Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41219 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Ehnnn?
Yea spare parts business
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2022
jaytii:
Above minimum wage from corporate slavery

Speaking for Slawormiir:
$300 weekly allowance from one of my babies
$1500 monthly trading cards
$5-10k monthly through high tension poles
The $300 allowance for your baby is not your income. Infact, you didn't work for that $300 it is given to you by tax payers to support your baby financially.. angry
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by LUAN1: 9:19am On May 09, 2022
Speakright79:
If you are trying to make money and you are not looking at cryptocurrencies you are making a big mistake, friends. There are many ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies but for now I would focus on arbitrage trading which is one of the ways I am earning income (about N50k DAILY).

What is arbitrage trading?

You can quickly check for the meaning online but it means simultaneously buying and selling a commodity based on different prices in different markets. You buy a commodity at a lower price from one market and sell it at a higher price at another market for profit.

How is it done with cryptocurrencies?

Cryptocurrencies are traded on exchanges and there are currently about 600 such exchanges active. The price of each cryptocurrency varies from one exchange to another. For example bitcoin is currently priced at $33,858 on Binance exchange while it is $33,922 on Coinmarketcap exchange, a difference of $64 for the same bitcoin! So a smart person can easily buy it from Binance exchange and immediately sell it on coinmarketcap exchange
and make $64 profit. Imagine being able to do this several times a day with any of the cryptocurrencies you choose. Talk about cool cash and many are already cashing out on this great opportunity.

How can you immediately start earning from this crypto arbitrage opportunity?

You can do so in two ways: the hard way, doing it manually by hopping from one exchange to the other (you would need to be registered and verified by each exchange) or the easy way, by automating the process and letting computers do it for you while you earn PASSIVE income. I prefer the easy way which is why I make (N50k daily, no exaggeration) passively from a reliable platform that automates the process I outlined above.

Crypto arbitrage trading would continue to exist for as long as there are price variations on various crypto exchanges. So it's a cool and SUSTAINABLE way to earn money from cryptocurrencies.

You can also join me earn money from this opportunity it's a no brainer, honestly. DM me for help: zero eight zero three seven zero three one eight two five. WhatsApp only.
you are actually using big money for the abitrary,. What about those that' doesn't have upto $500 to trade,.. some do not even have $50 to trade. Abitrary is not for the poor, I have tested it before, except wen paybis was is still working,

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2022
I am jobless, infact, i am starting to think about estabilishing an Armed robbery business, i hear i can make alota money from it. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Habiodunz(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2022
NFTs

Minimum of 400k per month
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Deejaygold(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2022
jclassiq:

You trade forex or what?

Amma blogger
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Alpheus111: 9:30am On May 09, 2022
I'm earning suitable amount through affiliate marketing alone at my comfort zone without stepping out of my room. We are now in digital world. If you want to learn about affiliate marketing, you can chat me up on WhatsApp through this number-09033818169. I will teach you for free, bit only serious ones, please.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Paramount01(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2022
I am a competent motor mechanic, I make an average of 5000 a day

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by mascot19(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2022
I made average of $500 monthly through amazon kdp you can contact me if you are interested

+234 916 332 7513

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Investorozay: 9:42am On May 09, 2022
jclassiq:

Really? You can make so.much with arbitrage? Do you use leverage?
no
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by baysan(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2022
hspda:
I make close to 60k per week on average doing remote job

This is what I do. I joined an Agency that helps in marketing crypto projects that want to launch either presale or the final launch. We push it using different social media especially Twitter and telegram, ( I have lost close to 80 Twitter accounts to suspension) and they we do something called soft raid and after each day work, we will be evaluated and the best 10 will be chosen for that day reward. When I started, it was 20USDT per day, now I have polished my activities and I sometimes, I get as high as 35 or 30BUSD.

If you multiply that by 575, you know what that means. I recently bought redmi note 11 pro to improve my work. That's what I do

Note: Not every youth in into yahoo. At least o can say that with my Full chest

If you interested, follow my handle on nairaland, the send me a message via nairaland, I will be able to reply with directions

I am interested bro
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 09, 2022
I own a Virtual and physical company that teaches people how to make the most of the METAVERSE (VR,Mr, AR,XR,NFts,DAO,A.i,Web3)

We teach you then after your graduation,employ you.

We also teach students of our Academy how to operation METAVERSE gadgets.

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by regularjoe8080(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:

u can

@Investorozay
Your Whatsapp number please . This is mine.
O.8.l.6.4.4.3.3.3.l.3

I need your assistance on arbitrary trading.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by bizhop01: 9:59am On May 09, 2022
I make at least 8500$ weekly, I feed Cheetah's and Hyena's and clean venom in King cobra and Black mamba teeth, it's difficult work because sometimes i had less than 3hrs sleep in every 24hrs

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 09, 2022
jaytii:
Above minimum wage from corporate slavery

Speaking for Slawormiir:
$300 weekly allowance from one of my babies
$1500 monthly trading cards
$5-10k monthly through high tension poles
When you no be NEPA see as you dey collect wire anyhow cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 09, 2022
caylakays:
Most people here are just liars....
Well, I will be sincere in listing mine.

I work in an online app company, I earn 7k per month though it's a side hustle.

I also write project but it depends on when work comes.

I as well do cleaning work at hotel at 12pm each day and earn 10k salary.
So roughly I make 20k per month...
Omo the country hard. Don't judge yourself in most of the high prices u see above, it's mostly lies

Try and change your mentality. When you see big money, don't conclude it's a lie cos you haven't gotten it. That's how people stay down. Or is it your 20k per month you want every body to be earning? You better cultivate an abundance mindset.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Sheuns(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2022
yetty247:

Egbon, lemme have ur digit

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 09, 2022
HazzanTazzan:
This is how ...

Used to be freelance on fiverr from 2016 to 2019
Why did you stop being a freelancer? you said you made money from it.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2022
AzzaMan:
It depends.... I don't calculate actually.... Most times 500k and above weekly.... But the money no dy last ....

This month so I have made around 630k
oga abeg help your boy

I wan escape this sufferness too boss

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
100 to 300£ a day
Based on market conditions
undecided
Arbitrage people will understand
senior man abeg help me to escape sapa abeg

I sincerely need to escape sufferness boss

I'm loyal to the core sir
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Biafranodogwu55: 10:39am On May 09, 2022
donhils:

And you're getting accurate 3 odds every day?
Actually but in some months i might loose like 2 or 4 times.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by remsonik(f): 10:39am On May 09, 2022
I am into organic skincare and haircare business. I also sell perfumes, jewelries and other cosmetics and fashion products. I have Shea butter for 2k per kg presently. Contact me on 08132617478

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Directway: 10:42am On May 09, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
$8000 a month. I work as a Security guard at nights and Lecturer by day in Canada.

The real hustling spirit of a true Nigerian.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2022
hspda:
I make close to 60k per week on average doing remote job

This is what I do. I joined an Agency that helps in marketing crypto projects that want to launch either presale or the final launch. We push it using different social media especially Twitter and telegram, ( I have lost close to 80 Twitter accounts to suspension) and they we do something called soft raid and after each day work, we will be evaluated and the best 10 will be chosen for that day reward. When I started, it was 20USDT per day, now I have polished my activities and I sometimes, I get as high as 35 or 30BUSD.

If you multiply that by 575, you know what that means. I recently bought redmi note 11 pro to improve my work. That's what I do

Note: Not every youth in into yahoo. At least o can say that with my Full chest

If you interested, follow my handle on nairaland, the send me a message via nairaland, I will be able to reply with directions
interested pls
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Harkinsoji(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2022
If you need a job as a dispatch rider kindly send a messege to 0.7.0.3.4.5.4.0.5.7.0
WhatsApp only
Salary is 50k
Lagos residents only

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by blessedsam508: 11:11am On May 09, 2022
Bro please which part of transport business ?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by echomanji: 11:17am On May 09, 2022
Deejaygold:
$10 daily
how?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by blessedsam508: 11:25am On May 09, 2022
Gfxcreatives:

Plz can you share as I am planning of starting a transport business
please share
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Stringer222: 11:25am On May 09, 2022
Ever8090:
I need such information I beg...

Send me a DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.