Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5477399 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
Gurus in the house,pls help me i tracked dis aljazera hd chanel on eutelsat21a and i was futile to hit green for hours.pls tell me what to do.i used 90cm dish,strong 4669xii and strong lnb.also what time is suitable to track it and is it receivable in nigeria.my location is imo-state.please come to my rescue,thank u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ball22: Gurus in the house,pls help me i tracked dis aljazera hd chanel on eutelsat21a and i was futile to hit green for hours.pls tell me what to do.i used 90cm dish,strong 4669xii and strong lnb.also what time is suitable to track it and is it receivable in nigeria.my location is imo-state.please come to my rescue,thank u all
ajazeera hd1 coverage.,you know what this map shows,try 2.4m pan,you will hit green. grin grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2012
Why do we have most of these eirp map always moving away from nigeria.are they really discouraging us from our hobbies?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2012
EIRP value of w6 21a on that map is 38dbw and dish size to yrack it should be 190_240cm dish.i doubt if 2.4m can ji
Hit green,its out of footprint to nigeria except we have some split over.people with bigger dish kindly try that aljazera hd1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
obnelly: EIRP value of w6 21a on that map is 38dbw and dish size to yrack it should be 190_240cm dish.i doubt if 2.4m can ji
Hit green,its out of footprint to nigeria except we have some split over.people with bigger dish kindly try that aljazera hd1
have been trying that frequency for some days with 2.4m pan without any breakthrough. Those with 3m and above should be able to hit green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
obnelly: Why do we have most of these eirp map always moving away from nigeria.are they really discouraging us from our hobbies?

Very very very simple answer here. Check all the satellites carrying similar programs like BB that extend over our continent and you'll see that they veer clear off our sub region for ONE and only ONE reason. BB!!!! You like it or not, that's how it is and will always be. Yes, AB7 is trying to test the waters, but I can bet my last CFA that tps carrying enjoyable english programs found on MENA will never find themselves on the west african beam. Why, you ask? Because of BB, again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
lovala:

Very very very simple answer here. Check all the satellites carrying similar programs like BB that extend over our continent and you'll see that they veer clear off our sub region for ONE and only ONE reason. BB!!!! You like it or not, that's how it is and will always be. Yes, AB7 is trying to test the waters, but I can bet my last CFA that tps carrying enjoyable english programs found on MENA will never find themselves on the west african beam. Why, you ask? Because of BB, again.
soon and very soon, bb will be history. will keep you posted.
sophiemore peace all all over. one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
lovala:

Coach, what's BB?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
just enjoy a little 11.785 h 27.500 on eutelsat 36a..temp..fta now.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
BB na wahooooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
mwarawaa: soon and very soon, bb will be history. will keep you posted.
sophiemore peace all all over. one love.

@mwarawaa:
Heard you. But I won't hold my breath for this would be just like waiting for the proverbial second coming of Christ!

@calis2:
How many are open as of now? Just the number.

@mbatuku2:
BB=Big Brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by losaries: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
BigBrother only want 2 eat but old d spoons of FTA lovers nt 2 eat. Baba GOD pass them. Wat is happening 2 AB7 make una say sumtin na?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
new tps neva arrive for AB7 na im make evry body mouth shutup. We dey siddon look.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ELTONLUIGI, LONG TIME NO SEE, WHATS HAPPENING? AND MWARAWAA NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE OKEY, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, AND WE ARE ONE PEOPLE. LOVALA, I JUST TRACKED AB7 AND I THINK THAT POSITION LOOKS PROMISING, A LOT OF GOOD CHANNELS WILL GET THERE SOON, BUT IT WILL BE MAINLY NORTH AFRICAN CHANNELS, BUT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE INFAMOUS NILESAT.@ELTONLUIGI, LONG TIME NO SEE, WHATS HAPPENING? AND MWARAWAA NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE OKEY, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, AND WE ARE ONE PEOPLE. LOVALA, I JUST TRACKED AB7 AND I THINK THAT POSITION LOOKS PROMISING, A LOT OF GOOD CHANNELS WILL GET THERE SOON, BUT IT WILL BE MAINLY NORTH AFRICAN CHANNELS, BUT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE INFAMOUS NILESAT.@ELTONLUIGI, LONG TIME NO SEE, WHATS HAPPENING? AND MWARAWAA NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE OKEY, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, AND WE ARE ONE PEOPLE. LOVALA, I JUST TRACKED AB7 AND I THINK THAT POSITION LOOKS PROMISING, A LOT OF GOOD CHANNELS WILL GET THERE SOON, BUT IT WILL BE MAINLY NORTH AFRICAN CHANNELS, BUT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE INFAMOUS NILESAT.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Capital letters is a style and nothing more.hmmm I see.its lovely doing it over and over again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
obnelly: Capital letters is a style and nothing more.hmmm I see.its lovely doing it over and over again.
if the issue of capital letter is agree upon to be used by the (house)let each individual aleast {7}people to vote for or against before midnight today.my own view about the capital letter ¤¤syndrome¤¤

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
obnelly: Capital letters is a style and nothing more.hmmm I see.its lovely doing it over and over again.
No comment bro. Looks like the forum has no rules and the moderator is on holiday in the North Pole. Here is a quotation from the old rules that were being followed then
Avoid posting using all capital letters, not only are capital letters difficult to read but they are associated with shouting and considered rude.- rule number 13 under MISCELLANEOUS.
Madam Sopheamore1, write in the manner that suits you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
All i can say about the capital letter is nothing.. It has been said over and over again that sophie should unlock cap keys yet she/he feels reluntant. Its now left for moderator to have his final say.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
moderator pls contact me at gadotor@gmail.com thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
gadotor: moderator pls contact me at gadotor@gmail.com thank you
chairman am happy to peep at 'magic key board' am your fans,you quiet for awhile hope no {P?}dey love-vendor ur decoder 4real e go surly better%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
if you are thinking whether to go for the new hd strong decoder srt4940,you have to think twice becos the decoder doesn't have rs232 port and rf input and output.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sophieamore1: @ELTONLUIGI, LONG TIME NO SEE, WHATS HAPPENING? AND MWARAWAA NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE OKEY, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, AND WE ARE ONE PEOPLE. LOVALA, I JUST TRACKED AB7 AND I THINK THAT POSITION LOOKS PROMISING, A LOT OF GOOD CHANNELS WILL GET THERE SOON, BUT IT WILL BE MAINLY NORTH AFRICAN CHANNELS, BUT IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE INFAMOUS NILESAT.
Very funny (Nilesat)U.A.E infamous with all the free channels. grin grin grin .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eltonluigi(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2012
mwarawaa:
soon and very soon, bb will be history. will keep you posted.
Keep dreaming, the so-called BB(multi.choice) are only in for the money and to provide entertainment ofcourse. Y'all should blame your government for making it difficult for free-to-air providers to operate.
Sophieamore1: @ELTONLUIGI, LONG TIME NO SEE, WHATS HAPPENING? AND MWARAWAA NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE OKEY, WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, AND WE ARE ONE PEOPLE.
Dude I can see you havin' difficulty posting in this forum, just try turning your CAP off please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2012
It is interesting to observe and compare Sopheamore1 on nairaland forum and on RDI forum. On Nairaland which is our own African site Sopheamore1 is known for typing in capitals, he copies the same message 3 times with different colors in the same message, He has been known to get into fights with other members. He rarely discusses real satellite isssues. Over there at the RDI forum which is a Romanian site, he types in small letters and doesnt repeat messages in one post. He doesnt get into fights with other members. His posts are useful and about satellite issues. What is the diference? Is it an attitude of lacking respect for your own people? Is it because he knows the white man over there doesnt tolerate nonsence? Confused regards.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2012
Lunsat: It is interesting to observe and compare Sopheamore1 on nairaland forum and on RDI forum. On Nairaland which is our own African site Sopheamore1 is known for typing in capitals, he copies the same message 3 times with different colors in the same message, He has been known to get into fights with other members. He rarely discusses real satellite isssues. Over there at the RDI forum which is a Romanian site, he types in small letters and doesnt repeat messages in one post. He doesnt get into fights with other members. His posts are useful and about satellite issues. What is the diference? Is it an attitude of lacking respect for your own people? Is it because he knows the white man over there doesnt tolerate nonsence? Confused regards.
Very good observation bro. I think it all boils down to how these 2 sites are moderated. On RDI they follow rules. Simple. You post something bad (unrelated to the thread, banned subject or offensive) you are punished. Here on Nairaland there are no rules. It is left to us to sensor fellow members and make enemies in the process. If the moderator said, 'STOP this' nobody would say, 'WHY?'. In my case I've minimised the idea of reminding fellow members what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'. No matter how hard we try the moderator doesn't come in to say his side (by word or action) so it's like we are personalizing issues or trying to become 'Nairaland Policemen'.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2012
Lunsat: It is interesting to observe and compare Sopheamore1 on nairaland forum and on RDI forum. On Nairaland which is our own African site Sopheamore1 is known for typing in capitals, he copies the same message 3 times with different colors in the same message, He has been known to get into fights with other members. He rarely discusses real satellite isssues. Over there at the RDI forum which is a Romanian site, he types in small letters and doesnt repeat messages in one post. He doesnt get into fights with other members. His posts are useful and about satellite issues. What is the diference? Is it an attitude of lacking respect for your own people? Is it because he knows the white man over there doesnt tolerate nonsence? Confused regards.
Its funny , I laughed all alone when I read his post on RDI yesterday. What a funny little world
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed issue of capital am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed issue of capital am + or -
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
bisi12004: if you are thinking whether to go for the new hd strong decoder srt4940,you have to think twice becos the decoder doesn't have rs232 port and rf input and output.
you're right. It doesn't have the code for strong patch (6969).it's a sure mess!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
What they are doing is a strategic warfare against free to air;BB is making is move by double lock is brand likewise his brother after forcing our own blood to go ön exile,wise people VS dullard they want to milk us dried Papa God no go gree for dem Amen.long live Fta%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
williams85: you're right. It doesn't have the code for strong patch (6969).it's a sure mess!
Thanks for this infomation. One would have plung himself into this mess of a set
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
obnelly: EIRP value of w6 21a on that map is 38dbw and dish size to yrack it should be 190_240cm dish.i doubt if 2.4m can ji
i have a 3.2m fibre dish which hook to nilesat but my srt 4910 is bad hav sent it to strong office for repaire,for the past 2month anytime that i received it, i will work on the bird and post the picture out for house to see.thank

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.