Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105931 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 11:35am On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
you are the one that is not well. The old women that have been beaten and set on fire by chriatians because they claimed they are witches, are they not humans?
so evil should be justify with evil..I de pity u shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Dfynboi: 11:43am On May 13, 2022
All ds Muslim ppl showing power, trust me they have in one way or the other insulted Jesus several times and nothing is heard or dome about it, later they will tell me that one religion is a peaceful religion

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Shut up terrorist[ >:.Tell ur fellow kettles carrier to cum and catch me @ Dukku Barrack if dey born una well(quote author=intergral post=112780959] Come for Kano try am... Even me no go leave you see tomorrow....
If you're not a coward record yourself and post it on social media Dukku that is in Gombe is not far from us... If you know you have balls try it...
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 12:12pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:
If you're not a coward record yourself and post it on social media Dukku that is in Gombe is not far from us... If you know you have balls try it...
are you threatening him or wat?

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:

Killers everywhere

You guys better know that no one was given the certificate to kill.

Anybody could be blood thirsty, the way u guys are going with this, u will step on the wrong toes and jam some group of people willing to flood the land with blood more than u could.

What I'm saying is, dont stay deluded thinking it is only Islamic extremists that are capable of killing

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Poleski: 12:18pm On May 13, 2022
Muhammad the murderous child rapist created an evil religion called Islam! Religion as a whole is evil!

Come and get me, you terroristic murderous low-life religious idiots

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by perezeghi: 12:37pm On May 13, 2022
Shyboyk:

You are wrong in this your assumption… just imagine that any Christian tried to help her na to follow am die b that because the would out number them if they like they should be 100 the Muslims go still pass them but if this was to happen in a Christian state like owerri them no born that Muslim to cough him go chop am wotowoto

Conclusion:everybody na king for him lane

Let me tell something and I don't assume. Even though if just 2 christian brethren had stood up for her without fear and even if they were all lynched to death. It will bring a rethink to the brains of many believers in the way they respond to things. Nevertheless their brains only respond to hiding themselves.
You don't show an enemy strength by retaliation in a neutral ground but on his own ground. Even if the enemy may eventually beat you, he may not appreciate his so called victory.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HeroicMeastro: 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
TWoods:

Her death could have been avoided if she didn't live among animals.
She had a chance to live her life peacefully, but regrettably, she was killed by blood-curdling barbarians
Is it really difficult to leave peacefully with those who claim to be adherents of the religion of peace?
Sadly, being born among subhuman filth was her fate.
Well, in the end she got what she deserved. This will also serve as deterrent to other trouble makers.
She wasn't just picked up and killed just like that...
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

But Jesus said in the book of Matthew

to the known pacifist nature of Christianity. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV).

Habaaa undecided

The sword in that excerpt is not violence but division amongst believers. Some will not accept his teaching and some will.

He did not say go and start burning a girl who feels uncomfortable with my beliefs being preached.

Keep in mind Jesus Christ rebuked Peter for reaching for a sword during the time of persecution.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Well, in the end she got what she deserved. This will also serve as deterrent to other trouble makers.

I see none of you is uncomfortable with the fact that someone brought his beliefs to disturb a Class WhatsApp group that had people of different Faith.

Yet, she is the trouble maker. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:
Terrorist.It show in u.If dey born ur Papa well,u and ur vampire bloodsucker should come to Dukku barrack.Ill make sure dey use as sample how to behave normal.Google Dukku barrack

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by psalmylee: 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
Religion of peace indeed

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Idiko1: 1:05pm On May 13, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

Only the dumbass fools and belittled cowards such as OyigboUpdate and Udele1 do not understand depth of dysfunctionality of shithole called Nigeria. I have no sense of value in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Invitationn: 1:06pm On May 13, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools
And Biafra is Utopia grin
A blissful place with absolute peace. Lmao
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Image123(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
GOD Show you mercy and Deliver you.
[s][/s]

Deliver me from what again? Why should a professing Christian go to the North and not be wise but start inciting muslims against their prophet, calling their religion nonsense and saying Holy Spirit will protect her? Is that how the Bible says we should behave?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Image123(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I see none of you is uncomfortable with the fact that someone brought his beliefs to disturb a Class WhatsApp group that had people of different Faith.

She is not the first to start the trouble but she entered trouble that she can't finish. She could have ignored and be alive. Her weak points.
She is female, a gender not placed very high in the North or in the religion.
She is an unbeliever to the majority there.
She is a minority and not from the north.
She called their religion and way of worship "nonsense" to their face.
She disregarded their prophet showing crass carelessness and lack of commonsense.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by payosehtor(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2022
Islamabad
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by icankel: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Tomorrow na these same people go de head Army, Police, Civil defence, Navy, Senate, House of rep and the rest.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Dminister(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2022
Caseless:
lol

Say what you know. In fact, Christians butchered 20 Muslims in Ethiopia some days ago.

Ethiopia you said and not Nigeria where the reverse is the case.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Dminister(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
HardMirror:
but Christians kill witches all the time dont they? It is all about priority. Muslims prioritize fighting for their religion while Christiana fight witches. Many children and old women have died in the hands of chriatians so you all are the same.

This got me ROTFL ! That’s with Holy Ghost fire
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The sword in that excerpt is not violence but division amongst believers. Some will not accept his teaching and some will.

He did not say go and start burning a girl who feels uncomfortable with my beliefs being preached.

Keep in mind Jesus Christ rebuked Peter for reaching for a sword during the time of persecution.

Finito.

This is what Jesus said even if you're improverished undecided

Let the one whom has no sword sell his cloak and buy one,” Jesus said to his disciples during their last meal together before Jesus was arrested and executed.

What he brings to the world � is sword ⚔️, stop defending rubbish
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On May 13, 2022
Islamic North is just so backward with terrible people.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

You’re simply a beast of burden, a waste of space who should not be among the sane. That you think someone deserves to be lynched for having an opinion. I’m glad I do not share a passport with you.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Image123:

She is not the first to start the trouble but she entered trouble that she can't finish. She could have ignored and be alive. Her weak points.
She is female, a gender not placed very high in the North or in the religion.
She is an unbeliever to the majority there.
She is a minority and not from the north.
She called their religion and way of worship "nonsense" to their face.
She disregarded their prophet showing crass carelessness and lack of commonsense.

And the penalty for that is death? Absolutely flabbergasted that people I used to think were sane were simply less than human filth.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2022
Image123:

Deliver me from what again? Why should a professing Christian go to the North and not be wise but start inciting muslims against their prophet, calling their religion nonsense and saying Holy Spirit will protect her? Is that how the Bible says we should behave?

It isn’t how the Bible says we should behave, but the Bible doesn’t ask us to disdain her and be apologists to basically demons in human flesh.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oju4190: 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
Neoteny7:

That's cos you're dense, you blockhead
thanks for the compliment.....Uwc
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HeroicMeastro: 4:42pm On May 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Have you listened to her voice note? Do you understand Hausa and what she said?
She was very very wrong to have used such abusive words.
She knows the consequences of her actions...
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HeroicMeastro: 4:49pm On May 13, 2022
TWoods:

You’re simply a beast of burden, a waste of space who should not be among the sane. That you think someone deserves to be lynched for having an opinion. I’m glad I do not share a passport with you.
I don't wish to share a passport with you either.
I also do not want to have anything to do with you.
By the way, that isn't the way a sane and civilized persons voice out their opinions.
By insulting others?
By using abusive and derogatory words on Holy Prophets?
She called for it and she got what she deserved.
It was a deliberate provocation... She wasn't forced to do what she did.
No sane person will justify what she did.
Listen to her voice note, get a proper translation of it.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Dagrace01(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2022
Some people are still defending the actions of those that maimed and killed that poor girl..
Who bewitched Africa?
Sokoto or no Sokoto, religion or no religion, what was don to that girl is outrightly inhumane.
It gives me shivers that we coexist with those that think a god will authorize the death of someone for blasphemy.
Any god that can't fight his own course is redundant and incapacitated.
Thank GOD we still have reasonable people from Islam.

If not, I would've have been so weary and scared of my next neighbor who shares the same ideology.
Religion was shoved down our throat by foreign exploiters.
It shouldn't take us down this route we're threading.
Funniest thing is that this will go on and on and nothing would be done about it..

Unapologetically, I'm saying it with my full chest.
Let's divide this country in the way of religion and doctrines.
If you prefer sharia law go up north and live ur life there.
If you favor the Nigerian constitution, come down south and enjoy ur life.
There's no need tagging this country a secular state when a particular region or ideology thinks their belief supersedes the fundamental human rights.
O bad gan now!

#Thagrace

#justicefordeborahsamuel
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 4:59pm On May 13, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

When you quote from Qur'an, I have no obligation rejection it from you for the fact that you lack comprehension for Islamic jurisprudence, in Bible, you only chooses what pleases you and rejecting what displeases you which is the epitome of hypocrisy, a knowledge fool is a greater fool than ignorant fool,
What a scumbag...
Is book of Matthew old testament when Jesus said;

to the known pacifist nature of Christianity. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV)
Old testament is immaterial to you when it displeases you and new testament is apropos when it pleases you....
Hypocrisy of the highest order undecided

Your ignorance hunts you. Every scripture is to be applied as it should be, no one is selected. New covenant is different from the old. And even the Jews who still applies the Torah knows non of those scripture means to kill for God. Not to kill for religion. It's territorial expansions war. Non of those apply to the Christians.

Matthew 10:34 “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword”.

This scripture above is the reason why christians being killed by Muslims all over the world are not retaliating. Because we know that accepting Jesus as our Lord and Master means we'll be hated by the world, which is the sword. It means we'll be killed for His sake. Being a Christian doesn't mean peace with the world.
“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Matt 24:39

This is what you did to Deborah in sokoto and million other Christians, even your brothers you kill for leaving your religion. Your sisters you kill for marrying a Christian but we keep going because Christianity is not a cult were you can't leave, it's a relationship of love and free will. Christians don't fight for their God, it's the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.