Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. (68926 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Swagbag231(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
Okay sorry ur pu**y show.
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Caleb15(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Remember "health is wealth"
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by ibinaboonline: 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
You have the man we know as Seun to thank for this free and faceless platform where you can spill your trash. Sorry, but I couldn’t help speaking my mind because I actually opened thread to read something intelligent. Some bloke said “fine geh” and “your face show” to you today and I bet you didn’t read any of these pointless speech to him but all the while you were thinking, “ I’ll go and dump it in Nairaland.” Like I said, you have Seun to thank.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Nobody: 1:59am On May 17, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss
Wahala for who nor go school oo
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by UnimkeAk(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

After u go dey church dey pray for husband
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Zaheeddudu: 6:36am On May 17, 2022
All dis kpekus sef dey make me laugh !Na car or house make we use woo una 4 d first time of approaching
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by seunfape(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2022
No lady is beautiful if you are really rich.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Plugsk(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2022
Abeg, give us the manual make we for take sabi as them dey toast woman since it matters over money undecided
siofra:

Thanks kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by LifestyleTonite: 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:35am On May 18, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
These ephemeral things are the things bothering your life this much??
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Dshocker(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Siofra your face show and you fine like mammy water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.