Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. (505 Views)

What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by CaptainZubi: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Inspired by this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7266001/woman-spots-herself-photo-husband

We've all had that moment when the unbelievable happen and you just have a deep thought, "what a small world it is"

I have two memorable moments I won't forget in a hurry.

Around 2012 I was driving from Lagos to Kano. I got to a police checkpoint somewhere in Kaduna and I was flagged down. Trust Nigerian police now, they don't joke with their work. I kept on looking at the officer thinking I must have seen him somewhere before, after I was given the pass to move, I reversed, parked and got down. Stared asking him is he at a point in time lived in Lagos, attended so so school etc. Long story short, he happened to be my next door neighbor in bariga during our teenage years.

Second was going to the hospital in 2016 after a brief illness. The doctor who attended to me was my lodge mate in the university several years back.
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by Chnbanc: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Inspired by this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7266001/woman-spots-herself-photo-husband

We've all had that moment when the unbelievable happen and you just have a deep thought, "what a small world it is"

I have two memorable moments I won't forget in a hurry.

Around 2012 I was driving from Lagos to Kano. I got to a police checkpoint somewhere in Kaduna and I was flagged down. Trust Nigerian police now, they don't joke with their work. I kept on looking at the officer thinking I must have seen him somewhere before, after I was given the pass to move, I reversed, parked and got down. Stared asking him is he at a point in time lived in Lagos, attended so so school etc. Long story short, he happened to be my next door neighbor in bariga during our teenage years.

Second was going to the
in 2016 after a brief illness. The doctor who attended to me was my lodge mate in the university several years back.

Luck wey you get be say u no get an unfinished business from the past wt those guys..
Imagine say the police guy you disarm his baby from him in the past,
No be even you go recognize him,
Na him go recognize u.
Or the doctor.... You name for b sorry..
You don't even know what trick the devil planned for you. But as devil no go school, he set u up to jam those guys, but thank God you no get ish from the past....
I just dropped out of space.
I don't book space
I occupy space
So give me space
Make I space
my matter wey no get weight
But dey occupy space
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by Es350: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
I saw my ex on a hook-up app and paid her to show up.

It's truly a small world. grin
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Went for a filmmaking gig in Lagos. I was in the hotel and went on Instagram. I saw a random profile/stranger on my Instagram explore and when I came out of our hotel to purchase something, I saw the person, he also came to purchase something.
Fuxn unbelievable
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by virginprincess(f): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by Bluezy13(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. by CaptainZubi: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Olasyke:
Went for a filmmaking gig in Lagos. I was in the hotel and went on Instagram. I saw a random profile/stranger on my Instagram explore and when I came out of our hotel to purchase something, I saw the person, he also came to purchase something.
Fuxn unbelievable
And you didn't freak out ?

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!! 5 Signs She’s A Cheap Girl / 17 Ways To Impress A Girl On A First Date & Guarantee A Second One / Old Flames; Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.