Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! (28636 Views)

Do You Condemn Sheikh Bello Yabo For Incitement Of Extra-judicial Killing? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Islamic Polygyny And Maintenance Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

That is beside the point.

So if someone insults your uncle or any respected elder or someone revered personality u will just grin and bear it?

But to answer you, Muhammad (pbuh) is more than my father and mother.

It is better for you to insult my father and mother than to insult Muhammad (pbuh).
but prophet muhammad condemed the act.

Highest they should have done is to warn her publicly.

Those that are involved are disbelivers and they need to repent.

2 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
@antichristian is your moniker not a blasphemy on Christian? Don't you think you deserve to be burnt too? Or other religions don't have right to be angry at your foul words

OP what you are doing here is taqqiya

Below pictures is the words of a professor and head of abuja national mosque

Are you more religious and verses than the head of a whole national mosques

The second picture is atiku condemning his social media handlers for twitting against the killing, just as atiku is against this nairaland op

The last crime of intolerance is you asking me to swear before commenting on what you use your hand to bring to front page

Why bring it to front page if it's for a certain sect alone? Why don't thread from sexuality section too make it to front page if not that it's meant only for people that are interested

Hatred for Islam won't make you reason well

If antichristian is blasphemy then being a Muslim is blasphemy toward Christianity since we don't share same beliefs

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

His moniker is antichristian shocked

@ antichristian is your moniker not a blasphemy on Christian? Don't you think you deserve to be burnt too? Or other religions don't have right to be angry at your foul words

Imagine someone claiming to be anti-muhammed or antiallah, the person should be arrested, right? And then burned

Show me where there is blasphemy from Jesus in the Bible and i will wire you N2000 ASAP!

Anyone can bear whatever he wills.

Christian or Anti-Christian as a name does not exist in the Bible.

My views are against Christianity so i bear the name.

It is stupidity to call all Muslims burners just because some burnt a lady in Sokoto!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:

That is beside the point.

So if someone insults your uncle or any respected elder or someone revered personality u will just grin and bear it?

But to answer you, Muhammad (pbuh) is more than my father and mother.

It is better for you to insult my father and mother than to insult Muhammad (pbuh).

Where is it written that Muhammad is your father and that allah recognize you as his children?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by samwheel(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you know the mind of everyone.

You are the hypocrite here.

Your body language speaks volume.

Pretenders!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
Topzee109:

You didn't see where he wrote that no pastor can raise the dead
I saw it, how many dead did muhammad raise when he was alive? At least you believe that Muhammad is greater than pastors!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:43pm On May 13, 2022
Saxxon:
Christians should go and read up, find out the meaning of "Taquiyya". This OP and every other proponent of Islam KNOWS very well that killing in the name of Mohammad or on behalf of Mohammad is very well welcomed in Islam. Mohammad himself was a murderous psychopath. He encouraged his followers to maim anyone who doesn't believe in his prophethood. He even described how the unbelievers should be disemboweled. The ones that don't practice or support such practices in Islam today are seen as "infidels". That is why an average Fulani/Hausa muslim does not rate Yoruba Muslims because the Yorubas are widely known to be very liberal and accommodating. While the former are very conservative.

CHRISTIANS and every other persons out there, DO NOT allow yourselves to be deceived. This game of denial is called "Taquiyya". It has been going on for ages now. Muslims have been playing cat and mice with Christians for aeons now, committing heinous crimes in the name of allah and later sending a few unimportant figures to disown it so that the Christians can be at ease. The ones who are in power are also given a waiver to disown it because that is their job. But, they MUST do so under the capacity of the office with which they serve, NOT personally. Thats why the Sultan can't disown it, BUT the SULTANATE can. The President himself can't speak against it but the PRESIDENCY can. This type of deception is called "Taquiyya". It is what Mohammad asked them to do.

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE DECEIVED.

Ask yourselves, if it is unislamic, then why can't their leaders come out individually to disown it in public? Why couldn't Atiku Abubakar make that tweet and stand by it with his full chest?? Even some Christian leaders who need their votes can't come out to condemn it, WHY?? IF IT IS UNISLAMIC, THEN WHY ARE THE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS SOLIDLY BEHIND IT?

I've been on social media since yesterday and I've seen various Muslims and Islamic groups condemn the act

You people only interprete these Arabic words to suit your motive which is to be against Islam

You should be the one to make research well before saying what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2022
Topzee109:

Even all you wrote here is false
So your Sahih hadith is now false? grin dey there dey do Taqiyya for yourself

You can't compare those day to today
Did it happen or not?

And what did you mean by you can’t compare those days to today? Have laws and things changed in Islam?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
samwheel:

undecided

Imagine d rubbish you're saying, arrest someone for blasphemy.
Can't your Mohammad and Allah fight for themselves.
You Muslims are all happy for what happened to that lady, just pretending. You're all terrorist inclined.

Y'all better repent and surrender to Christ and live a peaceful life.

I can't submit to Christ. Christ is no more available for anyone to submit to. Can't you see the lies Christians are all peddling on the Muslims?
Didn't your LORD kill for blasphemy before he later changed his ways?
You guys are hypocrites! You have a changing God you serve!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:26
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:48pm On May 13, 2022
43Ronin:
What I want to understand is why Islam has not metamorphosed over the centuries. I mean just like Islam, christianity had its own extreme but we find out that is no more. But Islam has refused to change with time. It's still very barbaric. Beheading, crucifixion, amputation stake burning (something that christianity ended centuries ago) WTF is wrong with Islam and why hasn't it changed over the centuries.
Pls the islamists in the house should answer and not tell me its a peaceful religion crap and those doing it are sinners

Islam is a perfect religion any modification is OT allowed

Because of its perfection, all the acts you mentioned are not related to Islam, it's a cultural thing that serve as punishment in those days

But believe me Islam doesn't condone terror

4 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I can't submit to Christ. Christ is no more available for anyone to submit to. Can't you see the lies Christians are all peddling on the Muslims?

anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by foreshore(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anyone who is guilty of blasphemy should be arrested and tried in a competent court.

Islam doesn't permit jungle justice.

The perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Why would you burn people like that?

So wrong!!

And Christians should also mind their uterances especially in those regions. Tolerance should be two ways!

There's no pastor that can raise a burnt corpse today!

Islam is a religion of violence and non tolerant. Islam a bad and your unfortunate utterance has buttressed this fact. They that murdered that lady has murdered sleep. They will never know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

be bless bro, i've been wanting to quote the verse to them, but i want the whole matter to cool of first.

But its like you made it easier.

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by samwheel(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

For ur information, God never changed his ways, he's not a man neither d son of man.
Christ has atoned for all believers thereby offering redemption through his blood for our sins.
People still blasphem against God, even Christians, but there is grace for repentance. We are no more under the law but under grace.
So, d bible verse u quoted happened before Christ Jesus came.

What about u people, still killing for ur sick Muhammad!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by MrOlai: 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop lying to us.

In your hadith, someone insulted Muhammad, Muhammad claimed that he and Allah were hurt by the insult and Muhammad sent his followers to go and kill the one that insulted him and Allah.

So Muslims doing the same today are only following the footsteps of Muhammad!

Don't justify the killing of the lady with the Hadith you quoted. Killing of the lady by those people is totally wrong.

You justifying the killing, is like saying when people see someone committing fornication/adultery, people should start beating/killing the person. Nobody has the right to do that.

The right to carry out judgment in Islam lies with the competent Islamic law court. People are not to take law into their hands.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
Antiislaam:

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

why changing the topic? Its like the question hit you hard.

Blasphemy in christianity is punishable by deatth wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:56pm On May 13, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
The world would have been a better & peaceful place without Islam

How many times have we read the news that someone got burnt because they abused Jesus Christ?

This is Nasir El Rufai, till today he's walking a free a man

What he said here is greatest blasphemy but no Christian slapped any Muslim for that

Islam is violence

Muhammed is a paedophile

Allah is blood sucking demon

Then go after him, blasphemy is a crime either you like it or not, we should tolerate others religion

It's more like hate speech

I could remember CAN condemning and sueing sterling Bank for blasphemy because of their Easter advert

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:57pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

I saw it, how many dead did muhammad raise when he was alive? At least you believe that Muhammad is greater than pastors!
So greatness is by raising the dead

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 3:58pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

So your Sahih hadith is now false? grin dey there dey do Taqiyya for yourself

Did it happen or not?

And what did you mean by you can’t compare those days to today? Have laws and things changed in Islam?
It's not about Islamic laws, it's more of a cultural thing

Imaging someone wakeup today and said God told him to slaughter his only son for him just as Abraham did in those days

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On May 13, 2022
Sanchez01:

Blasphemy against who? A paedophile who lived and died like any human, committed some of the most ridiculous atrocities you all shy away from?

A group of black young people killed another black girl because she supposedly said some things against a dead Arab. You won't know how messed up that is until something deep hits you.

If you think you can and should fight for Muhammad when anyone says something wrong against him, then you are better off worshipping a spoon.

Alternatively you can hug the nearest active transformer if you hate my comment!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by MadfoolMohammed: 4:02pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Won't you die too?

The reality is that you, your father, mother, sibling, etc will die.

Same as mine.

Only time will tell.

Yes hopefully you and your family will die being burnt aive.
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Topzee109: 4:05pm On May 13, 2022
Femiwilli:
KORAN COMMANDS HATRED & KILLING OF CHRISTIANS & JEWS

Sura 5:51 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

SURA 4:89 So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah;
if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them,
and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

SURA 8:59 And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose)
. Lo! they cannot escape.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

SURA 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah

SURA 2:191 And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

You only cut the ones that suit your hatred for Islam, not interested in the whole story

Christian also preach hate by saying Jesus is the only way ND anyone who doesn't accept Jesus is lost and going to hell

2 Likes

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:07pm On May 13, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
@antichristian is your moniker not a blasphemy on Christian? Don't you think you deserve to be burnt too? Or other religions don't have right to be angry at your foul words

OP what you are doing here is taqqiya

Below pictures is the words of a professor and head of abuja national mosque

Are you more religious and verses than the head of a whole national mosques

The second picture is atiku condemning his social media handlers for twitting against the killing, just as atiku is against this nairaland op

The last crime of intolerance is you asking me to swear before commenting on what you use your hand to bring to front page

Why bring it to front page if it's for a certain sect alone? Why don't thread from sexuality section too make it to front page if not that it's meant only for people that are interested

Yeah, the Prof. is the founder of Islam. It's like the Christianity of the Pastors. Whatever they say is Christianity!
lol!

The burners of the lady don't define Islam.
Islam is what's in the text.

Alternatively you can hug the nearest active transformer if you hate my comment!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2022
Topzee109:

It's not about Islamic laws, it's more of a cultural thing
Did Muhammad practice Islam or culture when he sent killers to go and kill Ka’b?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2022
Topzee109:

So greatness is by raising the dead
If greatness is not by raising the dead why then are you saying that no pastors can raise a dead?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s the burning part that you didn’t like but you didn’t condemn the killing part because you know that Muhammad himself ordered someone that insulted him to be killed (Sahih al-Bukhari 4037)

Killing is permitted but burning is not permitted and that is your only concern right? But one of your rightly guided caliphas, Ali also burnt people. So killing people for their beliefs and burning them is part of Islam, don’t come and whitewash Islam for us!

Alhamdulillah, even the Shariah in Nigeria does not authorise just anyone to kill people for any infringement against the law!
You have the right to type anything for likes!

1 Like

Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2022
MrOlai:

Don't justify the killing of the lady with the Hadith you quoted. Killing of the lady by those people is totally wrong.
I was not justifying the killing I was only exposing those lying to us that Muhammad never ordered those who insulted him to be killed, Muhammad sent killers to Ka’b for insulting him!

You justifying the killing, is like saying when people see someone committing fornication/adultery, people should start beating/killing the person. Nobody has the right to do that.
Under sharia law of Islam that is practiced in Sokoto, it is permitted because Muhammad did it, he stoned adulterers and Muslims want to emulate him in everything he did

The right to carry out judgment in Islam lies with the competent Islamic law court. People are not to take law into their hands.
Can you show us proof for the Quran or Hadith that a competent Islamic court must give an order before you can carry it out under sharia ?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by advocatejare(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah, even the Shariah in Nigeria does not authorise just anyone to kill people for any infringement against the law!
You have the right to type anything for likes!

Nigeria does not have its own special sharia law. Sharia law is how Muhammad and his caliphas carried out judgement on people, so stop lying to us!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Antiislaam(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
why changing the topic? Its like the question hit you hard.

Blasphemy in christianity is punishable by deatth wtf!!!

So Christianity had been in existence in Old testament right? Or show me anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for Insulting Jesus Christ

Remember your Stupid governor in kaduna state including your father the founder of Muric both insulted Jesus Christ, are they still alive or burnt to ashes?
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Why would someone be arrested for blasphemy.. is Islam the only religion in the world what is wrong with you guys self?

I pray IPOB/ESN burn your people in SE!

Then you'll know this is not a playing matter!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On May 13, 2022
advocatejare:

Nigeria does not have its own special sharia law. Sharia law is how Muhammad and his caliphas carried out judgement on people, so stop lying to us!

Which is superior! Shariah in the NORTH or the Constitution of FGN?

Herein lies your stupidity!
Re: Honor Killing, Jungle Justice...not ISLAMIC! by Haakeem(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2022
Antiislaam:

So Christianity had been in existence in Old testament right? Or show me anyone that was killed and burnt to ashes for Insulting Jesus Christ

Remember your Stupid governor in kaduna state including your father the founder of Muric both insulted Jesus Christ, are they still alive or burnt to ashes?
clow.ncheesy thats the point i'm driving at, why blame islam,prophet muhammad(s.a.w.) and the innocent muslims? where they the ones that commited the act? you should blame the disbelivers disguising as muslims and nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.