in the early 80s with a strange ailment. My dad spent and spent, no solution. She was admitted in hospital for weeks, alas! One elder now late, suggested we move into a mission house where prayers were being offered morning and night and in the process, she got healed. Her head would be making noise like when you're near a generator even in a very cool silent environment. She'd even asked if we heard such sound and we'd say no. She got healed completely and that's how we became born again. She's almost 90 years old now.

One day, after a send forth service conducted for a pastor who just got promoted with transfer elsewhere, he was praying for people as they knelt before him. He had the gift of prophesy. When it got to my turn he said to me that I had great journeys ahead of me. That I'd travel a lot and then I was in JS3. Today, I had touched the length and breath of the earth, to the glory of God.

In my undergraduate days, as I was sleeping in my hostel one night, God showed to me some things...He had always done this severally before then. He revealed that I was caught in an exam malpractice. I don't joke with whatever He reveals, regardless of the nearly impossible circumstances around me. God respects His words even more than His name...the bible says so. I was vibrating within me. I used to be one of the best students in my set. How would I now be caught up in such a mess? I didn't take it lightly. I prayed violently and rebuked it.

Lo and behold, on that fateful day, it was our last paper. I had even forgotten. The revelation came to pass. God is my witness to this. It was the exact location as seen in that revelation, on the same desk, I was seated by same window, in same exam hall and same lecturer stood beside the window. Then I quickly remembered. It was as if I once watched a movie which was being replayed. There was a course mate by the name Demola. He had problem solving one of the questions. I told him I hadn't gotten to that number. This guy was disturbing. He said please let me send you the ones I had done maybe in exchange for those questions I had solved. Suddenly, this guy sent me the expo. I was restless. All of a sudden, invigilators entered the exam hall, about 5 in number. I quickly hid the expo inside my booklet and suddenly, a lecturer appeared by the window near me, observing things, same man as seen in that deam wearing same clothe. I said, mogbe ooo. The invigilators started checking booklets from page to page. I was 5th on that row and the first row for that matter. It was as if all eyes were on me. By the time they got to the 2nd student, I pretended as if I was reviewing my work, suddenly I squeezed the expo and violently threw it behind underneath the desk.

They quickly rushed to me and asked what happened. I told them my pen dropped and I was trying to look for it. They asked me to step out of the desk, searched everywhere, up to the 2nd student behind me, they searched my booklet page by page. They found nothing they now asked me to sit down. I'd have been rusticated that day. But because God had revealed it earlier and I had prayed against it, it was someone else who was caught.

My brother travelled to America for the first time in 2003. On getting to POE in America, after he had been admitted, a CBP accusted him and asked for his passport. He said the picture wasn't matching his identity because his real look didn't match the pic on the visa sticker and the one on his profile page. He laughed hysterically because he obtained his visa by himself , got interviewed in Lagos and nobody assisted in filling-in his DS160 form. The man said he wasn't kidding. He was interrogated at the secondary inspection side . He was asked to place his fingers on the screen which revealed all his biodata as recorded in the American consulate in lagos and his visa details still they didn't velieve him...hard to believe right? Village people are real. Na that day I know.

In short he was locked up in the cold cell and deported 2 days later. On getting home he called my sister who took him to the pastor of their church. The man said as soon as he obtained the visa, he was showing it to everyone instead of hiding it and be praying for success of his trip. He said there was one woman who saw it with her evil eyes and cancelled it spiritually. He said he was going with an empty passport unknowingly. He said the woman was saying so, you want to go and make it abi? He said the man would pray hard but he wouid have his visa restored as God had said. But he will pray very hard cos of his image that had been dented. He also told him that when the time was ripe he'd see signs. Truly it happened. When he reappeared for another interview a few years later at us embassy in lagos, the visa officer said he had seen all that happened on the system but he wouldn't give him visa but would apply for a waiver of ineligibility which he's seeing on his profile and the application could either be granted or rejected by one and only attorney General of the United States, that he should be checking his mail frequently. One day they mailed him that his waiver had been granted and he should send his passport to us embassy for his visa via a designated DHL office. No interview conducted, no additional fees charged. That's how God restored him. He's one of the popular figures in Nigeria today...a successful businessman.

At times, God would just reveal to me some things about my neighbour which would eventually happen. In fact, I can't remember one-tenth of my encounter with God. This is just a few. Cheers.

Glory be to God for your life.
You see, convincing a lost soul with testimonies is as hard as telling them God exists.
They call every testimony a coincidence. grin

This is one of many proofs that God is with me

Sometime in a foreign Muslim African country, It was my second year living in a compound without a girl visitor.
I later discovered all my neighbors and the landlord and his family were suspecting me to be a homosexual, it was only my church members who were males that used to visit.
The murmuring got to me and it was painful. I was already feeling ashamed for a crime I don't involve in.

One day I met a pretty young girl in a public bus and we got chatting. We exchanged numbers and we started chatting on phone. The third day, I took her home wanting to prove my landlord and his family including my neighbors wrong.
I wanted them to know I was not a homo. at the expense of going against my christian beliefs. Just imagine.

It was night and I was lucky there was no light so, most people were outside their flats taking fresh air. So when I walked in they saw me with a lady and were surprised. I greeted and walked by with my lady friend.
Immediately we entered, we started kissing and I later undressed her. She was a Muslim girl and it was a norm by them in that country to use marabout. The ladies are fortified with leather waist bands that are meant for pregnancy prevention. It is not meant to harm guys but just for pregnancy prevention so Nigerians are aware and not afraid of it.

I was about to enter her when I felt a sudden vibration in her tommy. We both felt it. And suddenly she pushed me off.

She: Paul, are you a Christian? She asked while struggling to sit up.
Me: Yes na. That's why I am Paul.
She: Do you drink?
Me: No
She: you smoke?
Me: No!
I was trying to make her lay back again but she refused.

She: I am sorry No Sex.
Me: But Why?
She:" I say no sex" she stood up from the bed and went to sit on the chair.

That day there was no sex between us and that was the first and the last day she visited.

I later learnt that what the marabout told her was whenever any man wants to lay with her and there is a vibration through the waist band, the man would get her pregnant. The charm's potency is neutralized by the power in the fellow.
They don't know how to say born again but what they say is "those christians who don't smoke or drink"
My mission of convincing my neighbors was accomplished though they didn't know the girl I brought did not allow me to have sex.
The main lesson I learned in this incident is that truly the mercy of God endure for ever. I was about to commit sin and yet the power of God has not left me.

Every Christians carry an auction of God and that can only happen because the God they serve is real and alive.

More testimonies of the proof of God in my life. But e no easy typing on Android.

Our God is Real
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by TheSourcerer: 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Because the majority are quite ignorant of God's existence. I'm a living witness so I know God truly exists and far beyond doubts
me too smiley
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Semaj77(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
GreenCovering:
Everything that science claims authority on today and upon which it has built other things, it first learnt from nature. For example, a doctor may prescribe for you to take vitamin C today for some kind of treatment and the pharmacist my brag about how it was produced in the laboratory for the benefit of man. But never will these feats have been achieved without science first learning from mother nature the healing effect of the naturally occurring vitamin C before advancements in molecular chemistry and pharmacy helped us to produce a replica of it in our laboratories and pharmaceutical companies. So the question is who is the perfect hand that placed the naturally occurring vitamin C there to teach mankind in the first place.

Therefore, never loose sight of this. Science is always a learner, and a slow learner at that.

Then you're a fucking hypocrite if you go to doctors when you're sick and not to "the house of God" , please leave our science for us and rely on your God to give you healing when you're sick
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by AsapKen(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2022
I won’t even lie, God has come through for me so many times. I can’t call it luck because they were so obvious
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:40pm On May 08, 2022
AsapKen:
I won’t even lie, God has come through for me so many times. I can’t call it luck because they were so obvious
It wasn't, you cannot prove it.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by CoronaVirusPro: 10:41pm On May 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
juju ko, akpala ni!

I understand your position. Seek wisdom and you shall find.

Hello! Their are powers on Earth. I don’t do religion and you can verify from all post. But if you put it straight to me that their is no God, I can challenge that to any extent.

It’s just unfortunate you cannot meet with me. I will show you things that would change your perception about life.

Aurevoir!
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FEEXEZ(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
Newton believe in existence of GOD. I Dont carry religious on head i believe in holy book (bible and quran) i dont go regular to church 2times this year. but i believe GOD Really exist
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I understand your position. Seek wisdom and you shall find.

Hello! Their are powers on Earth. I don’t do religion and you can verify from all post. But if you put it straight to me that their is no God, I can challenge that to any extent.

It’s just unfortunate you cannot meet with me. I will show you things that would change your perception about life.

Aurevoir!
You all keep making plenty claims but no evidence or proof?
Are you not ashamed of making claims without evidence to back it?
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Danf: 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your Bible is rubbish, it's a story book and we atheist don't take anything from that book seriously.

Again, atheist don't believe in satan, it's Christians that believe in satan. Satan doednt not exist
wether you believe in God or Satan,Satan is the father of atheist.No body can make me believe they is no God ,I have seen the end of this world on 3 occasion,Jesus is coming for those who accept Him and believe in him .
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by koolaid87: 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
Nairalanders and their oversabi

If you're a religious type, just pray n commit op in God's hands. Tell God to personally visit him.

If you're an atheist, no need to bash those who believes.

We should always respect other people's ideology even if you don't subscribed to it
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
FEEXEZ:
Newton believe in existence of GOD.
I Dont carry religious on head i believe in holy book (bible and quran)
i dont go regular to church 2times this year.
but i believe GOD Really exist
how does Newton believing in God an evidence for god? That's his personal opinion and it has not to do with hsi works in science.

Before you reply, check "appealing to authority" fallacy
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by beejay85: 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
BePrepared:

Kudos

One thing with Nigerian atheist even if u like give them trailer load of evidence you are wasting your time
Pls help me quote true atheists you know on nairaland....ALUWO ring is available...we need a volunteer to test it on- atheist preferred grin grin grin
Since they don't believe on anything
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:44pm On May 08, 2022
Danf:
wether you believe in God or Satan,Satan is the father of atheist.No body can make me believe they is no God ,I have seen the end of this world on 3 occasion,Jesus is coming for those who accept Him and believe in him .
Satan doesn't exist, he's a figment of your delusion just like your God.
You have to accept it or provide the evidence dude
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Illusionale(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:

So first, God made someone else suffer in exchange for you at the exam Hall
Someone with dreams and aspirations

Two,
Woh Goan rest sir
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by CoronaVirusPro: 10:47pm On May 08, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You all keep making plenty claims but no evidence or proof?
Are you not ashamed of making claims without evidence to back it?

Why you need to meet with people who would show you.

I have met people like you. You just need to experience something’s and I will allow you to explain what happened.

People who have it won’t brag it. Evidence won’t walk up to you. If you feel you are inquisitive enough, search.

Don’t just sit down and conclude. Even the White have never denied the existence of the meta physical.

You can join an occult in your search to know more.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Ken4Christ: 10:48pm On May 08, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Nairalanders Good day. My Pops is a Senior Pastor in one of the Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria and has devoted his life to Church.
Ironically I don't believe in God. Never been the religious type. I See no sense that in 2022 humans still live by a book written by someone in 18BC. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Pops wishes I were religious lyk him carrying some big story book (Bible) with me about Lol.
I'm too woke for those fairy tales Sorry.
Watch my Pops dedicate his whole life to someone's business (Church) as they seriously exploit him.
I've advised him Severally but he won't listen. I Can't be like him. I'm Smart, Handsome, Rich and Non-religious. And I Will remain so.

Christianity is not religion. It's a living relationship with the living and loving God. God is real. I am a living witness to it.

The immediate change that takes place inside you the very moment you let Jesus in is one sure proof that God is real.

I have seen drunkards been set free from alcoholism. I have seen the lame walk. I have seen miracles that science cannot explain.

Taste and experience this new life in Christ. It's a better life, it's a higher life. It's a supernatural life.
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Eriokanmi: 10:50pm On May 08, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Glory be to God for your life.
You see, convincing a lost soul with testimonies is as hard as telling them God exists.
They call every testimony a coincidence. grin

This is one of many proofs that God is with me

Sometime in a foreign Muslim African country, It was my second year living in a compound without a girl visitor.
I later discovered all my neighbors and the landlord and his family were suspecting me to be a homosexual, it was only my church members who were males that used to visit.
The murmuring got to me and it was painful. I was already feeling ashamed for a crime I don't involve in.

One day I met a pretty young girl in a public bus and we got chatting. We exchanged numbers and we started chatting on phone. The third day, I took her home wanting to prove my landlord and his family including my neighbors wrong.
I wanted them to know I was not a homo. at the expense of going against my christian beliefs. Just imagine.

It was night and I was lucky there was no light so, most people were outside their flats taking fresh air. So when I walked in they saw me with a lady and were surprised. I greeted and walked by with my lady friend.
Immediately we entered, we started kissing and I later undressed her. She was a Muslim girl and it was a norm by them in that country to use marabout. The ladies are fortified with leather waist bands that are meant for pregnancy prevention. It is not meant to harm guys but just for pregnancy prevention so Nigerians are aware and not afraid of it.

I was about to enter her when I felt a sudden vibration in her tommy. We both felt it. And suddenly she pushed me off.

She: Paul, are you a Christian? She asked while struggling to sit up.
Me: Yes na. That's why I am Paul.
She: Do you drink?
Me: No
She: you smoke?
Me: No!
I was trying to make her lay back gay but she refused.

She: I am sorry No Sex.
Me: But Why?
She:" I say no sex" she stood up from the bed and went to sit on the chair.

That day there was no sex between us and that was the first and the last day she visited.

I later learnt that what the marabout told her was whenever any man wants to lay with her and there is a vibration through the waist band, the man would get her pregnant. The charm's potency is neutralized by the power in the fellow.
They don't know how to say born again but what they say is "those christians who don't smoke or drink"
My mission of convincing my neighbors was accomplished though they didn't know the girl I brought did not allow me to have sex.
The main fact in this incident is that Christians carry an auction and that can only happen because the God they serve is real and alive.

More testimonies of the proof of God in my life. But e no easy typing on Android.

Our God is Real
Hallelujah!
Praise God!

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Why you need to meet with people who would show you.

I have met people like you. You just need to experience something’s and I will allow you to explain what happened.

People who have it won’t brag it. Evidence won’t walk up to you. If you feel you are inquisitive enough, search.

Don’t just sit down and conclude. Even the White have never denied the existence of the meta physical.

You can join an occult in your search to know more.
You should show me, because you believe it. Didn't they show you the evidence?

My brother, listen and listen straight, don't be an uninformed African. When you make a claim, only morons will accept it without evidence. We cannot keep doing things this way in Africa like people without brains and then expect to compete with our contemporaries in western world. We reason like hybrids of australopithecus and Neanderthals, we don't have the mental sagacity to observe things, analyze and come up with rational conclusions and that's why we so backward.

Imagine you believing in juju in this 21th century when other parts of the world at moving on. You are still stuck in stone age myths and folklores
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by FatherOfJesus: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Christianity is not religion. It's a living relationship with the living and loving God. God is real. I am a living witness to it.

The immediate change that takes place inside you the very moment you let Jesus in is one sure proof that God is real.

I have seen drunkards been set free from alcoholism. I have seen the lame walk. I have seen miracles that science cannot explain.

Taste and experience this new life in Christ. It's a better life, it's a higher life. It's a supernatural life.
lol, Hindu is not a religion. It's a relationship with God cheesy
Re: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
lol, Hindu is not a religion. It's a relationship with God cheesy

Hinduism can't change your life. Only Jesus saves. Even Christian religion can't save you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.