Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,872 members, 7,851,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5476782 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ Obnelly, you did a wonderful work. Thumb up. We are very proud of you. This art takes time and money. It is only those who have been into resarch that will understand what I meant. @ Sophieamore1, you took a very big step by coming back. It is only a courageous man that can stoop low and do what you did now. Welcome back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
@all gurus in the house, can anyone confirm if w6 is back on air?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ Sophieamore, A courageuos step indeed. It is usually difficult for one to say I am Sorry. You have done it Thank you. My sister (Correct me if Iam on the wrong side) do me a favour as requested by Obnelly "unplug" your caps lock it will be a beautiful come back. Onece again I say kudus.

@ all viva FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kevin10: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pls somebody help me.i have track w3a and i got mbc 1 and mbc 3 and two other stations but 12728h 30000 did not green the stations there did not show but mbc is btw 60 - 70% and i am using 90cm dish.what can i do pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
This is a welcome idea.Please lets try to forgive one another.God bless us all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
obnelly: House and Mr moderator pls the best thing in life is to admit and say sorry for something we have wrongly done.The best forgiveness in life is to accept the SORRY pls on my behalf and the rest of the house ,kindly accept sofimore into the house .

what swordswifter said to Bug isnt an insult to some extent He is just telling him to behave himself but all the same let us move ahead.

George D,I havent heard from you for weeks now hope you are keeping well.

@obnelly,
It's very heartening to see Sophieamore turning a new leaf and I say congratulations to him for allowing reason to prevail over bitterness and hate. I also say well done to Oga Twinstaiye for unbanning him. No doubt the true test of a man's character is the ability to make a u-turn when he realizes he's on the wrong road and Sophy has demonstrated that inspite of everything that has happened he has not lost that latent quality of humility. This is indeed a good sign that all is still well with this forum. Together we will continue pushing the frontiers of SAT Technology. Viva FTA!

P.S: I have always been around even though I don't post as regularly as before.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
Sophieamore1: [/color]@MODERATOR AND OBNELLY, THANKS I CAN NOW POST, I ALSO LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO SATHOB, ESUO2, ENITAN AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE G GROUP. AND I WILL LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE IN THIS GREAT FORUM A VERY HAPPY EASTER.[color=#006600]@MODERATOR AND OBNELLY, THANKS I CAN NOW POST, I ALSO LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO SATHOB, ESUO2, ENITAN AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE G GROUP. AND I WILL LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE IN THIS GREAT FORUM A VERY HAPPY EASTER.@MODERATOR AND OBNELLY, THANKS I CAN NOW POST, I ALSO LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO SATHOB, ESUO2, ENITAN AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE G GROUP. AND I WILL LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE IN THIS GREAT FORUM A VERY HAPPY EASTER.

@Sophieamore,
Well done for turning a new leaf. Since we are in a season of forgiveness, please also forgive me for ignoring your phone request. It was not intentional. If you're still within the Warri axis, let me know so we could arrange to hook up. Happy Easter to you!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
@all,

A very happy Easter to all men (and women) of goodwill in da house!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
@GEORGE_D, THANKS FOR FORGIVING ME,
GADOTOR, SIMNIBOMA AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, THANKS ALSO FOR WELCOMING ME, I AM NOW A CHANGED PERSON.
GEORGE_D I AM STILL IN WAFI, WHENEVER I AM FREE I WILL TRY TO CONTACT YOU. THANKS ONCE MORE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eltonluigi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^^Dude, go see a shrink seriously.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daomi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
kevin10: Pls somebody help me.i have track w3a and i got mbc 1 and mbc 3 and two other stations but 12728h 30000 did not green the stations there did not show but mbc is btw 60 - 70% and i am using 90cm dish.what can i do pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2012
kevin10: Pls somebody help me.i have track w3a and i got mbc 1 and mbc 3 and two other stations but 12728h 30000 did not green the stations there did not show but mbc is btw 60 - 70% and i am using 90cm dish.what can i do pls.

please delete tp and enter again or if possible reset the stb to factory and lets see
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2012
Sophieamore1: @GEORGE_D, THANKS FOR FORGIVING ME,
GADOTOR, SIMNIBOMA AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, THANKS ALSO FOR WELCOMING ME, I AM NOW A CHANGED PERSON.
GEORGE_D I AM STILL IN WAFI, WHENEVER I AM FREE I WILL TRY TO CONTACT YOU. THANKS ONCE MORE.

No wahala. To err is human. Anytime you're ready lets hook up. And please as obnelly said, kindly unlock your cap keys and write normally without all capital letters. If you do that it will go a long way to show you're completely changed.

Viva FTA! Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Sophie

I think am about the fifth person questioning you about the caps button on you PC.

Please obey to make some of us fully believe you are really a changed person without any hidden motives.

Forgive me all but i just find it strange why SOPHIE has changed all of a sudden. Is there any implosion from somewhere?

Forgive me but this is what i feels as of now.

Everything is happening too sudden for me.

Anyway am staying put and watching the pix change.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
dodos: @ Sophie

I think am about the fifth person questioning you about the caps button on you PC.

Please obey to make some of us fully believe you are really a changed person without any hidden motives.

Forgive me all but i just find it strange why SOPHIE has changed all of a sudden. Is there any implosion from somewhere?

Goodday to all gurus in the frontiers of viva am new to post my observation here but i have being get some million hint from this forum, but let our chairman complies by other(s)that's mode of checkmate the gurus or we the apprentice in the house cool
dodos: @ Sophie

Goodday to all gurus in the frontiers of viva am new to post my observation here but i have being get some million hint from this forum, but let our chairman complies by other(s)that's mode of checkmate the gurus or we the apprentice in the house
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jossybless(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=Sensicut]one love[/quote great work may you increase in Gods wisdom amen. Longlive FTA Nairaland
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Now dat we are all back @ wat we do best, i say welcome back to all of you.

Peeps on w6 on 21.6east shud try,
Aljazeera Hd1 with 11081 v 8888...
U will need a key to enjoy football matches...
On that, u r on ur own.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
pofolo: Now dat we are all back @ wat we do best, i say welcome back to all of you.

Peeps on w6 on 21.6east shud try,
Aljazeera Hd1 with 11081 v 8888...
U will need a key to enjoy football matches...
On that, u r on ur own.
chairman dont let us be on our own na God we take beg u,we be apprentice no know way make we sabi road 4now how wil go do am?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lukbayo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
Chairman,pls help us on dis channel send us d key 2 open it pls God shal be wit us. Fta 4 life.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
@peeps asking for keys, you are on your own as pofolo has said.. This forum is f.t.a not key to view... 'Google your problems out'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ all asking for keys, its against d forum rules.

Brite02: @peeps asking for keys, you are on your own as pofolo has said.. This forum is f.t.a not key to view... 'Google your problems out'
@ all asking for keys, its against d forum rules.
Just google search, use aljazeera Hd1 key as key words. Bst of luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
Jackobite: chairman dont let us be on our own na God we take beg u,we be apprentice no know way make we sabi road 4now how wil go do am?
Lukbayo: Chairman,pls help us on dis channel send us d key 2 open it pls God shal be wit us. Fta 4 life.
GUYS for aljazeera hd1 feed biss key etc,you can follow this link, just click. lipsrsealed[b](www.key2sat.net/#)[/b]. just in-case this frequency/channel i.e feed is on the wide beam a.k.a middle-east/europe beam. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
[quote author=odilibe]. grin Chairman we really appreciate ur help'he who give a dime to a begging arm we never lack pound{$}'thanks a zillion
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
odilibe: GUYS for aljazeera hd1 feed biss key etc,you can follow this link, just click. lipsrsealed[b](www.key2sat.net/#)[/b]. just in-case this frequency/channel i.e feed is on the wide beam a.k.a middle-east/europe beam. grin
thanks chairman
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2012
Next is the construction of the base/neck.In constructing this the azimuth and the elevation angle must be carefully taken care of ,in my own case the azimuth should be able to move in 360 degrees while the elevation should move between 0-90 degrees.Look at the pictures below

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2012
After full welding the picture below show the result,now the dish has a stand ,with this stand we can mount it on a pole and track any signal available but remember this is my first time of constructing home made dish .I am trying to work things out such that at the end of the game at least i can hit green on any satellites available here.Note am not promising you that am going to hit green yet,but am working towards that green on my tv screen.

Next is painting. Here I used matt paint,you must have the knowledge of how to mix paint to give you the colour you are looking for ,since mine is grey colour i mixed black matt paint with white paint to give me the colour am looking for .The matt paint for the surface while gloss is for the back of the dish .You can see the reflective power of the gloss at the back of the dish while the dull or non reflective colour can be seen on the surface.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2012
Dish with a beautiful grey colour.viewed from different angles

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2012
During construction stages i discovered so many unavoidable errors but next time I will improve more on it and i will not and never repeat such mistakes again.We can only learn and develop our skills by improving on past errors.

Next is dish testing on eutelsat 36A/B
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:00am On Apr 12, 2012
EUREKA!!! Eutelsat w36a/b 12130 h 27500 signal is live on my home made dish with 71% signal quality.I cant believe this.look at the dish pointing to the satellite.I was able to pull in astra 28(multi tv)58% and NSS7 22 w 67%.Next time I will try other satellites.If their is any addition or subtraction kindly drop it here,I really appreciate you guys .Together we can make the world go round,nobody is an island of knowledge we are here to learn and to share ideas.Viva Nairaland Africa.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2012
weldone obnelly, u're d bomb.. Wish i can do this.
@all strong 4940HD is now available for 15,700naira.
Just want to know if d 6969 stuff works on it.. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2012
@ Obnelly, well done bro, you did a wonderful work. I suggest that you check the focal length of that dish for maximum out put. With the picture of the dish you posted here I can see that the focal length is taller than what it suppose to be. Just my own observation. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2012
obnelly: EUREKA!!! Eutelsat w36a/b 12130 h 27500 signal is live on my home made dish with 71% signal quality.I cant believe this.look at the dish pointing to the satellite.I was able to pull in astra 28(multi tv)58% and NSS7 22 w 67%.Next time I will try other satellites.If their is any addition or subtraction kindly drop it here,I really appreciate you guys .Together we can make the world go round,nobody is an island of knowledge we are here to learn and to share ideas.Viva Nairaland Africa.
Simplely marvelous,First times are always the most difficulty. Your course is perfected. bro. Obnelly thumbs up for You ooo!ooooooooooooooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.