Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job (37528 Views)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by okcharles(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2022
Just monetize your current skills by posting and talking about them on your social media platforms and running ads to promote them.

You can also register and host (buy) a cheap domain (website) that will help you reach more persons when you start an email newsletter. It's easier to promote your skills on Google when you have your own website.

Should you require more information, do not hesitate to reach me on +2348038453347.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by kansoboy: 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
Oga..truth is harsh! If you put that money into biz now..it will not work, Nigerian environment in is not friendly nor supportive to biz.

Come to sport betting.

Keep 400k aside safe in the bank and bring 100k into sport betting, believe me before the end of 31 days..u will make 400% times the profit of 100k.

If u wish, quote me and I will show u how to do it.

Please note you will not win every day, but winning is very much assured for you befor the end of 1 month..

Quote me and I will give u my sport betting group.

Good luck in Ur biz research
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Slynation(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
AUSTYN01:

but how come u manage to save that in a country like this from such little salary.. i need learn management from u cause the salary self is not enough for my weekly expenses and am not married yet
65K not enough for weekly expenses, well, there was a time I was earning 20-30K on daily basis, spending and simping recklessly with no savings management, I thought I have arrived until I went from Top to bottom... Then I noticed something...

If you don't have, nobody go give you oO!! Then I knew there is something called financial intelligence which has been lacking in my life and I put it to good use...!!

Bro...start saving no matter how little, life is all about planning

4 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Alpheus111: 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
Many are condemning affiliate marketing, I'm sure your grumblings are as a result of inadequate information from someone who taught you about the business, therefore, you concluded there's no prosperity in the business. Affiliate marketing is still worldwide done. If you need to learn anything in life, look for an astute teacher to teach you, there is success everywhere in life. If anyone wants to learn about affiliate marketing, you can reach out to me on WhatsApp for adequate exposure to affiliate world on this number-09033818169. My teaching will be free, but only serious ones, please.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by OvertheTop(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Please I need a good and legit advice from everyone.

Thanks.

Guy....if You had never Done a Business Before.....Now is NOT the Time to Gamble your Last Savings....
Start looking for Another JOB immediately.....
and i hope you will find.....

Business is Not as Easy as it seems o....

5 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Kaynails(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
Really!!! Bro u need help

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Go to a rural area and start weed(marijuana)farming on a low key

Or if you are real niggar....then buy iPhone

And meet other niggars for tools and format and start keyboarding and become a keyboard warrior

Or if you get mind as a real niggar...then dey carry sure odd for betting....
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by okoroemeka(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
Petshopng:
You can start catfish farming
the worst,he will die of hunger before the fish will mature,infact the fish may be used for his burial

6 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by eminikansoso(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2022
Majesty33:
I love this, was thinking about setting up something of this nature but i ma employed currently.
This is mini money making machine.
This business will take care of feeding, education fees, housing and some other expenses but it is little by little

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by texazzpete(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
Fastt:
Use 50% Buy BTC(leave it at least 2 yrs)
Use 30% self training on field adaptable for your age.

10% sustain with family.

Enter street and hustle. It doesnt matter. Any work will do. As long as its legit. At night, you work on your skill and job posting. This shall pass.

Do not give any one money or buy any resources. Do it yourself. Build yourself. there is recession and you dont want to loose the remaining money.

10% of 500k is 50k. Is that what he’s supposed to use to sustain a family of three ?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Muhammadson2020: 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
nabeelbabs:
Wait saturday and play 500K 2odds win 1m

Play 1m again sunday 2odds win 2m

But corolla LE and start uber
cool

grin grin grin. Wicked advice
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by President2001(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2022
Cement is better
Don't venture into any food stuff business
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by blesskewe(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2022
peteruapata:
Go buy a car at installment with your 500k . Then start doing Uber
Transportation business is based

Exactly what am saving for
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Toby87: 2:40pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Thanks.

Forex
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by DeleTaller: 2:45pm On May 11, 2022
akaahs:

I'm planning to venture into it precisely bet9ja bonanza. I'm looking for a rough estimate on how much it ll cost especially equipment to be use such as TVs, generator, computer, printers and others with specifications please.

The only and major difficulty is location... be guided during feasibilities not to end up
in a dull market area and make sure you are not close to other bet9ja shop.

Go out and findout how much u can get used equipment to beat down the cost of brand new ones.
Go to the bet9ja website to read about their requirements and try to visit their office.
When u are finally ready to start the business make sure you don't employ a gambler.
Do not employ anyone who is so much into betting otherwise, he will be the one to bring the business down.
Also, be ready to accommodate and custom friendly. I swear u will be fine... lastly.. I will advise you to get a new generator and a very fast Internet modem ....not used... that's the only thing than can also disturb your business.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Heavensent01(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2022
buy golf 3 1.8 engine from 400k to 450k fairly used from a private user

used it for taxi around Ikeja axis, you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Bassmetrics: 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Sir If u can take shame away, send me a message I can teach u foodstuff biz for free especially if u are in Lagos. U can be using it to keep d family until u land another job & then U hand over to ur wife or expand it. It sells anywhere so long u get a strategic position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by abubakrisideeq: 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Bros my candid advice for you is to get a small kiosk, get like two POS machines and look for a strategic location to start the business.
With 300k you are good to go for a good start.

Abeg no put anybody there oooo
Stay for the kiosk by yourself or your wife while you hustle for other things cos most of these sales boy/girls are thieves now.
Remember you have a family to feed.

May Allah be with you!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by geelite(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2022
i can relate grin grin grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And meet other niggars for tools and format and start keyboarding and become a keyboard warrior

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Halo22: 2:51pm On May 11, 2022
I advise you try investing in a business that is of basic needs to the society. Take for instance, if you can venture into foodstuffs and items, I am sure u will start making it gradually. Though, u need to inculcate ur wife into it as it requires the presence of ladies. Try that in a location where people reside or better still a market place and u will thank me later. Writing from experience.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by onos1979(f): 2:52pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:

Thanks.

I will suggest you go into bolt business it pays bro, I have a colleague who resigned from a 70k job and went into bolt business he is doing far better than those of us still working. besides, there is a post from someone who resigned from his banking job into bolt-on nairaland, you can check it out.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by yommen: 2:53pm On May 11, 2022
Kingkyle1:
Boss be carefulooo
Don't go and dash your money to some scammer out there.

I decided to quote this comment so that you take note again. There are too many scammers out there, especially on telegram. Don't ask this question on telegram please?

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by tahir001(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2022
Try GOOGLE ADMOB, affiliate marketing, pos, and other small biznesis for now.

DM me if interested in affiliate market, ADMOB (good price with the best coaches)
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by jasper83: 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
Bros go for transportation with mini bus. Use like 400k of that your money to pay part of the hire purchase installment. It's a money back guarantee investment if all things are equal and its the owner driving it.

Secondly go and do bolt or taxify, still pay 400k inside your hire purchase. If your wife is a business oriented person, use 80k to support her business. The remaining 20k, take am buy food for house.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by GreaterFuture(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
See financial advisers everywhere.....
One interesting about Nairaland cheesy
Dem sabi dis kind tin dieee
Ok, them Sabi give advice, yea they will react...

But are the advices sensible?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by hooge: 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
You could start cpa Affiliate marketing for forex brokers

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by hooge: 3:02pm On May 11, 2022
hooge:

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2022
Am surprised nobody has mentioned football viewing center.. all things can pass away, but football stays eternal.. I wish I had 500k+ I would have ventured into that cool money making business..
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Victorcwu(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2022
Start a laundry business
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by hooge: 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
hooge:
dm me for more details
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by delampy(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
Find a good business location like market or high traffic area and start agency banking business. Most companies give the pos for a small amount
You don't need a permanent structure for starters. With your amount,you can make at least 3-5k daily

You can also find car hire companies and use your funds to deposit for a car hire purchase agreement. Use it to start running Uber/Bolt. Very physical work but also rewarding
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by gladdensir(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

grin grin Grand Gang G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Ola17: 3:09pm On May 11, 2022
posty56:
play Liverpool to win Real Madrid ,thank me later,Op I am serious

We know that Liverpool will trounce Real Madrid, but please don’t encourage gambling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.