Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? (7896 Views)

At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Map1(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2022
Halimaatz:
clo.wn.
Clown kill your generator
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by GreaterFuture(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

Please teach a sister how you make 2 million monthly
DM, will show you a small way to make up to 70 80k very easily monthly, basically arbitrage
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
Halimaatz:
Prove that you're nt lying. Recharge this number with 10k recharge card.

After you've done that is the when we would start asking you which job you are into.

I'm sure you cooked this story out to advertise something.
Did op give you the recharge card? Oh it is truly sobo. Kold soboh grin
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Shizzi23(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2022
Why do I have this feeling that you have a secret room where you sit on a red cloth with candles on and summon money, this man is dinning with the devil I’m pretty sure that why he spend recklessly without saving and so sure of getting back the 2m, I perceive hot Oshole
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Shizzi23:
Why do I have this feeling that you have a secret room where you sit on a red cloth with candles on and summon money, this man is dinning with the devil I’m pretty sure that why he spend recklessly without saving and so sure of getting back the 2m, I perceive hot Oshole
why are you Nigerians so backward. If those things worked , don't you think Nigerians will have been the richest people in the world?

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Shizzi23(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
6pack:
why are you Nigerians so backward. If those things worked , don't you think Nigerians will have been the richest people in the world?
Bros they work like mad I have this close rich friend that does stuffs like this, he always feel safe telling me his secret, but the matter na Shey u fit with stand dead people when they appear right in front of you?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by kosovo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
6pack:
I know this might sound too good to be true but I make 2million naira monthly but I have the most bleeped up life. I don't have a house , I don't have a good car, not married and no kid. Always in one form of trouble or the other. Sometimes I wonder if I am jinxed or cursed. Someone said I should look for a good lady and settle down but with the way u see naija girls act and behave, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Well let me end the rant here. I have a serious wahala I need to settle maybe after that I will look for a fat yansh girl marry and see if my life takes proper form tongue

Send me an Email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": / Funny Yahoo Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.