Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Imagine The Woods, Without A Tree, Am Just Alive But Am Not Living. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine The Woods, Without A Tree, Am Just Alive But Am Not Living. (300 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The Woods, Without A Tree, Am Just Alive But Am Not Living. by Jun10r(m): 1:42am On May 10, 2022
Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it.
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next The greatest disease in the World today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in my life right now is a different kind of poverty -- it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There's a hunger for food, as there is a hunger for God.
If you feel my pain please relate to me.
Either a job or business is a perfect ending to my problem.
Re: Imagine The Woods, Without A Tree, Am Just Alive But Am Not Living. by headbasher96(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2022
Oga i taught your problem is one but i believe even u dont know what u want choose one thing and focus on it your mate they site the mix cement to make ends meet u dey here the find business try and hold your ground before looking for something else.

But how una the hungry still get guts to the come online why not sell the phone and sustain for the time been naija is not smiling like this even buhari said that it is all man for himself.

I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody meaning try the draw your map or na u go remain he meant make everyman carry his or her cross

(1) (Reply)

In A 5&6 Situation / Guys, How Would You Handle This Situation? / Oh,.. ASUU. Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.