Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73613 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by descartes400: 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
JovialJune:

That number 5 would have been the highlight of Op's complaint if the wife truly starved him of sex, not the money cheesy

As per the number 5, assuming they don't want to have a child for now, won't they be using condom to mitigate pregnancy? abi married people no dey use condom fuvk ni? undecided
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by CSTRR: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! The baby will not be hers since she did not conceive it. undecided

Same with sperm donors... once the baby was not conceived by the sperm owner, the owner has no legal claim to the child. undecided
Biologically, it's hers though.

And there is no greater connection than blood.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
descartes400:

As per the number 5, assuming they don't want to have a child for now, won't they be using condom to mitigate pregnancy? abi married people no dey use condom fuvk ni? undecided

And who says condom can prevent pregnancy 100%

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by JovialJune(f): 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
CSTRR:
Biologically, it's hers though.
And there is no greater connection than blood
What does this connection mean though? That she is related by blood she must raise it? undecided

There are many women who abandoned this same greater connection you speak of in the dumpster/gutter somewhere. Others outright aborted it before it took its first breath. So exactly does this connection really mean. And is this meaning applicable to all or just for you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by descartes400: 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Acidbath:

You are angry because she didn't give you the money to pay rent.

You can go to the same clinic and sell your $perm.

If complications arises in the future now, the care and financial implication will be on the man's head therefore he has every right to raise eyebrow. And your advise to him to sell his fluid his mute! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
See them group of bitter and unhappy women on NL, looking for where to dish out their bitterness. I pity whoever has anything to do with them lot. Take note of their monikers and see their lies and venom whenever a woman is called out and juxtapose with the trumpeting when it’s reversed. Maybe due to being unmarried and unmarketability as night don come, they have to vent anyhow.

A woman cheats and is called out, watch 3 of them; Afterall Yul did it, heaven did not fall, did you catch her red handed? It’s her body, if you can’t forgive her, rest. Reverse the case, they draw blood. Then they gaslight.

A woman undergoes a procedure secretly, see them; the husband is a liar, it’s her body her choice, it’s a mental process, she does not owe him an explanation, it’s never easy to be a woman, you don’t have mothers. Reverse it, they draw blood.

A woman attacks her husband physically. See them, he must have done something to anger her, she must have been through a lot to react like that. Reverse it?

Watch them draw blood and call out men all over due to their overt bitterness and shallowness, maybe they don’t have males in their families because no hope for husband, and even if there is, he is on a long thing, since they are very capable of all they defend.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Zane2point4(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

No be demon? All that epistle because he would lose his erections if he agrees IVF is mentally and physically draining for women.

Na wao
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:
See them group of bitter and unhappy women on NL, looking for where to dish out their bitterness. I pity whoever has anything to do with them lot. Take note of their monikers and see their lies and venom whenever a woman is called out and juxtapose with the trumpeting when it’s reversed. Maybe due to being unmarried and unmarketability as night don come, they have to vent anyhow.

A woman cheats and is called out, watch 3 of them; Afterall Yul did it, heaven did not fall, did you catch her red handed? It’s her body, if you can’t forgive her, rest. Reverse the case, they draw blood. Then they gaslight.

A woman undergoes a procedure secretly, see them; the husband is a liar, it’s her body her choice, it’s a mental process, she does not owe him an explanation, it’s never easy to be a woman, you don’t have mothers. Reverse it, they draw blood.

A woman attacks her husband physically. See them, he must have done something to anger her, she must have been through a lot to react like that. Reverse it?

Watch them draw blood and call out men all over due to their overt bitterness and shallowness, maybe they don’t have males in their families because no hope for husband, and even if there is, he is on a long thing, since they are very capable of all they defend.

Damn niggar you are unhinged and unravelling right before our eyes, because some female monikers outsmarted, outwitted and outplayed you. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
Zane2point4:

Na wao

Happy new year, Zane. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by descartes400: 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

They are just like the democrat woke group of 'menstruating persons" in US

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I would never understand why they try to trivialize childbearing on Nairaland, but won’t let us hear the last of how their mothers are everything. All that unpaid research is simply because you said it is not an easy procedure. Just look at how he started tearing his white pant. Tufia!

Pocohantas, when will you repent? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

It is sad that when this women outsmart you guys, you lose it and go bonkers with the name calling and insults. Niggar is an emotional hot mess right now with his last rant, but I saw it coming when I was reading posts in guest mode. What do I call this. A mental or emotional break down? Lmao too grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2022
Framed:

Damn niggar you are unhinged and unravelling right before our eyes, because some female monikers outsmarted, outwitted and outplayed you. grin
Stop being an apologist, they have been disgraced. How does name calling and cheerleading evolve into smartness? They came to lie, when called out, they resulted to cancel culture, name calling and mobbing, yet failed to substantiate their lies. So it’s a norm for women to lie and gaslight or name call?
To me they are the foundation members BITTER WOMEN ASS. OF NIG(BWAN) NL branch.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Pocohantas, when will you repent? grin grin grin grin

Redpillers are mad. Always creating fake threads to bash women. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
Framed:

It is sad that when this women outsmart you guys, you lose it and go bonkers with the name calling and insults. Niggar is an emotional hot mess right now with his last rant, but I saw it coming when I was reading posts in guest mode. What do I call this. A mental or emotional break down? Lmao too grin
You think they will give you a free dig if you try to help savage their damaged egos, shamelessness are in different grades. Hoping for NL female likes, shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

Stop being an apologist, they have been disgraced. How does name calling and cheerleading evolve into smartness? They came to lie, when called out, they resulted to cancel culture, name calling and mobbing, yet failed to substantiate their lies. So it’s a norm for women to lie and gaslight or name call?
To me they are the foundation members BITTER WOMEN ASS. OF NIG(BWAN) NL branch.

You disgraced yourself and you are acting like a spoilt brat who resorts to tantrums when he can't get his way or win arguments. Them ladies won this one. E dey pain you grin. Happy ranting dude I am out, next time argue with people of LOW IQ like yourself and you may win the argument.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

You think they will give you a free dig if you try to help savage their damaged egos, shamelessness are in different grades. Hoping for NL female likes, shame.

E pain am grin. Well done my fair ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
Wakanda wife is this o?
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Oturatetuala(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2022
Where can I donate my sperm too, brokeness won kill me cheesy
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Excuzeme: 7:32pm On May 10, 2022
How did this thread reach frontpage, again, at this time of the day (19:30pm)!
First comment on it was around 04:00am this morning.

Na waaaa, for our Mods o.

BTW: Disengage with that Woman, she will soon be harvesting and selling your Sperm, if you keep sleeping with her.
Let her go into full-time business of Selling her Eggs, collect your own commission from it, afteral, you paid Bride Price on her.
One day, Eggs will finish, l guess we all know the next thing that she will put up for Sale. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by CivilianJTF(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
Haaaaaaa
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Sleekfingers: 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....

You self go sell your sperm na.....
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Mrsserene: 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
So if I ever go broke I have the option of selling my eggs grin thanks for the info brother

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Davinity: 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
post=112684605:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

To start with,
@OP, do you have kids yet?!

We even think say na crates of egg Oga dey talk o!
That was actually the first thing that came to our mind(s)!!
I kuku know say you dull pass Buhari that na why this your reaction nor surprise me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Bashnigga(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
I thought it was the other egg oo cheesy
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by drlateef: 7:35pm On May 10, 2022
Interesting submission. Do you know that technically, what his wife has done is that she has got pregnant for another strange man she never knows and who is not married to her? Is it because there was no intercourse that you lost the true meaning of what happened?

[quote author=Acidosis post=112684796]Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.[/quotes

Interesting submission. Do you know that technically, what his wife has done is that she has donated her baby for another strange man she never knows and who is not married to her? Is it because there was no intercourse that you lost the true meaning of what happened?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by olas24u(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Poverty no good o
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by chukzyfcbb: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
If you no get money as a man eh

Women go show you pepper. God epp us

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.
Read this again, Op. And get enlightened. She was wrong not informing you. That was a selfish decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by IDIOTmoderators: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

You haven't seen anything yet.
You get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by 6pack: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....
If you had more pressing issues like rent and she ignored that and rather bought a phone, divorce her. Something similar happened to a girl I was suppose to marry 2 years ago, I pretended to be in deep shit and was looking for assistance everywhere. This girl got a loan to and used it to furnish her room. I found out and separated with her. She later got to find out that it was a test. But trust me this woman will break your heart soon.
But u see this thing u posted here, you have given girls update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / MouthAction In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.