Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. (68910 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bashnigga(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:

Oh yes!!!

It makes you sound broke and likely to bleach your skin.
Really
What if the girl is dark
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Rubbish post! Abeg, who's got something sensible to post jare? Broke kor, breaking ni.
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss

3 Likes

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Teddy96: 1:56am On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Graceman444: 12:55pm On May 16, 2022
cool coolAre you broke..then go for big brother naija grin

Big Brother naija S7 Audition as Ebuka returns as TV Host
(How to Apply)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYUq6whhkoc
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by cp3o: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Should we tell you " You dey bleach o you dey bleach?"
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by ShaqFu: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
If that's really you on your profile you be artificial oyibo. I'm sure this makes me sound what, rugged and masculine. Yeye. tongue
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by cephas10: 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

YOU ARE VERY JOBLESS...GO FIND WORK MBOK.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by micflo28(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
What do women really want?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by maureensylvia(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

I agree with you

3 Likes

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by niyiforeal(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
How’s this relevant and why is it on the front page….misplaced priorities
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by SarkinYarki: 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

E be like na trenches you dey live oooo to dey here all these
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by RapistOnBail: 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
You are right. I hate guys that say these things too. Sounds local

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Kinzo0917(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
. Is that you at dp? I know you are talking from experience because I believe most guys would have called you mammy water if you are the one on dp. You are 100% right at your write up. God bless you
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Starz825(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
To think this made front page...
Jeez...
NL need to level up ooo...
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by dialfa: 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
I'm already broke. So what does it matter.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Akinh: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
ok thanks but been "Broke" it an ambiguous word ,so until you give your own definition of what brokness means ..I will say Your Face Show. shocked
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Iykenuwa(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Runs babe done drop quote!
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by RexTramadol1: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Na as dem see u dem Dey address you na
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Shadysen: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Broke is anyone that's gonna like your comment.. grin
let me broke in peace mbok.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by mokt(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Is that you on your profile pic? If Yes then your face really show. But I doubt it's you sha. How come you know what 'Your face show' means? Fake ass bitch
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2022
What's wrong with being broke?

"Na your brokeness"? undecided

If everyone is rich/wealthy, who will serve our needs. You guys no dey use una heads at all.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2022
Still trying to get the correlation between these expressions and being broke.

Maybe I'm missing something
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Freerhyme1(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
E be like you wan make i call you ugly girl?

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by fleexee(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2022
Izonedexter:
broke is any guy who takes this lady seriously.

I swear u bad gann…

U just finish this morale she used in creating this topic in 1 line
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Obyino: 1:05pm On May 16, 2022
And who the Bleep are you to tell me what to say and what not to say huh!
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by unmask: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
fine geh, your face show. Lol

Couldn't help it.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by frozen70(f): 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Just Leave men to say whatever they want to a woman

You and I already know why they are sweet mouthing women

You know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by rajiedreez: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
Speak for yasef
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bignuell(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerian men bad, we be scum but some of una no dey rest for our matter, even dey teach us how to address una grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.