Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (106023 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 5:06pm On May 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But why have pastors not discarded the old law on tithing?

Hypocrisy is a problem with religion, and Christianity is not exempted.

Christians are not violent like Muslims, but they not tolerable either.

Even within Christianity, there are churches that discriminate against members from other churches, and warn their members from marrying there.

I think we should condemn the killing of Deborah as human beings, and not Christians or Hindi or Muslims. Because religion is a problem abeg.

Yes we should discriminate the killing of Deborah as a human being not as per religion but I responded to a Muslim trying to insinuate that calls to murder are still founded in Christianity.

Everyother issue you mentioned are offshoots that can be discussed on other threads.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by adefitim(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
Kolomentality

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 13, 2022
The only beneficiaries of THE EXPERIMENT ONE NIGERIA (mixing Muslims and Christians) in one space are UK, other international bodies and their care takers you call Your politicians. If we are not advanced enough for GUN LAW....WE ARE equally not advanced enough for ONE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Thomasankara(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2022
allahuuuuuu akboom�
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Franklyspeakin: 5:25pm On May 13, 2022
Old laws. Christians have moved on. You guys don't want to move on
Ajeeb:

Leviticus 24:10-23
English Standard Version

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emdebby2: 5:27pm On May 13, 2022
So pathetic! Rest in peace. Your country failed you.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

This is what Jesus said even if you're improverished undecided

Let the one whom has no sword sell his cloak and buy one,” Jesus said to his disciples during their last meal together before Jesus was arrested and executed.

What he brings to the world � is sword ⚔️, stop defending rubbish

It is a metaphor. Jesus always preached with metaphors and parables.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Judd007: 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
Anyways, I comment my reserve. Lord Lugard
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Terrorist.It show in u.If dey born ur Papa well,u and ur vampire bloodsucker should come to Dukku barrack.Ill make sure dey use as sample how to behave normal.Google Dukku barrack
You no get Balls... I know Dukku more than you... Shey you be soldier? If you get balls record yourself the way saying what you said make we see your face...
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
dazzlingd:

Killers everywhere

You guys better know that no one was given the certificate to kill.

Anybody could be blood thirsty, the way u guys are going with this, u will step on the wrong toes and jam some group of people willing to flood the land with blood more than u could.

What I'm saying is, dont stay deluded thinking it is only Islamic extremists that are capable of killing
Oga you no fit insult my Prophet with your face open make you see daylight! Simple!!! If you doubt am record yourself post am for social media
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
Zulu2022:
are you threatening him or wat?
Yes!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Shyboyk(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2022
perezeghi:

Let me tell something and I don't assume. Even though if just 2 christian brethren had stood up for her without fear and even if they were all lynched to death. It will bring a rethink to the brains of many believers in the way they respond to things. Nevertheless their brains only respond to hiding themselves.
You don't show an enemy strength by retaliation in a neutral ground but on his own ground. Even if the enemy may eventually beat you, he may not appreciate his so called victory.

Be truthful to yourself this time WOULD YOU STAND UP TO THEM IF YOU WERE THERE AT THE RISK OF BEING LYNCHED
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:
Oga you no fit insult my Prophet with your face open make you see daylight! Simple!!! If you doubt am record yourself post am for social media

No I wont do that, I'm no fool....so I'll be outnumbered by idiots like you.
I wont let you win that easily. But if you think u have the monopoly of being evil and blood thirsty, you are so wrong

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dazzlingd(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by shevchenko(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
Pls can someone add me to that WhatsApp group. I want to ask a quick queshun
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HOKIM(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2022
Seun:

I'm calling for the part-time terrorists who killed Deborah to face the death penalty. Do you support this?
We do but the question really is, Do you?? You seem to hide behind these religion and forces everyone to agree to "allah as god" whenever they try to comment on a thread that has Islam in it but the same isnt done to moslems.... ur craftiness is subtle but we can see right through it...
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 8:48pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:
You no get Balls... I know Dukku more than you... Shey you be soldier? If you get balls record yourself the way saying what you said make we see your face...
sad u are too small.U know Dukku barrack yet u said it is within ur Papa hood.Anyway, since u knw Dukku so well and u believe I'm a bloody civilian undecided,com there with ur fellow lunatics,u'll see me live. U won't go back the same.if u get liver, come
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad u are too small.U know Dukku barrack yet u said it is within ur Papa hood.Anyway, since u knw Dukku so well and u believe I'm a bloody civilian undecided,com there with ur fellow lunatics,u'll see me live. U won't go back the same.if u get liver, come
Reply with your picture thats all!!!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Image123(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2022
TWoods:

And the penalty for that is death? Absolutely flabbergasted that people I used to think were sane were simply less than human filth.

You didn't see me talk about the penalty anywhere but about the girl and it goes to other Christians too. Know your limits and your weaknesses. A person with a goal and wearing white or carrying eggs doesn't get into the gutter with a dirty grease stained or palm oily person in the name of right. You play with your life or don't value your life when you go offending people who don't have any value for you or your life. They will simply waste it like has happened and nothing will happen. God didn't send anyone message to be careless. Watch and pray, not talk carelessly and pray.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Image123(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
TWoods:

It isn’t how the Bible says we should behave, but the Bible doesn’t ask us to disdain her and be apologists to basically demons in human flesh.

i have not apologized or been an apologist for any of the sides. i have plainly stated that Christians have a duty of being responsible for their actions and mouths. You don't play with wild animals. Get wisdom and with all your getting understanding. It is folly for anyone to go to the north and call their religion nonsense or disrespect their prophet. You will collect wotowoto and God will still say He didn't send you such message. Christians are divided into wise and foolish, i encourage every Christian to be wise in their dealings.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
intergral:
Yes!
fr wat,go rest jooor,no even show ur face,even if here is a faceless forum
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by fadgentle(f): 11:17pm On May 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

An animal is better than you.

Why were they posting religious clips in a class group?
I'm sure it wasn't their first time of posting such, that was why the lady had to protest.

He best thing is to just divide this ded country, cos one can't even begin to argue with someone who's brain is tied up like you and your folks.

You guys deserve to merge with Chad and Mali.
We have nothing in common.
even if this was not for religion, it is life threatening to accuse a person in the midst of his followers. I stand on my words.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Caseless: 12:07am On May 14, 2022
TWoods:

Tried for what? Having a personal opinion? I continue to say the best thing i ever did was leave Nigeria.
any action capable of causing breakdown of law and order is justiceable - the law looks at the circumstances of event.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2022
Image123:

i have not apologized or been an apologist for any of the sides. i have plainly stated that Christians have a duty of being responsible for their actions and mouths. You don't play with wild animals. Get wisdom and with all your getting understanding. It is folly for anyone to go to the north and call their religion nonsense or disrespect their prophet. You will collect wotowoto and God will still say He didn't send you such message. Christians are divided into wise and foolish, i encourage every Christian to be wise in their dealings.

You’ve said it all.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

I don't wish to share a passport with you either.
I also do not want to have anything to do with you.
By the way, that isn't the way a sane and civilized persons voice out their opinions.
By insulting others?
By using abusive and derogatory words on Holy Prophets?
She called for it and she got what she deserved.
It was a deliberate provocation... She wasn't forced to do what she did.
No sane person will justify what she did.
Listen to her voice note, get a proper translation of it.

So the response of the “sane and civilized persons” was what?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2022
Caseless:
any action capable of causing breakdown of law and order is justiceable - the law looks at the circumstances of event.

Since the lynching was an even egregious form of breakdown of law and order, you would agree we should round up the killers and shoot them too right? Or theirs is justifiable because they were upset by words?

A law that permits such vile response by essentially wild animals is no law.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 12:37am On May 14, 2022
HardMirror:
why did holy ghost not protect her? She was calling holy ghost thinking all the holy ghost kill my enemy she does every sunday in church was going to work. What was god looking at, Abi holy ghost dey sleep?

Sooo I guess it’s a good time to ask why your god needed you to kill in his place… afterall it was his prophet who was disrespected? Was “almighty allah” fast asleep as well?

My disappointment is that folks like you were not summarily removed from this forum. No one should have to share a space with folks worse than deranged wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by joe54: 5:00am On May 14, 2022
All terrorists are Muslims.
May her killer's die a more gruesome death
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 5:02am On May 14, 2022
intergral:
Reply with your picture thats all!!!
upload ur real picture here if dey born ur almajiri Papa well and ur papa zinc house up north
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
upload ur real picture here if dey born ur almajiri Papa well and ur papa zinc house up north
Coward... I bet you can't!
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 6:29am On May 14, 2022
Zulu2022:
fr wat,go rest jooor,no even show ur face,even if here is a faceless forum
If you get mind try am
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 6:46am On May 14, 2022
intergral:
If you get mind try am
u b full time bastard,na idiot,if I jam u one on one,5min I go off,na east I com from..see dis idiot way de learn work,u wan try mk u drop location,una jst de get luck say dis one na forum una dey,if I no mk u varnish fr this Earth call me bastard,if u bam Wella,ur mama born u well,Jew man way carry 10mb data de loose guide online

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.