Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For (4115 Views)

Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by DaInferno(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:
First of all, I have been on this platform for almost a decade, I saw how Nairaland turned to a war zone between so called feminists and Red pillers. All many of the guys are asking for is decency and morals among the females, which often leads to bashing from them because there doesn't seem to be such women again in our society.... or so we thought.

A guy posted that his WIFE sold her 'eggs' to buy a PHONE, in the mist of financial crisis, without informing him. Bros I read all the first and second pages and all the women didn't see anything wrong in what she did and how it concerns him, they even laughed, all but one woman. She is Bukatyne.

This is not the first time she is making sence, she is the most consistent and she has real sympathy and empathy for men, I followed her comments and reactions about the Chrisland school saga and when other females where calling for the boys heads she judged all the students are underaged and if any body should be blamed it's the mother for lying and exposing her daughter like that when it was no rape.

I have come to understand that the average woman is selfish and only sees a man as her stepping stone to achieve her desires. Even when she claims she loves you it is to achieve her own need for a companion, and the most suitable and available one at that moment. Note, AT THAT MOMENT.

There are some, a few that fear God, have something to give back and understand that a man is but human and he deserves fair treatment and consideration, that values his contributions. Bukatyne is one of those few. If these girls will drop there pride and learn from her they will stop being confused and will end up with the right kinds of men like us wink wink grin grin in their lives.
I acknowledge you ma, thank you and God bless you and your husband, and family.
I guessed you was gonna talk about her...only lady I follow. She's got sense and I'd like to see her one day. Shes got That kind of wisdom thats rare in ladies; no pun intended

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
DaInferno:
I guessed you was gonna talk about her...only lady I follow. She's got sense and I'd like to see her one day. Shes got That kind of wisdom thats rare in ladies; no pun intended

She is a true Christian woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:

I told you I like smart men. People that write “Am” should be jailed.

Nop you didn't. But I am happy you admit you like me... wink, You can come jail me, am here, am happy, am sensible, am down to earth and am don't care. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Zane2point4(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:

I told you I like smart men. People that write “Am” should be jailed.

Honestly I thought I’m the only one that hates that too’
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On May 11, 2022
Zane2point4:

Honestly I thought I’m the only one that hates that too’

Every sane human hates it. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Dtraitor: 4:26pm On May 11, 2022
1 Ahnie , I can go through her diary 10 times without getting tired
2 Safarigirl, that lady is from another planet she's super intelligent
3 Beremx, though she's not as active as she was during the Jonathan/Buhari election days, but I always like her post
I like intelligent women a lot
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Beremx(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
Dtraitor:
3 Beremx, though she's not as active as she was during the Jonathan/Buhari election days, but I always like her post
thanks darling, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Divoc19(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
I humbly accept this award of recognition from you at this time.
Thank you kiss
ObamaMessi:
The sane ladies I found not only reasonable but also intelligent on nairaland are Jeon, Datboredberri, Divoc19 and Siofra.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Idaytesj29(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2022
I have tried to go on a date with her. It has not really work out
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Every sane human hates it. grin

I wonder, I prefer using it, it seems short and more appealing even though I admit it is wrong.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2022
Idaytesj29:
I have tried to go on a date with her. It has not really work out

Ah sad angry sad shocked shocked, baba with a married woman? Pls stop that, if she has an unmarried sister or a matured daughter good but pls let's stop this kinds of rough play. That's why I kick people with my rain boot, damn nasty.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2022
Dtraitor:

Bros I respect your views, but this is not a simping thread. I agree about the intellect of Safarigirl though.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by ObamaMessi: 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
Divoc19:
I humbly accept this award of recognition from you at this time.
Thank you kiss
You are welcome.I've always admired you, I will always do.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Idaytesj29(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Ah sad angry sad shocked shocked, baba with a married woman? Pls stop that, if she has an unmarried sister or a matured daughter good but pls let's stop this kinds of rough play. That's why I kick people with my rain boot, damn nasty.

Yes, I am aware she is married. And I requested for a date at a coffee shop or any eatery of her choice just to get to meet her and learn one or two things about her kind of female personality. Her kind of female personality is rare. Just want to get to know how she came to become that kind of person. Easily tells the truth, she does not get biased easily and tries to apply balance judgment especially in matter concerning her gender. This amazes me a lot.

I am not asking for an amorous date.

Brother Kick boxer, I am married with children. Not asking any hanky panky. She is not even the type, unless you don't understand whom we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes, I am aware she is married. And I requested for a date at a coffee shop or any eatery of her choice just to get to meet her and learn one or two things about her kind of female personality. Her kind of female personality is rare. Just want to get to know how she came to become that kind of person. Easily tells the truth, she does not get biased easily and tries to apply balance judgment especially in matter concerning her gender. This amazes me a lot.

Brother Kick boxer, I am married with children. Not asking any hanky panky. She is not even the type, unless you don't understand whom we are talking about here.

Good thing you're married. Now think about this.

If i happen to know your wife and i ask her on a date on which she oblige. How would you feel knowing she went on a date with man?

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Idaytesj29(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Good thing you're married. Now think about this.

If i happen to know your wife and i ask her on a date on which she oblige. How would you feel knowing she went on a date with man?

I don't understand what you are trying to do here. But if we happen to work in same establishment, she is the kind of woman I wouldnt mind buying her lunch and talking over it for 5 or 10 mins once in a while. Discussing daughters and wife issues with.

If this still does not make sense to you. Just forget about it.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Oh, ok. But if you know her as you claim you would know she won't agree to that na.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Idaytesj29(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Oh, ok. But if you know her as you claim you would know she won't agree to that na.

She is a matured woman, she knows what she wants, can and cannot handle.

And pls are you are monitoring spirit cos I don't understand.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
Idaytesj29:

I don't understand what you are trying to do here. But if we happen to work in same establishment, she is the kind of woman I wouldnt mind buying her lunch and talking over it for 5 or 10 mins once in a while. Discussing daughters and wife issues with.

If this still does not make sense to you. Just forget about it.

Don't shift positions. You're a man and should be responsible for whatever you say. At first u didn't talk about u both working in same company which would have been taken likely. Even at that it's morally wrong for women with standards(not all though). What is wrong is wrong cos you wouldn't tolerate it either.

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Don't shift positions. You're a man and should be responsible for whatever you say. At first u didn't talk about u both working in same company which would have been taken likely. Even at that it's morally wrong for women with standards(not all though). What is wrong is wrong cos you wouldn't tolerate it either.

Well said bro, well said.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Idaytesj29(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Na you sabi
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by LocalStandard1(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=pocontas post=112731339]

Every sane human hates it. ;K[/quot
Re: Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For by Atolu01: 9:51am On May 12, 2022
Dumb post. men generally don't deserve empathy. Do they show others empathy? Delusional entities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This New Feature On Nairaland / Not Dat Pretty But I Hate Ugly Guys / Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.