Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid (833 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid by officialwdhtv: 1:34pm On May 12, 2022
Bolt driver calls his bestie because of the natural beauty of his passenger.

Asin the cab guy called his friend and put the call on video call for his friend to see how beautiful the girl was without makeup hahaha

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-YCs3KIDy0
Re: Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid by VeryWickedMan: 1:54pm On May 12, 2022
I saw an Ape that's not fully formed in the video I just watched.

What kind of mouth is that?? You can tell that the girl has been eating fufu long before she started sucking breast.

I'm very sure that the driver us a skull miner admiring his product right before his axe flashes through the air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Calls His Best Friend Because Of Natural Beauty Of His Passenger(vid by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 12, 2022
SMH undecided...
Beauty is indeed, in the eyes of the beholder undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys / 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu / Have You Ever Told Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.