Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? (7481 Views)

At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02am On May 11, 2022
you are looking for fat yansh to marry, undecidedso it that the only thing you think is important in life? angry
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Shilavite17(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2022
Lemme be your P. A
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by slizzyb(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2022
6pack:
I know this might sound too good to be true but I make 2million naira monthly but I have the most bleeped up life. I don't have a house , I don't have a good car, not married and no kid. Always in one form of trouble or the other. Sometimes I wonder if I am jinxed or cursed. Someone said I should look for a good lady and settle down but with the way u see naija girls act and behave, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Well let me end the rant here. I have a serious wahala I need to settle maybe after that I will look for a fat yansh girl marry and see if my life takes proper form tongue

Boss with such amount of money you can get a land at Elerangbe Ibeju lekki. I'm at ur service sir..
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Highman56: 11:49am On May 11, 2022
grin mumu na 20k you Det get monthly
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Haynnie: 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
Party yes, womanize? Which young guy of my age will be easily making this amount of money and not womanize a little lol. Gambling no. Most of my money goes into my family. And no I don't save because I am sure of always getting it but I will start saving from this month

Mister, nothing lasts forever and is a better thing if you start a habit of saving money and Keep a record of important things you spent money on. Don't forget, always make sure the company you keep isn't the type that would want you to keep spending without considering the future.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Thugnificent(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
I know this might sound too good to be true but I make 2million naira monthly but I have the most bleeped up life. I don't have a house , I don't have a good car, not married and no kid. Always in one form of trouble or the other. Sometimes I wonder if I am jinxed or cursed. Someone said I should look for a good lady and settle down but with the way u see naija girls act and behave, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Well let me end the rant here. I have a serious wahala I need to settle maybe after that I will look for a fat yansh girl marry and see if my life takes proper form tongue
please help me out with 5k out of your millions sir. It will really go a long way for my feeding at least two weeks. Good bless
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
I got nothing to prove and u actually think if you ask me what I do., I will start explaining? Lmao. That is not what this thread is for. I am just ranting out loud since I can't rant this where I am now because no one will take me serious. As for the 10k, dm me your number. I might give you, not because u asked for proof but because you look like someone that assisted me some time in my life.
lol.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

..begging for 10k cos he said he makes 2million...

why begging convenient for una like this...this even someone you are not dating ....
if una come dey date nko...how much you go ask from the guy?? tueh!!
continue crying, confirm from the op wether i dm him or nt, i knew if you were in my nyc shoe, you would have dm the op within the blink of an eye.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

if you credit anybody there ..i swear for you..
you don't have anything to prove to anybody.
coded beggars should go am make their own 2 million..
the op said you should drop ur digits or you missed that part?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 1:20pm On May 11, 2022
Map1:
oleeeeeeeeee.
clo.wn, if A is success in life, A=X+Y+Z. Work is X, play is Y and Z is keeping your mouth shut!
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 1:21pm On May 11, 2022
Mattwillz:
Yeye Dey Smell
then go brush your teeth because the yeye's are there.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by advanceDNA: 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
Halimaatz:
continue crying, confirm from the op wether i dm him or nt, i knew if you were in my nyc shoe, you would have dm the op within the blink of an eye.

you are still trying to form posh after fvcking up...its pathetic..

I don't need to confirm from the op...u already shot yourself in the leg by dropping low to gutters to beg strangers for money just becos he claimed he makes 2M...

madam...its fvcking irritating...go make your own money ... has nothing to prove to you
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On May 11, 2022
Halimaatz:
the op said you should drop ur digits or you missed that part?

you are not only begging for scrap change..u are also hallucinating....tuehh!!
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Jmarjr(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
I don't really see anything wrong with begging . But the way she put is what I am against. Close to a decade before now I don do coperate begging for streets
if u can teach me how you earn a living i gladly want to be an apprentice. Can i DM sir?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 2:56pm On May 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

you are not only begging for scrap change..u are also hallucinating....tuehh!!
spitting at your ugly face?.

Tell me the truth your heart skipped after you read the part that i said op requested for your digits right? Lol you are the real alimagiri here.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

you are still trying to form posh after fvcking up...its pathetic..

I don't need to confirm from the op...u already shot yourself in the leg by dropping low to gutters to beg strangers for money just becos he claimed he makes 2M...

madam...its fvcking irritating...go make your own money ... has nothing to prove to you
Don't worry the op has noticed you, he would soon ask for your digits.

gold digger.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by DaInferno(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2022
6pack:
get your sh1t together bruh...thats what real men do. A fat ars woman like you said ain't a stepping stone or an S.I unit for good behavior. Btw, how you make 2m monthly?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Mattwillz: 8:37pm On May 11, 2022
Halimaatz:
then go brush your teeth because the yeye's are there.
You never reach..ur toto dy smell,go take a bath
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 5:21am On May 12, 2022
Mattwillz:
You never reach..ur toto dy smell,go take a bath
nt funny.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by frozen70(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

You are not serious, you never see anything yet
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Shadysen: 7:07am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
for sure your story e get as e b....but try use dat your money and help someone's life and see as your life will change.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Mattwillz: 7:49am On May 12, 2022
Halimaatz:
nt funny.
useless being
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2022
Mattwillz:
useless being
continue, your tears are delicious
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Mattwillz: 8:09am On May 12, 2022
Halimaatz:
continue, your tears are delicious
so you drink tears too?...says a broke bitch
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Maxxim: 8:12am On May 12, 2022
Make Peace with your mind.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 8:36am On May 12, 2022
Mattwillz:
so you drink tears too?...says a broke bitch
cry me a river dumb fellow.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Map1(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
Halimaatz:
clo.wn, if A is success in life, A=X+Y+Z. Work is X, play is Y and Z is keeping your mouth shut!
kikiiikiii,Julius Berger
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Map1:
kikiiikiii,Julius Berger
clo.wn.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
6pack:
please don't be unfortunate and transfer your problems to someone's daughter with fat nyash

Do you budget your money?

Write what you spend money on monthly.

Look for free courses on personal financing online.
Please teach a sister how you make 2 million monthly
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Chyjoey(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2022
6pack:
You probably should fix your problems first before bringing a woman into your life.
“Look for a fat yansh girl marry”
This statement betrays a hidden level of immaturity. Fix that first, introspect and solve your problems.
Only when you have done that should you consider getting married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.