Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41249 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2022
cosmatika:
3k monthly
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2022
Yustash001:
100k monthly via teaching...
.wow
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by uwakeminent(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2022
Sheuns:
sad
It varies. Could be as high as … in a transaction or as low as 0 naira

I sell yuan and offer procurement services from China.
How do i get to buy this yuan from Nigeria here
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 3RNEST(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2022
pimplucious:
Aside my main hustle I make $20.13 daily which amount to about $140 weekly from investing in

https://jorkinvestment.com//?ref=jbleenk

I hope to grow my investment in time. You can join using that link. That’s a screenshot of my earnings.
Is this site legit

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 11:34am On May 09, 2022
I do freelancing. I see 500k and above.

Once I purchase the Wacom Cintiq graphics tablet, I will up my game and, God willing, I will be averaging 800k and above from doing digital paintings and illustrations.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 3RNEST(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Biko patronize me,
On my Exchanger business.
http://www.3rnestxchange.com

I buy/sell Bitcoin, USDT, any Crypto coin...
Bring all PayPal and Payoneer deal to my DM.

See whatsApp link below...
Thanks people.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Shedrack36(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2022
Moreover, I saw a post on FP advising people to be mindful of the information they drop on social media.

Maybe the next person will do that. [/quote]

I saw it here in nairaland.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Yustash001(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2022
Paramount01:

In lag? private schools pay well oo
Abuja,not only from one source though. Lessons are inclusive.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by GreaterFuture(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Yea spare parts business
Okk.
Wow, nice one.
But market work no easy
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by pimplucious: 12:40pm On May 09, 2022
3RNEST:

Is this site legit

Well I’ve been earning steady daily income from the site as you can see from the pic.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shina11(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2022
Afonjakid:
I'm a salary earner, so make money monthly for now.. my salary is not much but it's a little above 200k. I'm still in my 20s tho.

Once I receive salary, I use a part of it to buy coins to store while the remaining one is for paying my bills for the rest of the month.

I'm still thinking about other sources I can be making money from apart from my salary..
if i may ask which work be that
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Frankkome70: 12:49pm On May 09, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
I make 10k daily
How do you do it Sir. I no get big EYE
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by akaahs(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
planetE:
Well, I make 2k-3k daily as a bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction

Don't live your life on false hope of winning
immaginary millions while you waste away your time and life

You can venture into any other profitable business

Infact, betting activities must be thoroughly reviewed and regulated in Nigeria

Bro can you give an estimate of how much equipment ll cost to start a relatively stardand bet naija who?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Deejaygold(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
echomanji:
how?

Blog
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by dynicks(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand
would love to learn one or two from u sir.....

07032909328.....thanks boss
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Macgyver1: 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
I make $720 weekly on Upwork after tax. I receive my money via payoneer and sell for 565 naira/$.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Afonjakid: 1:27pm On May 09, 2022
shina11:

if i may ask which work be that
Network engineer.. bro, my salary is even too small compared to what young guys in tech Field are collecting in Lagos.. one of my guy monthly pay is 500k+ and he is still in his 20s

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by olamilarks(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2022
planetE:
Well, I make 2k-3k daily as a bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction

addiction to this made me lose my bet shop in 2014. Madd something. Na why ano dey near sports betting again till date.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by DaveHarry(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2022
So nairalanders are this rich and if a fellow asks for just 10,000 naira for some urgent needs, you won't even see like 20 people coming out to say okay we will contribute the money for you. Now where is the love if what you all are claiming to make weekly/monthly is true? I sorry o!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by dynicks(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
On betting affilate marketing on telegram i make close to 500k to 800k monthly �

I made that just on the comfort of my house

No early morning stress like that
bro could u please take me under your tutelage....?...07032909328....
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2022
hspda:
Can't handle the crowd
How can I join you on your remote job?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Fuyinge: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=hspda post=112654839][/quote]
Sent a mail
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Bamzyriches451: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Damn!!
Depending on how many slips I received.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by dynicks(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
hspda:

Follow me my handle on nairaland, send DM and I I'll be able to send you link
interested too sir.....
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
Sheuns:
sad
It varies. Could be as high as … in a transaction or as low as 0 naira

I sell yuan and offer procurement services from China.
how much will you verify my WeChat?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ceematics: 2:11pm On May 09, 2022
winner37:
From this expenses calculate my income monthly...
Money for hair for my babe =6k
Make-up kits=4500
Bra in carton 6k
Panties in different sizes and colors 6k
Necklace and earrings 3k
Transport allowance 15k
Her family issues 20k
Fueling car 25k
House maintenance 20k
Feeding money 30k
Flexing with friends 15k
Family issues 35k
Emergency 25
Car maintenance 25k
If I feel like fucking outside 10k for olosho...
I will still be left with 100k before ending of the month
Is clear now...?
You will always be a winner boss, we wey dey kill ourself ontop 35k salary, konji no dey gree come again sef, life hard o abeg if u fit help my ministry I'll be forever grateful to u boss, only transport sef is almost 8k every month sad
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ceematics: 2:13pm On May 09, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
On betting affilate marketing on telegram i make close to 500k to 800k monthly �

I made that just on the comfort of my house

No early morning stress like that
baba show me the way na
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ceematics: 2:15pm On May 09, 2022
Peterqq:
1million monthly from transport business
please do you stay close to imo state I'm in search of hire purchase pls
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ceematics: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day Based on market conditions undecided Arbitrage people will understand
Lead me to success abeg
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by cayorday89(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2022
planetE:

One funny thing is a few number of people are massively cashing out and they are the celebrities making adverts for these betting companies especially skit makers for 1esbet with their unique promo code who are being paid from the money of gullible people who work so hard only to play bet in order to compliment their little earnings to earn big... Saw a documentary on gambling BBC AFRICA two years ago, and the guy who was the main focus made a statement that you can only profit from betting companies if you are a direct employee or an agent because as a player you can win at times but when you try to take records and balance your account i.e winnings and losses, you are always on the losing side with massive losses....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Elohe001: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
20k weekly, mushroom production

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.