Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single (2947 Views)

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / The S*xy Photos Of This 18-year-old Instagram Beauty Will Bl0w You Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by nawa4naija(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nyascobar1414: 4:57pm On May 10, 2022
2ndchildhood:
All I know is that, in this part of the world, if you are extremely handsome or beautiful, you don't need to hustle your sweat out to succeed. Getting a job won't be that hard, Unmerited favours, undeserved respect. for girls na so Simps go dey worship you like your shit don't stink, ready to do your biddings at all times.. that's how one pretty light skinned colleague of mine is been placed on daily plate of food for launch at a close by restaurant, and guess who is sponsoring the bills

A welder who eats bread and coke everyday with his son. I know he is SIMPly anticipating that the girl will return the favour back one day with a pus*y...

woe to the simp
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Benprass(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Partially true undecided I am very a beautiful and classy lady! Most guys do get scared and initimidated to approach me!!! But I don't care

You no fine no vex
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Loveisnotenough: 5:09pm On May 10, 2022
Uniquetani1:

True
I see all handsome guys as womanizers/ players

You haven't met me.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Prettygirl200(f): 5:30pm On May 10, 2022
It's not true naaaa am very beautiful but not single.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by MONEY247: 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Partially true undecided I am very a beautiful and classy lady! Most guys do get scared and initimidated to approach me!!! But I don't care

Do giveaway
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
@MrBrownJay1

I have come across your comments on this forum, but hardly dignify you with a reply.

98% of those comments are all about you sounding so tough and rough. You've even extended that anger or frustration towards me, but I always ignore.

You even called me miserable some hours ago in my thread, yet I ignored because it's not worth it.

Why do you always sound depressed and frustrated and always looking for an opportunity to vent it on people. Why? Isn't that the epitome of low self-esteem?

You seem like somone with lots of pride and gets jealous easily. Only your opinion matters. Most words that come out of your mouth seem like someone who harbors some undisclosed pains and frustration with humans. You love disagreeing with almost everything just to feel better and smart.

Note: I know you're going to reply me with a long epistle, but I won't read or reply. I just wanted to point out the obvious about your character. Whatever you end up typing, you're always right.

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Uniquetani1(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

You haven't met me.

Like you are handsome and doesn't womanise?

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Islandlady(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Benprass:

You no fine no vex
Lol I bet no female in your family combined is as beautiful as me...Deal with it
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Islandlady(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2022
czarr:
it's not your beauty that "scares" them, it's your unfriendly countenance that you deliberately use to discourage guys that you are not attracted to, but even guys who you are attracted to see the countenance because you get so used to carrying the look it's always your default look even around guys you would like to approach you....and you think it's your "beauty" that scares them.

They just think you'd be rude and difficult and they'd rather not deal with that. A beautiful girl with a friendly and accommodating countenance would always be approached.

And you do care!! You don't have to admit it.
Work on your countenance, try not to carry this look like everybody is beneath you. Because even guys who look good and have money would hesitate to approach you, not because you are beautiful but you look unapproachable. Ask yourself how can the beauty of a woman intimidate a rich handsome man, if guys like these are not approaching you then look inwards.
Storyyyyy undecided, i attract only rich men not broke ass guys, that's what I mean by intimidation
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by czarr(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Storyyyyy undecided, i attract only rich men not broke ass guys, that's what I mean by intimidation
k
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Nyascobar1414: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:

B!.tch attract rich men that fvk and dump her us€less self...
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by cherryCola: 10:18pm On May 10, 2022
czarr:
You carry yourself well, but try to keep a more friendly face, doesn't mean you should open your teeth and be laughing all the time, just relax you face to appear more approachable. Their arrogance is a defense to your "pride".

Am trying to work on that cheesy.

even the ladies in my compound I don't like greeting or sharing pleasantries with them, neither do I want theirs.
They always have a way of squeezing out an offensive word from everything I say at compound meeting, I don't know how they do it grin.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2022
Badboibipo:
There is a level of beauty you will have in this life you will never be able to date anyone. It’s either the beauty will affect your ability to act sane or people will be afraid to take you seriously. All you will settle for is flings and admiration and you will be at the level for almost forever. Being a pretty girl or very handsome man is overrated , loneliness will almost kill you. A girl once told me it’s impossible for me to be single with the way I look and nothing could change her mind. Imagine every girl seeing you like that, who then will date you? Plus the fact that you most likely will be obsessed with yourself, life of a loner.

This is so untrue

You're lying to yourself and the people around you are lying to

I repeat there is nothing like I too fine beauty is on the beholder, most of the girls or guys getting people's attention on themselves is not because of beauty rather the personality of the person itself....

I won't date a lady with big ass and boobs not because she is too attractive but because I don't like it ...and shouldnt be mistaken with your lame excuse

If you're indeed handsome like you claim babes go dey rush you but if you fine u nor get d personality girls dey fine u will worse as ugly to them
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Loveisnotenough: 6:41am On May 11, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Like you are handsome and doesn't womanise?

Being single for years building my career, handsome for sure.
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by Southernigbo: 6:53am On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
but guys like me can't get intimidated approaching beautiful ladies like u sha
Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On May 11, 2022
Badboibipo:
There is a level of beauty you will have in this life you will never be able to date anyone. It’s either the beauty will affect your ability to act sane or people will be afraid to take you seriously. All you will settle for is flings and admiration and you will be at the level for almost forever. Being a pretty girl or very handsome man is overrated , loneliness will almost kill you. A girl once told me it’s impossible for me to be single with the way I look and nothing could change her mind. Imagine every girl seeing you like that, who then will date you? Plus the fact that you most likely will be obsessed with yourself, life of a loner.

Chinyere Ochuba
Bianca
Adaeze Yobo
Aishwarya Rai
Regina Askia
Julia Robert's
Agbani
Stephanie Okereke
Adesuwa Wellington
Me

These is just a list of few beautiful women who are married. Beauty doesn't stop you from having a lifelong commitment. It is how you use it that matters.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single by MikeofKd(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella And Khalid Caught On Camera Knacking On Bed Last Night (video) / Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant / Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.