Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. (68927 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by pek(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
When is been broke a crime?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by emonis88: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
"fine geh" "yellow pawpaw" "mammy water"!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2022
I say all this things and much more , I'm far from being broke though. It's such an ice breaker for me.make me know how down to earth the girl is. If you want foreign yarns and treatment then majority of the guys you will meet are acting and fake.I can't stand all those uppity ass girls most of them stay in shared apartments and don't eat complete square meals a day.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Razaneli(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Qatar2022 post=112770148]
You sound stupid and desperate to meet already made man
Yo

Issokay
Pls off mic

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Kizzygentle: 1:34pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah..and I also posted my opinion.. thanks for ya concern.. kiss
You are the most childish nairalander. Looking for who to attack for no just reason.. I think u still under 18 and shouldn't even have access to Nokia touch talk more of android..
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by PoliteActivist: 1:34pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "ohimo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss

You forgot to advice what we should be saying. Waiting with bated breath
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss

where do meet such guys if may ask? undecided
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by MansoryMX(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Broke is anyone that's gonna like your comment.. grin

Stop being a sissy dude. He dropped his opinion and if you don’t like it, keep mute and drink water.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
Kizzygentle:

You are the most childish nairalander. Looking for who to attack for no just reason.. I think u still under 18 and shouldn't even have access to Nokia touch talk more of android..
I am 14.. grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bellotelli: 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Thanks kiss
As if the girl in question will add a penny to my account
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
MansoryMX:

Stop being a sissy dude. He dropped his opinion and if you don’t like it, keep mute and drink water.
How about you slide off?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by toujurs: 1:39pm On May 16, 2022
Its unfortunate that the bored introvert typing this shit, is broke, and lives in a very place. I don't blame you, its because boys are beginning to say Hi to you. You are now feeling like king kong.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by CaptainFM1: 1:41pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

You come with problems only? No solutions?
Tell them what to say instead.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by ExcelDBM: 1:44pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your regular trademark
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by duduade: 1:45pm On May 16, 2022
Jobless OP
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by TheKrakon: 1:46pm On May 16, 2022
You have no right to tell us wot to say. You are a woman, face your women world. You face show na powerful slang to honor senior men them. Senoir men as in guys that does it for us or guys when get level. Who dey tell you say your face show. Your face show for where? comon go sit down.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Extremefiles(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2022
Fine geh. Oya kill yourself cos I dey ball pass your papa
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Jostoman: 1:46pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

haaaa let me go and remove the like back grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Kingzeez10: 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

I hope u know a broke guy is same as a woman that has bleeped a number of guys.... the way women disregard broke guys is the same way men disregard women with more than 4 body counts
Broke is any guy who take this weyrey seriously.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by skoes3322: 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
see below

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by usah4(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Until you have something to offer else go back to your cave!
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Mooh247: 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
Foolishness is judging a man's Financial strength from his pick up lines

I mean you must be some sort of retardd to actually believe this post
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Foolishness is judging a man's Financial strength from his pick up lines

I mean you must be some sort of retardd to actually believe this post
toast me kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by aminusodiq(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
that's true. Why would anyone say such? I only use slangs when I'm with guys and ladies we vibe so well. If am asking you out, youd think I went to cambridge
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by odikomo1(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2022
What if Dangote said it?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Dowins1(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
Is better for her to see me as broke so she no go day bill me anyhow
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bigchristo: 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
abeg make the poster go sleep, someone can not express themselves again? Anyways can’t remember when last I toast girl on the street is either via IG,FB,Snapchat or giving them ride and collect number, nor be me go wan Dey explain myself to one broke girl
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Mooh247: 1:58pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Am still trying very hard to understand how pick up lines used on casual encounters with a lady on the street determines a guys financial strength

I'm truly trying to get the logic behind the hypothesis

I don't want to believe Nairaland romance section was made for low reasoning people so kindly shed more light on the logic behind such crap

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by obontami: 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Na wetin be your own problem out of all the things wey dey go on for this country abi? I swear you no just get sense.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by MansoryMX(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How about you slide off?

Na so. sissy azz nigg*
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:02pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Am still trying very hard to understand how pick up lines used on casual encounters with a lady on the street determines a guys financial strength

I truly trying to get the logic behind the hypothesis

I don't want to believe Nairaland romance section was made for low reasoning people so kindly shed more light on the logic behind such crap
Mooh247 weds mz Agwotulumbe kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Ajimusty2: 2:03pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

as at 14:02 w're 552 broke guys that liked the comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.