Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441615 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
VITALYSTA:
cheeeeeeez! can't stop laughing.
bro its true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
faithchild:
bro its true
dish size
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
faithchild:
bro its true
Which one is true? Astra 19e or 28e? There is God o!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppin: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
VITALYSTA:
cheeeeeeez! can't stop laughing.
If there's a mistake, correct it instead of laughing.
Unless you're afraid of making a bigger one. grin

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olise88(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
THREASHOLD20:
Mbc package on astra 19 same as joy prime at tp: 12284 V 27500. just twist ur lnb
But does it skip or crack?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Please is it possible to attach anoda lnb to a set up of 16E as primary and 28.2E as secondary to receive dstv signal please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 2:26am On Oct 28, 2016
THREASHOLD20:
Mbc package on astra 19 same as joy prime at tp: 12284 V 27500. just twist ur lnb

What size of dish are u using.. .?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2016
kingsley6:

What size of dish are u using.. .?
60cm upward.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Guys,just save yourself the stress,those new channels on badr 7 will soon be discontinued,all these years they've been coming on and off or scrambled!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Spy360:

Which one is true? Astra 19e or 28e? There is God o!
The moon is neither astra 19 nor 28 ,is badr 7 which is currently launched. Note is very close to astra 28 so u can use one lnb to nab it just like ses4 and 7e together.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2016
I tracked 7e and 5e with one lnb on a 90cm dish, after blindscanning i picked kwese free sport but it cracks badly but other channels on both 7e and 5e are stable. What could be the problems
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2016
sauceEEP:
I tracked 7e and 5e with one lnb on a 90cm dish, after blindscanning i picked kwese free sport but it cracks badly but other channels on both 7e and 5e are stable. What could be the problems
kwese sport? Wat's the frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Easy023:
kwese sport? Wat's the frequency.
10720H29979
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
sauceEEP:
change the polarization from H to V and go to the dish and turn your lnb to 6 o'clock you will get stable picture on kwese free sports.Again you need to do blind scan if u want to regain your old channels. Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2016
taotech22:
Helooo house, as you can see my name, I usually gain many thing through reading both previous and current pages to solve my problems. Kudos to u guys (sorry my Ogas) but it will be pleased me if sm1 can translate 5e 7e etc. I will be greatful
I am a layman here pls bear with me if the question sound childish to u. than
ks in advance.
5e = 5° East. 7w= 7°west.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aroseyi(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
All in one cccam Acc, mytv Africa 12522v30000, TV Sat Africa, 12603h30000, seasat, hispasat, and hotbird

If you need it

Whatsapp me +2348062272279

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by VITALYSTA(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
steppin:
If there's a mistake, correct it instead of laughing. Unless you're afraid of making a bigger one. grin
the subject was bold enough that's y. I like that though
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2016
arbourboateng:
The moon is neither astra 19 nor 28 ,is badr 7 which is currently launched. Note is very close to astra 28 so u can use one lnb to nab it just like ses4 and 7e together.
You must be a very good teacher. Now I am informed. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pepculture: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
www.lyngsat.com/Badr-7.html why would they change if this is on badt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppin: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Guys,just save yourself the stress,those new channels on badr 7 will soon be discontinued,all these years they've been coming on and off or scrambled!
Don't be too sure. Besides, some people here turn their dish at least twice month.
So, no stress.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
steppin:

Don't be too sure. Besides, some people here turn their dish at least twice month.
So, no stress.
Come on man!I'm not blabbing,make your finds and report back,All MBC packages beamed outside Nilesat doesn't last;specifically that of badr,it comes on and off!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Come on man!I'm not blabbing,make your finds and report back,All MBC packages beamed outside Nilesat doesn't last;specifically that of badr,it comes on and off!
You are perfectly spot on brother, infact the last time MBC showed up on Badr 6/7 @26e it was tagged MBC HD then. So my thinking is that they may not last there too, based on their antecedent and you cannot even get programme schedule on your remote EPG for MBC @26e

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppin: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I never said you were blabbing. It doesn't hurt to track it, even if it's scrambled the next day.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Life707 , Please there's vital information I wish to share with you .This is my cell phone number 07054393334 . Thank and God bless...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by heed101(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
pepculture:
www.lyngsat.com/Badr-7.html
why would they change if this is on badt
can anybody confirm if MBC is still showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pepculture: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
I could remember they hosted cartoon network and co a week back and it gone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
arbourboateng:
change the polarization from H to V and go to the dish and turn your lnb to 6 o'clock you will get stable picture on kwese free sports.Again you need to do blind scan if u want to regain your old channels. Viva FTA.
is it on 5° or 7°
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Truly1:

You are perfectly spot on brother, infact the last time MBC showed up on Badr 6/7 @26e it was tagged MBC HD then. So my thinking is that they may not last there too, based on their antecedent and you cannot even get programme schedule on your remote EPG for MBC @26e
you are right bro but also know that MBC hd on badr 6 was paid channels on My HD decoder and they free the channels for a while but this package MBC is been thrown to the newly lunch bird which is badr 7 let's hope they last just like the one on nilesat nwa beam but good news for me is ,i nab it with 90cm last three days with seevii drama tp with almost 90%. signal which is good in future.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chriswazo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nawa o,
My brothers, see i was watching just mtn tv on Multi and the weather became cloudy, all of a sudden, my decoder made a cranky noise and the pictures freezed, my decoder strong 4922 just started showing only 0, i quickly turned it off and on, it opened and was now showing.

Here is my confusion now, my friend that is good at cable work told me plainly that i should buy a new lnb after i told him of the picture freezing of max tv and my not able to get joy tv and core having done all the lnb position thing, changing cable wire and also testing without the diseq switch.

Now my cable installer that installed the stuff said i will have to retrack it, this is after 2 times he had retracked and i paid him for each of the retracking. When he retracks, it will get normal but after like 1 day, the duo of joy and core will start fluctuating, after a while, it won't open again, will only display "No or bad signal ".

The setup from my assessment is tight, so I don't think the dish misaligned for any reason.
My question is, please you experts advise me, am just over frustrated, am seeing you people talk about complex installation technicalities and am here suffering just for joy tv, (sighs!). Please should i call back my cable installer as he requested (obviously, he is benefitting from it) or do I buy a new lnb like my friend suggested (the present one is strong and is not even up to 3 years, whereas I learnt some stays more than 10 years ).

If am to replace the lnb, hope it won't alter those tightened angles and the elevation (let me not dabble into a new trouble )? So far from what i read from this wwebsite http://www.stevelarkins.freeuk.com/mobile/lnb-faults.htm, am kind of sure is an lnb fault. They stated clearly that loss of channels and many more other things are symptoms of lnb failure

Ogas am at una mercy, instruct me on what to do. If no be say, i am traveling out soon, with this vex, i 4 don loose the whole stuff and if possible burn am sef, go buy MCL as am even considering.

(I must learn this work, at least let me be notifying and benefitting from the new positions and frequencies posted on this thread )
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
astanco:

is it on 5° or 7°
it's on 7east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppin: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
arbourboateng:
you are right bro but also know that MBC hd on badr 6 was paid channels on My HD decoder and they free the channels for a while but this package MBC is been thrown to the newly lunch bird which is badr 7 let's hope they last just like the one on nilesat nwa beam but good news for me is ,i nab it with 90cm last three days with seevii drama tp with almost 90%. signal which is good in future.

Chief,
Can I pick This MBC on multi TV position? If yes, what is the best TP for the bird?
Thnx

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.