Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73665 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
Hardquy:
I want to do it. Please put me through on doing this
Do you have eggs? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin Yet they won’t rest.
they swear they know our bodies better than we do

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Hardquy(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
cococandy:

Do you have eggs? grin
yes I do
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Hardquy(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2022
cococandy:

Do you have eggs? grin
Even poultry dey

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:
you had no evidence to back it up, because a lie will always be what it is, A LIE!

Oga rest abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
CSTRR:

She is going to have a baby running around somewhere in the world.

The same for sperm donors
Wrong! The baby will not be hers since she did not conceive it. undecided

Same with sperm donors... once the baby was not conceived by the sperm owner, the owner has no legal claim to the child. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga rest abeg.

Clap for yourself, you have made sense. You think by shouting rest, you are now very sensible?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

Clap for yourself, you have made sense. You think by shouting rest, you are now very sensible?

Please rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Please rest.
My dear, cancel culture don’t work with me. You quoted me first, drink the pill and take the rest. All you will ever say is rest, because the lies were bursted. Deal with it and rest.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2022
The woman can use you for money ritual without batting an eyelid...

Many wives do not care a hoot about men who no longer bring money, they face their children and call d bluff of the man. Even those who still bring money to the table are relegated to the background if the children are doing well and settling their mothers constantly. The husbands become second class...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

My dear, cancel culture don’t work with me. You quoted me first, drink the pill and take the rest. All you will ever say is rest, because the lies were bursted. Deal with it and rest.

Once again, rest. When you grow vagina and ovaries, you can start typing epistles that many didn’t bother to read.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Once again, rest. When you grow vagina and ovaries, you can start typing epistles that many didn’t bother to read.
Smiles, so because you have vagina, you think everybody swallowed your obvious lies? Everyone with open mind here except your geng has seen your lies. Like I said, keep saying rest in absence of a defense for the lies. And do yourself a favor and take that rest, you need it more. You were all been roundly deflated in your lies and spins.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

Smiles, so because you have vagina, you think everybody swallowed your obvious lies? Everyone with open mind here except your geng has seen your lies. Like I said, keep saying rest in absence of a defense for the lies. And do yourself a favor and take that rest, you need it more. You were all been roundly deflated in your lies and spins.

Mr Nordica-link, take a break for today. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Mr Nordica-link, take a break for today. grin
Mrs failed cancel culture NL feminine activist. Admit your failure and run along. Your failure is oozing for today. If you had any reprove , you could have done so, since you don’t, shi shi shi. Like I said, you cancel culture are of no effect.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

Mrs failed cancel culture NL feminine activist. Admit your failure and run along. Your failure is oozing for today. If you had any reprove , you could have done so, since you don’t, shi shi shi. Like I said, you cancel culture are of no effect.

You will finally rest sha. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

You will finally rest sha. grin
So long you have all been called out, exposed for all your lies, defeated, exposed for your feminine fake ass activism, then my goal has been achieved. Anyone seeing this will simply verify and know who was lying, that is the plus. Next time when you want to act your fake ass women supporting women activism, you will bring truth and facts to the table.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

So long you have all been called out, exposed for all your lies, defeated, exposed for your feminine fake ass activism, then my goal has been achieved. Anyone seeing this will simply verify and know who was lying, that is the plus. Next time when you want to act your fake ass women supporting women activism, you will bring truth and facts to the table.

You must rest. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:00pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

You must rest. grin

Lmao cheesy

Be like say e get sko.sko.sko for head cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
JovialJune:

Lmao cheesy

Be like say e get sko.sko.sko for head cheesy

The skosko go clear today. Make e go bring more links from Google. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2022
JovialJune:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would never understand why they try to trivialize childbearing on Nairaland, but won’t let us hear the last of how their mothers are everything. All that unpaid research is simply because you said it is not an easy procedure. Just look at how he started tearing his white pant. Tufia!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Klass99(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2022
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Now you get it, I get sko sko sko for head. I no Dey hear word. But with my sko sko sko, I don disgrace una, shame no let una see mouth talk. As una no see mouth talk, una try use name calling, no show too. Una smelling nyash don open, everywhere dey ooze. Everybody don know say u na liepress. Una use lie wan cancel d Op, make d guy man confuse for Wetin happen to am again kwa! I pity your husband, people like you go kill am one day. Na una type dem Dey call buyers beware!!! Activism my black ass.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2022
Klass99:

I have just been lmao grin with this. The thing come be like sey na demon you dey cast out.

No be demon? All that epistle because he would lose his erections if he agrees IVF is mentally and physically draining for women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I would never understand why they try to trivialize childbearing on Nairaland, but won’t let us hear the last of how their mothers are everything. All that unpaid research is simply because you said it is not an easy procedure. Just look at how he started tearing his white pant. Tufia!
Tried to discredit it, you failed abi? now trying emotional appeal, DOA. So someone wrote an epistle simply to discredit the Op, and we should swallow it? It was never about the procedures, but her discrediting the story for obvious bias. At least the unpaid research has opened your nyash.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Klass99(f): 6:17pm On May 10, 2022
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

No be demon? All that epistle because he would lose his erections if he agrees IVF is mentally and physically draining for women.
What has IVF being mentally and physically draining for women got to do with the wife undergoing the procedures and keeping it a secret and your geng canceling out the man, simply because a woman is involved. You will lose your monthly cycle if you agree that it was wrong if the woman did such?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
Klass99:

All I can say is this......thank you ladies for entertaining and making me laugh. I mean you, Jovial June & Domi nique.

You are most welcome. I’ve had a good laugh here too. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

White pant, lmao cheesy

They are always pained when they hear the truth, to them all women are the same, but their mothers are different, as if she is another type of specie, na wa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
Klass99:

All I can say is this......thank you ladies for entertaining and making me laugh. I mean you, Jovial.june & Domi.nique.

kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On May 10, 2022
JovialJune:

White pant, lmao cheesy

They are always pained when they hear the truth, to them all women are the same, but their mothers are different, as if she is another type of specie, na wa.

Of course their mothers are always different. In 25yrs time, our sons would also say the same thing about us. E get anybody wey go gree say im mama na winsh? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by CSTRR: 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

Lol. Reproduction is a more complex process.
Reproduction is when a sperm fertilizes an egg.

If they run dna test on that woman with the foetus that is produced from that egg, it is going to show she is the mother.

Nothing can change that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / MouthAction In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.