Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105989 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
please tell them. See how people are commenting hypocritically. I hope other Christian's learn from this. See her calling Holy Ghost fire. She is same with those Islamists. I am sure she is one of those who prays holy ghost fire kills her enemies. Good radiance.

How does calling holy ghost fire hurts anyone? There's nothing to learn from this. The only thing to learn is to probably burn you to ashes for the stupid comment about churches in your signature.

Here you are with a boldly written offensive quote in your signature about the Church yet you blame Christians for behaving like those savages up north. Really?

You have over 50 antichristian threads on this forum but you haven't been killed for it.

If Christians share that mindset, people like you would have been long dead and buried. Sterling Bank would have become history if your stupid comparisons make any sense.

How many Christians did you see come out to burn their ATM cards or burn the closest branch of the bank for comparing Jesus with Agege bread? Can Suleiman, the CEO of the bank, try that with Allah or Mohammed? Can you try that with Muhammad with the guts you think you have??

It will never be well with you if you justify Deborah's death again. I really really blame Seun Osewa for the level of madness you "antichristian-atheists" have displayed on the forum so far.

Seun Osewa is fully to blame as no one made you to swear in the holy ghost before creating extremely offensive threads!

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Nothing justify her murder. The murderers rewards are the fairy tale gifts of fukking 77 virgins with erect prick forever. May God grant her eternal rest.
Defending Islam is the hardest job presently.
Do youselves good and go read the book. Who is this Allah. You will know alot about that religion.
Quick one, all our southern brothers do not give a Kobo to any Muslims begger or almajiri because they won't hacitate to do same to you when you are in this situation. Na Israel fit those modafukas

I know it is difficult to defend Islam, but it is not all Muslims that are bad or violent.

Muslims from the South are usually very accommodating, even more than many Christians.

The Northern Muslims, especially, are too conservative. Maybe it has to do with their ancestry.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Neoteny7: 8:03am On May 13, 2022
Oju4190:
What is this one saying.. I don't really understand what u just wrote up dere

That's cos you're dense, you blockhead
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Lewisdinho(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
You're lucky this is a faceless forum, i for use hammer destroy your face.
Aliways:
Enemies of Islaam at work. Islam will still rule the world even if they dislike it.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Lewisdinho(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2022
You mean your religion which is more viral
Ajeeb:

A virus spotted
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2022
fadgentle:
That is why Wise people always says "think before you do..."
She reap what she saw

Yes, she was not wise, but that does not mean she deserves to be killed.

I did remember my time in Kaduna. The Muslims in Zaria are particularly very tolerant. In fact, they can hold a discussion with you on Islam and Mohammed, and not get worked up! Maybe it is because ABU is particular about religious tolerance.

But still, my father always called to warn me to steer clear of religious arguments, and to watch how I react to provocations.

If we hope to make the country much more safe and tolerable, we need to start making an example of Islamic fanatics.

Abacha almost made an example of one of them in 1995, but his powerful relatives came and begged Abacha. Perhaps, if Abacha had been allowed to hang that fellow, other fanatical Muslims will start understanding that everyone has a right to life, liberty, and right to express themselves.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
ksbusari:

You are a fool. Ur papa, ur Mama na fool. Where y ki u wan face me? Where?
ur shameless parent would have done the world a favour by feeding you and ur dirty sisters to hungry pigs and dogs upon your birth!! ;Dthat would have prevent the disgrace u show on internet right now
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Bimpe29: 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Blasphemy is really sacrilegious but jungle justice is worse.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2022
ksbusari:

You are a fool. Ur papa, ur Mama na fool. Where y ki u wan face me? Where?
Piss and shit upon ur curse generations and the womb u came from u uncircumcised bastard
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Khalsss:

Because you are lazy and ignorant, let me remind you that all those quotes are from the old testament, christians don't follow those, even the Jews don't follow those anymore. It was giving to them during a transition period. Not even a call to fight in order to expand their religion. Not even to fight for Yahweh when He's insulted. That is absurd. Instead He said I will fight for you and you will hold your peace. That's always been the way of Yaweh. Nobody needs to do d fighting on His behalf, only your powerless Allah and cowardly Muhammad does that.

Let me remind of a few violent passages of your shit book with over 167 calls for violences, let's see how you refute those.

193]...fight with them...[194]...whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you...
Excerpt K 2:216-218
Set 4, Count 7-9 [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you...[2.217]... fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter...persecution is graver than slaughter... [2.218]...strove hard in the way of Allah...
Excerpt K 2:244
Set 5, Count 10 ...fight in the way of Allah
Excerpt K 3:121-126
Set 6, Count 11-16 [3.121]...to lodge the believers in encampments for war...[3.122] When two parties from among you had determined that they should show cowardice [about Jihad]...[3.123]...Allah did certainly assist you at [the Battle of] Badr...[3.124]...[3.125] Yea! if you remain patient and are on your guard, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord will assist you with five thousand of the havoc-making angels. [3.126] ...victory is only from Allah...
Excerpt K 3:140-143
Set 7, Count 17-20 [3.140] If a wound has afflicted you (at [the Battle of] Uhud), a wound like it has also afflicted the (unbelieving) people; and We bring these days to men by turns, and that Allah may know those who believe and take witnesses from among you...[3.141] ...that He [Allah] may purge those who believe and deprive the unbelievers of blessings. [3.142] Yusuf Ali: Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing those of you who fought hard (in His Cause) and remained steadfast? [3.143] Pickthall: And verily ye used to wish for death before ye met it (in the field). Now ye have seen it [death] with your eyes!
Excerpt K 3:146
Set 8, Count 21 Yusuf Ali: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way) [Jihad], and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way [lost a battle], nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast [in Jihad].
Excerpt K 3:152-158
Set 9, Count 22-28 [3.152]...you slew them by His [Allah's] permission [during a Jihad battle]...[3.153] Pickthall: ...the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight)...that which ye missed [war spoils]...[3.154]...They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here [in a Jihad battle]. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained [in a Jihad battle] would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain...[3.155] (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met...[3.156] O you who believe! be not like those who disbelieve and say of their brethren when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting: Had they been with us, they would not have died and they would not have been slain...[3.157]...if you are slain in the way of Allah...mercy is better than what they amass [what those who stay home from Jihad receive – no booty on earth and no perks in heaven surah 3. 158

Your acceptable hadiths have a thousand more.

But why have pastors not discarded the old law on tithing?

Hypocrisy is a problem with religion, and Christianity is not exempted.

Christians are not violent like Muslims, but they not tolerable either.

Even within Christianity, there are churches that discriminate against members from other churches, and warn their members from marrying there.

I think we should condemn the killing of Deborah as human beings, and not Christians or Hindi or Muslims. Because religion is a problem abeg.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Magmata: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Belief govern feelings

Your belief is your sense of being

Lions feel no remorse for snatching a baby bufallo from it's mother.

Walking upright on two legs with cloths doesn't mean we all are the same.

Stay in the circle of reasoning or belief that matches yours.

It's not about religion, it's a level in reasoning. Just like many of us here; though we may not use dagger but our reactions to contrary beliefs shows how narrow minded we are.

Religions and other form of polarized beliefs are schools for the narrow-minded, it's a stage.

It's very unfortunate gory things like this happen but it will still happen. Belief is like a thick veil, a mental chain, it's not easily broken.

Law can be late to act and nothing can reverse what has happened.

Know what your environment tolerate, forget about freedom of speech; We aren't wiser than the SPACE that accommodates ALL.

Don't condemn anything anybody believe, rather, give them gap. If you find yourself among such people, just observe.

The lion is not to blame, it's what make lion a carnivore and the bufallo an herbivore.

As it is with plants and insects, so it is with animals, including the so called human.

Know your caste.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
Shut up terrorist >:.Tell ur fellow kettles carrier to cum and catch me @ Dukku Barrack if dey born una well
intergral:
Come for Kano try am... Even me no go leave you see tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2022
Seun:
Gloating over the beating to death of an innocent young lady is distasteful. You're making atheists look bad. Please stop. She's a hero for standing up to those fanatics and her death must not be in vain. We need to root violence out of Islam.

HardMirror is not an atheist. His religion is "anti-christianity".

What do you even mean by making atheists look bad? This guy has used your forum to create more than 50 antichristian threads and, as expected, zero anti-muslim thread, because your forum gave him the guts to vomit nonsense about a religion while you protect another. Is this what you called atheism? Is this why you haven't made it compulsory for everyone to swear with the bible before creating anti Christian posts?

You cannot root out the violence in Islam until you make it clear that no one is beyond criticism. If you have to protect one religion from been invaded with blasphemy, then extend the same across board. Your protective law even gives them more confidence to kill and murder anyone at will.

Seun, search your heart. You know the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HardMirror(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2022
Acidosis:

How does calling holy ghost fire hurts anyone? There's nothing to learn from this. The only thing to learn is to probably burn you to ashes for the stupid comment about churches in your signature.

Here you are with a boldly written offensive quote in your signature about the Church yet you blame Christians for behaving like those savages up north. Really?

You have over 50 antichristian threads on this forum but you haven't been killed for it.

If Christians share that mindset, people like you would have been long dead and buried. Sterling Bank would have become history if your stupid comparisons make any sense.

How many Christians did you see come out to burn their ATM cards or burn the closest branch of the bank for comparing Jesus with Agege bread? Can Suleiman, the CEO of the bank, try that with Allah or Mohammed? Can you try that with Muhammad with the guts you think you have??

It will never be well with you if you justify Deborah's death again. I really really blame Seun Osewa for the level of madness you "antichristian-atheists" have displayed on the forum so far.

Seun Osewa is fully to blame as no one made you to swear in the holy ghost before creating extremely offensive threads!

lol. I open threads on the islam sections and I fight them too, but you think you are special. You all are the same barbarians. Are you going to tell me you dont know Christian's are burning children and old women alive in the south claiming they are witches? You all are the same! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by iamdapsyj(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
The school should be shut down permanently. If undergraduates can display this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the illiterates?

The illeterates are the terrorist and they have been wrecking havock.

It's such a pity that this has happened to this lady. When I saw the story, I just thanked God for my life because I have once warned people of sending religious stuff in a WhatsApp group before and their was a Muslim brother that will not have it. He was so angry that he threatened me. Thank God I wasn't based in the north.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Image123(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Everyone who has a hand Directly or indirectly in the Death of Deborah has an innocent blood on his/ her and is a Murderer.

Listen ! Except you repent , run to JESUS Christ as ask for mercy! You doom Hell Fire.
It does not Matter how religious you are, joe many times you Fast or whatever you claim you are, you are Guaranteed to Burn in Hell if you don't run to JESUS Christ in Repentance.

It's not exactly innocent blood. The Bible says to be as wise as serpent and not to be an offence. Every responsible Christian knows not to irk people. You don't walk on coals and not expect to be burned.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HardMirror(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Acidosis:

HardMirror is not an atheist. His religion is "anti-christianity".

What do you even mean by making atheists look bad? This guy has used your forum to create more than 50 antichristian threads and, as expected, zero anti-muslim thread, because your forum gave him the guts to vomit nonsense about a religion while you protect another. Is this what you called atheism? Is this why you haven't made it compulsory for everyone to swear with the bible before creating anti Christian posts?

You cannot root out the violence in Islam until you make it clear that no one is beyond criticism. If you have to protect one religion from been invaded with blasphemy, then extend the same across board. Your protective ways even gives them more confidence to kill and murder anyone at will.

Seun, search your heart. You know the truth.

hehehe. See pain! So atheist are now good people, hardmirror cant be a good person, atheists are now good. Wonders shall never end. I am anti Christian? So all the timea I speak and open threads against the wrongs in islam and traditional worship, I was also fighting christianity. This is why I cannot pity that girl, you religious folks are all the same you Christians want to pretend to be all nice, you are all terrible people
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HardMirror(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
Minjim:

God will always answer any believer that call Him by His name.

The Apostles died a more gruesome death, those that mean they don't serve God?

God let certain things happen for certain reason way past human comprehension. We humans only see the present, but God see the future.

yes, it means your god has no power to protect you guys. You know why? Imaginary beings cannot protect you

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Minjim: 8:38am On May 13, 2022
I don't have a god.

HardMirror:
yes, it means your god has no power to protect you guys. You know why? Imaginary beings cannot protect you
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HardMirror(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2022
Minjim:

I don't have a god.

what do you have?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehe. See pain! So atheist are now good people, hardmirror cant be a good person, atheists are now good. Wonders shall never end. I am anti Christian? So all the timea I speak and open threads against the wrongs in islam and traditional worship, I was also fighting christianity. This is why I cannot pity that girl, you religious folks are all the same you Christians want to pretend to be all nice, you are all terrible people

I don't care whether atheists are bad or good people but I know definitely that no atheist can dedicate his life on religious matter this much.

Even if you don't have any atheist book to study, you can at least dedicate your life to something more productive. Yours is not atheism at all. You're a fanatic of whatever it is you believe in. You're no less than a hater who would murder Christians and Muslims alike.

You don't have to be a Muslim or a Christian to be a fanatic. That thing that is making you create over 100 religious threads while still claiming atheism is worst than fanatism and terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Testimony1988(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Those who killed her should also die by the sword.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by jditimiya(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Let them find all of them in the group and arrest them, from there we will get the person's that Mastermind the beating and killing. They are students not even people outside the school. Kia I fear people way no fear God but human.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HardMirror(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2022
Acidosis:

I don't care whether atheists are bad or good people but I know definitely that no atheist can dedicate his life on religious matter this much.

Even if you don't have any atheist book to study, you can at least dedicate your life to something more productive. Yours is not atheism at all. You're a fanatic of whatever it is you believe in. You're no less than a hater who would murder Christians and Muslims alike.

You don't have to be a Muslim or a Christian to be a fanatic. That thing that is making you create over 100 religious threads while still claiming atheism is worst than fanatism.

then you know nothing. I am sure Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and the rest that dedicated his life to tackling religion are also not atheists. Very silly arguement, shows the reason why you guys are still delusional you just lack the ability to think. You think the world revolves around your fantasies

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by seunmsg(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2022
She said nothing wrong.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by frankson1(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2022
tarantino1:
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves

The late Deborah should have known that the environment she was in, is filled with barbaric animals and choose her words carefully.

I remember back then in P.T.I, Warri, when one islamabadist tore a Bible in his room and boys wanted to serve him very hot meal after the news went round. The school authority and senior islamabadists came crawling on their knees, begging for peace.

Truly, FANATISM WITH ILLITERACY IS WORSE THAN WORSE
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Farid24224(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Khalsss:
wallahi Islam should never have existed , Muhammad should never have been born. How can you allow 7th century arabian pedophile make you start a war against your own in the first place?

If you want to spew trashes, don't mention this moniker!!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2022
Khalsss:

Because you are lazy and ignorant, let me remind you that all those quotes are from the old testament, christians don't follow those, even the Jews don't follow those anymore. It was giving to them during a transition period. Not even a call to fight in order to expand their religion. Not even to fight for Yahweh when He's insulted. That is absurd. Instead He said I will fight for you and you will hold your peace. That's always been the way of Yaweh. Nobody needs to do d fighting on His behalf, only your powerless Allah and cowardly Muhammad does that.

Let me remind of a few violent passages of your shit book with over 167 calls for violences, let's see how you refute those.

193]...fight with them...[194]...whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you...
Excerpt K 2:216-218
Set 4, Count 7-9 [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you...[2.217]... fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter...persecution is graver than slaughter... [2.218]...strove hard in the way of Allah...
Excerpt K 2:244
Set 5, Count 10 ...fight in the way of Allah
Excerpt K 3:121-126
Set 6, Count 11-16 [3.121]...to lodge the believers in encampments for war...[3.122] When two parties from among you had determined that they should show cowardice [about Jihad]...[3.123]...Allah did certainly assist you at [the Battle of] Badr...[3.124]...[3.125] Yea! if you remain patient and are on your guard, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord will assist you with five thousand of the havoc-making angels. [3.126] ...victory is only from Allah...
Excerpt K 3:140-143
Set 7, Count 17-20 [3.140] If a wound has afflicted you (at [the Battle of] Uhud), a wound like it has also afflicted the (unbelieving) people; and We bring these days to men by turns, and that Allah may know those who believe and take witnesses from among you...[3.141] ...that He [Allah] may purge those who believe and deprive the unbelievers of blessings. [3.142] Yusuf Ali: Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing those of you who fought hard (in His Cause) and remained steadfast? [3.143] Pickthall: And verily ye used to wish for death before ye met it (in the field). Now ye have seen it [death] with your eyes!
Excerpt K 3:146
Set 8, Count 21 Yusuf Ali: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah's way) [Jihad], and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah's way [lost a battle], nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah loves those who are firm and steadfast [in Jihad].
Excerpt K 3:152-158
Set 9, Count 22-28 [3.152]...you slew them by His [Allah's] permission [during a Jihad battle]...[3.153] Pickthall: ...the messenger, in your rear, was calling you (to fight)...that which ye missed [war spoils]...[3.154]...They say: Had we any hand in the affair, we would not have been slain here [in a Jihad battle]. Say: Had you remained in your houses, those for whom slaughter was ordained [in a Jihad battle] would certainly have gone forth to the places where they would be slain...[3.155] (As for) those of you who turned back on the day when the two armies met...[3.156] O you who believe! be not like those who disbelieve and say of their brethren when they travel in the earth or engage in fighting: Had they been with us, they would not have died and they would not have been slain...[3.157]...if you are slain in the way of Allah...mercy is better than what they amass [what those who stay home from Jihad receive – no booty on earth and no perks in heaven surah 3. 158

Your acceptable hadiths have a thousand more.

When you quote from Qur'an, I have no obligation rejection it from you for the fact that you lack comprehension for Islamic jurisprudence, in Bible, you only chooses what pleases you and rejecting what displeases you which is the epitome of hypocrisy, a knowledge fool is a greater fool than ignorant fool,
What a scumbag...
Is book of Matthew old testament when Jesus said;

to the known pacifist nature of Christianity. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV)
Old testament is immaterial to you when it displeases you and new testament is apropos when it pleases you....
Hypocrisy of the highest order undecided
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Kinzo0917(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools
. I have never supported Biafra b4, b4 henceforth, I pray it happens. Let Nigeria divide and everyone go his own way.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by AntiChristian: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
Acidosis:

You really need to calm down!

You mentioned me two times!

But i greatly condemn the burning of the lady and i agree those guys should be brought to book.

You need not compare Islam and Christianity in this way. You Christians invite jokers to your Churches who jokes with symbols of Christianity. Can you blame non-Christians who do same when you do it? Muslims take their religion seriously than you. And sometimes erroneously serious too.

And not all Christians believe in swearing according to your Bible.
Moreover some Christians do swear to comment nonsense on Muslim threads in Muslim section!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
then you know nothing. I am sure Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and the rest that dedicated his life to tackling religion are also not atheists. Very silly arguement, shows the reason why you guys are still delusional you just lack the ability to think. You think the world revolves around your fantasies

Please get the fcck out of my mention already! You have nothing else to say.

And by the way, go create more threads about churches ooo. No one will slain your skull grin grin At least, na your mates dem open Church of Satan but no guts to open Mosque of Satan.

Scared e-diots who love to " shine" with Christianity yet blame Christians for intolerance cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Walz001: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
A lesson need to be learnt here ....if only my people can learn from it
Stay where u are embraced live where your lufe will be good
Dont live among wolfs and criminals
Just because of food or what
Dont live for food alone lets always learn from our mistakes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.