Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. (68924 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Dfynboi: 3:28pm On May 16, 2022
Who gave this one phone,I blame d guy wey dy sub for u
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Ernesthugo(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
YOU GET
Dfynboi:
Who gave this one phone,I blame d guy wey dy sub for u
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by krushdripper(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss
You & your others should stop saying 'my gender', It makes y'all sound scrappy & stunted, And the smiling accompanying every time you open your mouth to talk in a public place, it makes y'all look brain damaged & empty inside.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by neighbourhud: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
Izonedexter:
broke is any guy who takes this lady seriously.
Na your mama born you

Meanwhile...OP, I checked your dp...you be fine geh, carved nd looking like Mami water...your face really show for that pix.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Tonnierichy(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:
Stop saying "your face show" please it's ratchet and annoying. Somebody will just be walking on the street, you'll go and appear in front of her and shout "omo babe, your face show" undecided no matter how well you're dressed, at that moment you look broke to me angry

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and boring.

Stop telling yellow girls they look like mammy water angry you sound diabolical and broke and uneducated too.

Thanks kiss

Please what village do you live? Only hoodlums in the city can say that to you. Any real G that says it should be hanged
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
Ewedu nd Amala gals if u see dem u go kne grin grin
Afonja bleaching cream grin grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Shedrill(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Your opinion tho
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by lesson44: 4:06pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Sorry your advice no hold water. I sound broke to you too Abi? Lol

Thanks kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by zicoraads: 4:06pm On May 16, 2022
I guess it's an age demographic thing, or a consequence of where you live. I can't imagine any of my friends saying any of these words. But none of them is in their 20's. cheesy
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by niel63(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2022
Women sef? Where dem dey please una.?

Well, sweetheart. I'm broke and i don't use any of those lines.

And using words of endearment just like I did above is somewhat disrespectful too for someome ure about to talk to for the first time.

Well, I no dey toast woman again sha! If ure smart and sweet we'll click!
How it'll happen? Well, shit happens right?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by apple30(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2022
Izonedexter:
broke is any guy who takes this lady seriously.
wahala grin grin grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by EmmyDJourno: 4:28pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Stop saying "fine geh" it makes you sound broke and uneducated too. It shows you have no other words in your vocabulary to describe an attractive girl. It's generic and

Thanks kiss

See ehhen, stop giving advise on such matters, you are not smart enough to do so undecided
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by InHeaven(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2022
I'm not street. Abeg what does "Your face show" mean?

Anyone
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bmaster(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2022
here is a quick Polls result,sorry I came late guys.

The votes was casted between FERNANDEZISBACK AND Izonedexter.

After every collation Izonedexter won the polls as a flawless victory.
Fernandezisback=0
I zone dexter==999999999.999
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by NaijaCars4sale: 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
This your Post is quite controversial
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by lexy2014: 5:10pm On May 16, 2022
NaijaCars4sale:
This your Post is quite controversial

It's actually inconsequential
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Badmusthomas(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2022
Girls that collect money from boys it makes u look broke, jobless and uneducated wink thank you
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Cromagnon: 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And only a dumbo cry on a lady's post.. grin
I want you to say this when your momm@ stop feeding you.. wink

I hope you outgrow it..in some years to come you will get matured..for now keep wasting yourself on her post.. wannabe redpiller slide off.. grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Dominatrix(f): 5:22pm On May 16, 2022
I'm not sure how this made front page but since you know so much about broke mo'fvckers, can't say much about your broke *ss either.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Ratchet is for girls only. Take note
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by hardon1(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Please go and do checkup for malaria
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

?

Thanks kiss
abeg who b dis one again na?
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by SomehowBROWN(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2022
You're walking the wrong streets
siofra:

Thanks kiss
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by charlesdinho7(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss
GET OUT
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by goodheart01: 6:53pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

STFU!! I don’t leave my life to please witches like u. I can talk and use any vocabulary I want. That’s still doesn’t mean u are more educated or richer than i am

This life isn’t about u bleeding urchins called women. There’s more to this beautiful life

Naija girls are shit
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Enny2013(f): 7:54pm On May 16, 2022
'Fine girl' pisses me up a lot.
I hate bin refered to as girl evasince I got married. I am a woman,Biko.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Bbbw: 8:16pm On May 16, 2022
grin
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by fattprince(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Broke is anyone that's gonna like your comment.. grin
God, did you see how many likes that guy got?
Times 20 of yours. Mehn
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by storm001(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2022
You can go ahead and eat rat faeces.

Men are not on this planet to please you.

To hell with whatever you think, I will whatever I wanna say to you or to any other lady for that matter.
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by DrDunamis(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Personal opinion
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Grucho1(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2022
What's wrong about been broke?some conditions are jes temporal and transient
Re: Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. by Exceed15: 9:48pm On May 16, 2022
siofra:

Thanks kiss

Sound dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.