Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105996 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2022
ksbusari:

Will you just shut ur mouth. That is how she got killed. Because it happened in the north where they lack tolerance now mean that the religion is not a religion of peace. Is it happening in the south west? Oponu
NO You shut up your Boko Haram mouth idiat! Why do they always use your religion to commit murder you dumb!sick bloody issis terrorist you guys keep projecting us to the world in bad light cos of religion,cursed fellows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
Christians in the North... Good luck to you all.

You can't tell me these head slamming extremist murderers don't support the activities of Boko Haram and ISWAP!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
Grgton:
can you imagine? What kind of society is this?
NIGERIA is truly blessed with useless sets of people. I never knew until I left that apocalypse.
Nigeria is entirely & completely useless.
Not Fit for Humans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zakarara(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
Since I was a kid in Zaria every Sunday on our way to Church, the will insult Jesus till we could not hear them... Our dad will tell us Jesus knows what to do with them... Well the 2 religion are quite different and she should have known better. May her soul rest in Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oplomo: 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
ViperAda:

Why put her name in same sentence with biafuro?

-Viper

Don't worry next time I'll put her name together with oduduewedu republic.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
Angelfrost:
GOWON is alive.
Guess he has seen this!

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by blowjohn(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Neoteny7 post=112774204]See the hypocrites up there.

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

Ur yarning dust.
In all the occasions this kind of incidence has happened, how many times have muslims sought a peaceful way or even handed the culprit to the police?

How many times have Christians asked for the death sentence of the culprit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
Ogun kill prophet Muhammad, silly rapist. Ogun kill silly mohammed, I repeat. Ogun kill all Muslim

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Tonytonex(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
Split this fvcking con3 for peace sake.

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Michael004: 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
Thunder strike that bastard moohamad wherever he is burning.

I spit on bastard moohamad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Michael004: 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
Bodmum:
Ogun kill prophet Muhammad, silly rapist. Ogun kill silly mohammed, I repeat. Ogun kill all Muslim
Yes, ogu kill moohamad, he shall continue to burn in hell fire.

Unfortunate moohamad.

Moohamad is a cow.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by dmedicare(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
All Muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Imstrong2(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

You can't tell me these head slamming extremist murderers don't support the activities of Boko Haram and ISWAP!
you can imagine the kind of people we live with and call fellow nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is a disease unless you want to lie to yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
The mod should close this thread,

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2022
She should have separated herself from those bloodthirsty vampires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Khalsss: 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
ganye1:
It is very unfortunate that it got to this state but the truth is that the lady did not use her common sense.
Anyone with little common sense would know that what she said would automatically get her into trouble in Sokoto.
The translator has said he left out the offensive part of the voice because he can't repeat it, therefore the translation did not capture the offensive part of her comment.
you and everyone like you should be sentenced to firing squad. You are clearly in support of the act, hiding behind the cloak of offensive word. Anything can be offensive to he who is counting offenses. But where is it deserving of death. I can't believe some people are siding this craziness, it's never an issue of common sense, or guided speech,.. it's an issue of barbaric murder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by oserolink(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
Oh when I remember my days in acda by now school mosque and many aboki for don catch fire by now well for now na just children wey no get mind their mind dey money

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

Like UGM are not doing same in the southeast?? undecided

Pls say something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
Aliways:
Enemies of Islaam at work. Islam will still rule the world even if they dislike it.

Ok?
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
ganye1:
It is very unfortunate that it got to this state but the truth is that the lady did not use her common sense.
Anyone with little common sense would know that what she said would automatically get her into trouble in Sokoto.

GIRL WAS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL. YOU CAN'T LIVE IN THE NORTH AS AN ADULT AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE TO REFER TO SOMETHING ABOUT ISLAM AS "NONSENSE" AND EXPECT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE. THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES SINCE 1990 JUST BECAUSE MOHAMMED HATES NON-MUSLIMS, THEN YOU'LL GO ON TO GIVE THEM AN ACTUAL REASON TO POUNCE ON YOU? PLAYED YOURSELF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by clevybrown(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
God punish Islam as a religion...
God punish prophet Muhammad if he ever support such barbaric act...
God punish the perpetrators of this evil act...
God punish any Muslim who ever support such brutality...

ISLAM, a failed religion...
Spit on them all...
Nonsense and ISLAM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
WIKE a Christian Governor just desecrated a temple of Christianity with Christians in situ, yet he wasn't maimed. Christians only condemned it & moved on.
Still waiting for CAN to issue a statement.
CHRISTIANS don't fight for God. They accord God the sovereignty & divinity to do so himself.
TODAY, we have an entirely different issue of which we can't really pinpoint what the problem was, yet a Lady was brutal murdered.

How can one fight for his god?
Is that person MAD or what?
Between u & ur god who should do the killing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Litmus: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

NIGERIA is truly blessed with useless sets of people. I never knew until I left that apocalypse.
Nigeria is entirely & completely useless.
Not Fit for Humans.

Mister, this is about an innocent girl murdered by ignorant, heartless barbarians fooling themselves that a god of the racist Arab will welcome their black asses in Arab heaven. Stop selfishly exploiting the situation to push your personal agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by excanny: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
She won’t get justice. Because even the provost of her school is in support of what the mob did to her. They believe it’s a route to going to heaven.

This is what religion does. Removes your thinking capacity completely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Stricker321: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
See the hypocrites up there.

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

Cursed bastard son of a prostitute.

Christians can get outraged but will never drag anyone out, kill and born them.

Bastard ape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
ganye1:
The translator has said he left out the offensive part of the voice because he can't repeat it, therefore the translation did not capture the offensive part of her comment.

What is truly unfortunate is that you and I were born in the same country. It's like you live in the 9th century.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Backlaw406(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
smile11s:
Is it not time we split this country?

One Nigeria is a figment of the imagination! You cannot bring people who have totally different way of life, different religion, different culture, different ideology, different ethnicity and different vision... and then force them to live as one!!!!!

Lord Luggard, normally, you are not supposed to rest in peace. May peace be far from your descendants too.

https://gist.am/question/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-3-months-ago-i-have-not-been-able-to-get-her-out-of-my-mi
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by 9jakool: 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
Rexymania:
Omo my heart sanked. I'm a Muslim but not this type of Muslim
Well you are not a fundamentalist that’s why. All you have to be is a decent human being to see the issue at hand. The problem is the North is plagued with too many fanatics and extremists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by TWoods(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
See the hypocrites up there.

You should have stopped there, then reflect on the barbarity that is your "faith".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Eneye4me: 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
tarantino1:
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves
One day U will be serve the same way, continue disrespecting other religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.