Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) (1147 Views)

Gate Keepers Of Sex / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

After they marry the so called wife material na still we gold diggers Dem go chase

There by suffering wife material cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat is why I have been less judgemental on women that cheat, whether she is a wife material or not cheesy grin grin

Bonafide Gold digger cheesy
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Giorgia: 12:27pm On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:
Marriage still remains one the legal institution for a healthy community to propel. The issue of people having divorce, experiencing some incapability in what was once a marriage begotten by love cannot be over emphasized.

Now, I wanna State the little observation I have unraveled over a series of research and categories.

In nigeria most ladies fall in this categories

*Born and raised in the city
*Born and raised in the rulal region
*Born in the city but later migrated to the rulal region
*Born in the rulal region but later migrated to the city

Among this categories, it's not a gainsaying to note that one among the four is the best category in which a good wife materia normally comes from.

This best category (from my research and observation) is the "Ladies born in the rulal region but later in life migrated to the urban region". Especially if the lady later migrated for education purpose.

There are many advantage to this group when compared with others. Definitely, they are the most respectful class of women. The issue of feminism being peddled in our modern community is mostly seen from the people that has lived thier life all through in urban area reason being that they are exposed beyond the Normal, they have seen the all inside out of Men and for that will always claim an equal right.
A typical girl that migrated from rulal area may not necessarily have chance for "Rights and tussle".

Moreover, in being faithful to the partner.....this class of women are literally the best. The can maintain a good family and also can win the heart of their mother in law easily because the little errands like farmwork that normally bring problem between the wife and mother in law is not always a problem to them.

Also this class don't normally have it A1 in promiscuity......I don't have to stress on this particular point grin

Finally....love is actually the best characteristics of a happy family, every class of individual are good and better....but I just felt like pointing out the best from research

Nairalanders what have you to say??

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.... what have you guys to say?
There is so much rubbish in this post that it makes buhari look tangible.
Re: The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material) by Sergio104(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2022
Giorgia:

There is so much rubbish in this post that it makes buhari look tangible.

grin grin grin grin

Country people and bad mouth ehh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Woman Catches Her Man With Another Woman (pics/vid) / Tinubu Collapsed After Seeing Peter Obi News And Photos In His News Pepper Compa / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.