Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (106032 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 6:52am On May 14, 2022
intergral:
If you get mind try am
idiot think say na Dem get violent,u get luck shaaa bro
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 7:35am On May 14, 2022
intergral:
Coward... I bet you can't!
I'm wasting my time with a nut
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by intergral(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2022
Zulu2022:
u b full time bastard,na idiot,if I jam u one on one,5min I go off,na east I com from..see dis idiot way de learn work,u wan try mk u drop location,una jst de get luck say dis one na forum una dey,if I no mk u varnish fr this Earth call me bastard,if u bam Wella,ur mama born u well,Jew man way carry 10mb data de loose guide online
Sharrap!!! Balless coward...
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
intergral:
Sharrap!!! Balless coward...
ur papa balless cow
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by AlphaTaikun: 12:57pm On May 14, 2022
Pussymouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoLXy40sn8

The purported reason Deborah Samuel, the female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto was killed and her body burnt by a mob today has been revealed.

According to Twitter users, Deborah had shared a voice note on her class Whatsapp group in which she challenged her colleagues who were posting religious information there.

She spoke in Hausa, however, according to a Twitter user who did the translation, Deborah was quoted to have said;

"Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me." The nonsense she referred to is the religious posts."

Her comments were said to have irked some of her colleagues who felt she disrespected Prophet Mohammed, and threatened to deal with her. When the tension was high, the school authorities took her to the security room to give her some protection. However, the enraged students overpowered the security officers, dragged Deborah out, and beat her until she died before setting her corpse on fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdd3BZit2p8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/female-student-burnt-alive-over

https://www.nairaland.com/7123658/police-arrest-two-suspects-over
OMG! shocked If that is her in the voice
note, then she should not have
uttered that last sentence. I
heard a woman calling "Debo" in
the voice note background so it
sounds authentic. It seems
Deborah was a born again Xtian
and that is why she spoke that
way.

I was originally based in Lagos
but had my high school education in a top school in a commercial
Northern State in the 1980s, so
I understand Hausa language.

NOTE:
The far North of Nigeria is a place where you have to guide your religious comments or you get killed. Even in Muslim communities in North America, UK, Germany, you can get killed by extremists for alleged insult to Islam.

Those who killed her will never
be punished like others who
commited similar crimes since
the early 1980s. SMH.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ksbusari(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
Imstrong2:
Piss and shit upon ur curse generations and the womb u came from u uncircumcised bastard
E pain am. E dey cry. Foolish boy.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2022
ksbusari:

E pain am. E dey cry. Foolish boy.
LooK am ur dad's age mate and I know how to treat bastard child like u
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ksbusari(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2022
Imstrong2:
LooK am ur dad's age mate and I know how to treat bastard child like u
Haaa Daddy, Ekale sir. Daddy wan fight pikin. Lol
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
ksbusari:

Haaa Daddy, Ekale sir. Daddy wan fight pikin. Lol
ekaso,I mistook u for an hausa extremist, I know Yoruba to be respectful and peaceful say no to violence and violent people
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Eneye4me: 12:21am On May 15, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Throughout the history of Nigeria no Christian has ever killed another Nigeria for insulting Jesus Christ. I am saying this even as an atheist. Prove me wrong. No one Christian has killed another Nigerian because that Nigerian insulted Jesus.
That is ur believe, respect others who won't like U to insult their religion is simple as that. But Christains kill for refusing to obey order from pastor or IPOB.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ksbusari(m): 5:29am On May 15, 2022
Imstrong2:
ekaso,I mistook u for an hausa extremist, I know Yoruba to be respectful and peaceful say no to violence and violent people
Abi o. Athens event was so painful. These people in the north can't stop to tarnish the name of Islam.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by camri: 5:45am On May 15, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

OMG! shocked If that is her in the voice
note, then she should not have
uttered that last sentence. I
heard a woman calling "Debo" in
the voice note background so it
sounds authentic. It seems
Deborah was a born again Xtian
and that is why she spoke that
way.

I was originally based in Lagos
but had my high school education in a top school in a commercial
Northern State in the 1980s, so
I understand Hausa language.

NOTE:
The far North of Nigeria is a place where you have to guide your religious comments or you get killed. Even in Muslim communities in North America, UK, Germany, you can get killed by extremists for alleged insult to Islam.

Those who killed her will never
be punished like others who
commited similar crimes since
the early 1980s. SMH.
what did she exactly say
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tsdarkside(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2022
how did this end up understood as blasfemy in sokoto....

this makes no sense.... undecided undecided

was she replying to somebody talkin about religion....
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Caseless: 6:30am On May 15, 2022
TWoods:

Since the lynching was an even egregious form of breakdown of law and order, you would agree we should round up the killers and shoot them too right? Or theirs is justifiable because they were upset by words?

A law that permits such vile response by essentially wild animals is no law.
The idiot you saw in that video with match box has been arrested.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Caseless: 6:33am On May 15, 2022
Dminister:

Ethiopia you said and not Nigeria where the reverse is the case.
but Christians are pure humans with no dents, why do we have their brothers killing Muslims again?

Are Muslims not terrorists because of few bad ones among them?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Caseless: 6:46am On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is actually the problem. I can be offended. I can be annoyed. That is where it should end. At worst I should initiate peaceful protests or boycotts.

These are the reasons why Islam continues to be mocked and vilified. Remember the insane case of the teddy bear? What of French cartoonists? Quran burning in Sweden? The miss Nigeria riots?

Every religion has insanity in its books. But it is Muslimah that choose to celebrate and act on the dark parts of the hadith and Quran.

By now 20 years after 911 and the intense scrutiny and mockery of Islam, Muslims should be shrugging when Muhammad (PBUH) is insulted. Oh, these jokers have come again. Abeg say something original jare. Ehen? What can you say about Aisha you have never said before?

But instead, we are still sensitive and unable to brush it off.

Is it westerners whose comedians mock God in skits, on stage, in movies that you expect will then give Islam reverence?

Also what should she have been tried for?

If the north wants full.Sharia,let them take it with their full chest and become a separate Islamic.republic. Pakistan sha did it.

What we've refused to accept is the disrespect of our holy prophet. That does not mean I support that anyone should be killed for mocking the prophet.

If you know what offends me, don't do it. It's called respect. There's no way the Jewish people would allow you to do a swastika or glorify Hitler. They'd destroy you.

Americans won't ever forgive you for burning their flag.

French government found it extremely offensive that in a friendly match between the French national team and the Tunisian national, the Tunisian fans mocked their anthem and won't allow them to recite it.

Black people won't allow tge white people to call them nigger and the white gave up their freedom of speech for this.

Buddhists called for the head o Ronaldo for placing his leg on the statue of Buddha.

The list is endless.

No one should tell us to do as Christians do when their gods are mocked. We have just one God as Muslims. It's the disrespect of our prophets we don't accept.

Let's respect each other's faith. Deborah was a Christian extremist too just like those useless guys who killed her. Extremism on both sides should be discouraged.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Caseless: 6:50am On May 15, 2022
TWoods:

Tried for what? Having a personal opinion? I continue to say the best thing i ever did was leave Nigeria.
your personal opinion should cause you to offend anyone where you are and see what would happen next.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Reflect7: 7:07am On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves

WHERE IS ALL YOUR OUTRAGE WHEN IPOB SLAUGHTERS AND EATS FELLOW IGBOS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?

TRUTH IS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIVES LOST. YOU ARE A HATE-FILLED HYPOCRITE, AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT THE HUMAN LIVES YOU FAVOUR ARE NOT LOST TO THE PEOPLE YOU HATE (MUSLIMS).

YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE DEVIL, MR FAKE RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tarantino1: 7:18am On May 15, 2022
Reflect7:

WHERE IS ALL YOUR OUTRAGE WHEN IPOB SLAUGHTERS AND EATS FELLOW IGBOS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?

TRUTH IS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIVES LOST. YOU ARE A HATE-FILLED HYPOCRITE, AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT THE HUMAN LIVES YOU FAVOUR ARE NOT LOST TO THE PEOPLE YOU HATE (MUSLIMS).

YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE DEVIL, MR FAKE RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Don't even think that you can pull a fast one on me.

Where is your condemnation for the killers of this girl? How can you have so much words and emotions towards my ramblings that affects no one physically and nothing for the young girl who was brutally murdered?

This shows that you are fully in support of the killings. Animals like you are not fit to exist in the modern world and if you try to overstep your boundaries in any if the Southern states, na them you go understand say violence no dey confined to one group of people.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2022
ksbusari:

Abi o. Athens event was so painful. These people in the north can't stop to tarnish the name of Islam.
Very True,Disregard every Insult on your person and personal BELIEVE,christians are furious now for what just happened, Take care
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by mutvy: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
Why is it that whenever some disgruntled Muslims do something wrong in one place, non Muslims will start abusing and raining curses on Muslims all over the world and Prophet Muhammad? Is this how killings like this going to stop? This is stereotyping. Those of you raining curses should know that you, your family and your lineage are the owners of the curses you are raining. Non of your curses will affect any Muslim who does not support or perpetrate any heinous crime. Keep it up.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2022
Caseless:
your personal opinion should cause you to offend anyone where you are and see what would happen next.

That's the difference between living in a civilized society, where the rule of law exists and my right to having an opinion is respected, whether you find it offensive or not. It's the reason i refuse to live in a society where Muslims exceed more than 10% of the population. They bring with them nothing but getting offended all day, death, and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by perezeghi: 3:32pm On May 15, 2022
Shyboyk:

Be truthful to yourself this time WOULD YOU STAND UP TO THEM IF YOU WERE THERE AT THE RISK OF BEING LYNCHED

There's no need to respond to your question.
Have you read that the man on the social media who killed her is from Niger Republic and have ran away..... so who are those that the social tells us that this same police have apprehended........
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Shyboyk(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
perezeghi:

There's no need to respond to your question.
Have you read that the man on the social media who killed her is from Niger Republic and have ran away..... so who are those that the social tells us that this same police have apprehended........

You and I know that justice would not be served more reason why I can’t fight for anyone
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ksbusari(m): 5:59am On May 16, 2022
Imstrong2:
Very True,Disregard every Insult on your person and personal BELIEVE,christians are furious now for what just happened, Take care

Christians need not be furious sir. Blame it on dogmatism in the North. They are uneducated too.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 10:32am On May 16, 2022
mutvy:
Why is it that whenever some disgruntled Muslims do something wrong in one place, non Muslims will start abusing and raining curses on Muslims all over the world and Prophet Muhammad? Is this how killings like this going to stop? This is stereotyping. Those of you raining curses should know that you, your family and your lineage are the owners of the curses you are raining. Non of your curses will affect any Muslim who does not support or perpetrate any heinous crime. Keep it up.
you protect them, you know them but you don't call for their arrest instead you hide them. You lie that the Quran doesn't demand for death of apostates, blasphemers etc. You are aware of these barbaric practices backed up by the Quran and hadiths but you are still in the religion. You are just like them, actually you are worst than the extremists. Therefore the curse is upon you and your household to the forth and the fifth generation.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zaheeddudu: 6:44pm On May 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Ala* and his offsprings kettles carrier are terrorists.Holy Ghost will surely smite all Ala offsprings with blindness.

God punish Ala* and Mu** angry angry
Bastardz
u said GOD should punish Allah .hmm
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
angry God doesn’t have /bear terrorist name.Yes! God punish Ala and his boys angry
Zaheeddudu:
u said GOD should punish Allah .hmm
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BafanaBafana: 9:17pm On May 16, 2022
She was high. I believe she was. Hear the codeine slur in her voice. No right thinking Christian in the north would say this in the midst of Muslims. You can hear the shock her friends were expressing in the background.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zaheeddudu: 7:38am On May 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry God doesn’t have /bear terrorist name.Yes! God punish Ala and his boys angry
well i knew u understand what u are doing
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zaheeddudu: 7:46am On May 17, 2022
clevybrown:
If u are a Muslim on this forum, come and challenge me, u fools...
i undestand ur feeling .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.