Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454447 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello guys, my tstv just went red, is it general? The two frequencies are red..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
fabianc:
Hello guys, my tstv just went red, is it general? The two frequencies are red..

Yes, o.
It is the same here: as all the channels on the TStv are gone

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
life707:
For 3M and above...H.EL.L.A.S.S.A.T.3.@.39e.

Hello life707,
were you able to receive Arena Sports?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabianc: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes, o.

Well, I believe they want to fortify their security, they'll be back as soon as possible am sure.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nnofaith: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2017
davodyguy:

This comment shows you have little understanding of how technology works, especially when it comes to Satellite TV or IPTV. I'll advise you improve on this, before I'll tell you why you're wrong
what do you know about technology? How can a signat being broadcast from a satellite transponder be iptv? You were saying that a satellite signal is beffering and you expect me to believe you know anything about iptv. Tstv is currently broacasting via satellite right now, they have not activated thier iptv set up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nnofaith: 1:15am On Nov 04, 2017
davodyguy:

Are you sure it's from 4metre dish? I doubt they'll be doing such. Even if that's the case, then the channels should not freeze, except if it rained during the match. We all know KU band will have low signal, when ever it rains. BeINsport MENA is ku band

You need to different Satellite channel freezing from IPTV buffering. They're not same.
buffering my behind? The person you are replying to is receiving Tstv signal from a normal STB without internet how is that IPTV?

Or are you trying to suggest TSTV is rebroadcasting beIN sports signal from an Iptv source? Is the rebroadcasted signal now iptv? I beg park well! You no sabi anything, whatever source Tstv is getting the signal from as long as they are broadcasting via satellite its not legal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 1:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Dlee1:

Hello life707,
were you able to receive Arena Sports?

No.
Arena sport is not on Hellas 3
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2017
life707:

No.
Arena sport is not on Hellas 3
Yeah bro, Arena sports is there. They were formally transmitting on Bulsat @39°E. Their decrypting keys are always available online.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2017
@ life707 pls do u have diema sport 2
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2017
life707:

Hahaha, sorry I laugh oo, not at Tstv sha, but at the cheap attempt at sabotage some competitors would go through just to discredit others in a bid to stay in business.
That message that flashed on the screen surely reeks of sabotage, and in-house childish back-bitting.
It only took me 3mins to realize and admit that bien sports owners wouldn't have in any way sent that message while the airing was still on, if bien were the ones who detected the "foul play" of "Tstv in Nigeria", they wouldn't bother writing love letters on the screen, they would just shut off the viewing immediately.

Na wa oo, these monopolists want to keep Nigeria and Nigerians in bandage forever.?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2017
If your Alphabox x6+ not opening sp24HD, use this https://www.dropbox.com/s/18uwfylskt2l333/gx6605s_Alphabox_X6%2B_Combo_jscam4_171103.bin?dl=0
It works perfectly for mine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes, o.

TsTV signal is rocking on my decoder, except for the 2 bein sports channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Folks can someone confirm to if Eri_Tv Eritrea still process football.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nura737: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nura737: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
This pay TV monopoly is not coming to an end anytime soon cos I just learnt dstv has extend their exclusive EPL right from 19 to 2022 source - premiereleague.com. as at 2015 ending it cost them around $333m. as we all know premierships right cost usually doubles up in the next bids since 92 when it was below £15m.imagine. now sky sport and BT sport even pays as much as £5bn for 5 seasons to air all live matches excluding the ones btw 2.45pm to 5.15pm(only highlight allowed) due to some reason best known to FA. so in other word they air only less than 160 out of over 300. these explain why most heat match are always too early or late. so may be supersport airs more live matches and even pay less for the right because why is bein subscription cheaper than dstv. Government around Africa are try to end EPL monopoly including SA gov but dstv owner naspers which multichoice is subsidiary of, have a lot of money to throw around to back up their business model of premium sport monopoly. As for tstv I don't know if they match dstv political connections except they politicians the backin of a dangote just like what kwese did to them. there a lot of money in sport what our wealthy men fail to realise.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Dlee1:

Yeah bro, Arena sports is there. They were formally transmitting on Bulsat @39°E. Their decrypting keys are always available online.

Arena sport is on Hellas 2 bro. Both Hellas 2 & 3 are on the same orbital position.. 39e.
The Hellas 2 beam is weaker here.
Hellas 3 was launched this year and for now the beam is strong enough to reach us and like most European beams, it will be tweak later to be receivable on 4M and above
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Bbdot:
@ life707 pls do u have diema sport 2

Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
arbourboateng:
Folks can someone confirm to if Eri_Tv Eritrea still process football.

No.
How ever it was Eri tv2 that used to air football then and not Eri tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by segzytola: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
My own perspective as regard what was displayed on the screen during Arsenal match is that it is directed towards the viewers and not TSTV so it is fake. If it was real, it would have been in this form "TSTV is broadcasting this match illegally through beIN sport" with the beIN logo included.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
segzytola:
If it was real, it would have been in this form "TSTV is broadcasting this match illegally through beIN sport" with the beIN logo included.
..channel Name info was rebranded as Grand sport not bein sport...that is suspicious!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2017
odilibe:
..channel Name info was rebranded as Grand sport not bein sport...that is suspicious!
But odilibe, the main ID of BeIN were not covered, it still showed on the screen
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kudos4u(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls anybody with latest sport24 software on Alphabox6+ should send it to my email kudos4u1@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gud Afternoon, kindly assist me with the satelite position and the tracking Tp for Topstar channels. thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
life707:

Arena sport is on Hellas 2 bro. Both Hellas 2 & 3 are on the same orbital position.. 39e.
The Hellas 2 beam is weaker here.
Hellas 3 was launched this year and for now the beam is strong enough to reach us and like most European beams, it will be tweak later to be receivable on 4M and above
Hello bro, I never bothered the particular satellite it is beaming from but all the same. I only wanted to know if you were receiving it since they are on the same orbital position.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obifrank: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Goodday house, please how did I track TSTV signals. Been in the sun all day without success. on getting canal signals how do I proceed further. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obifrank:
Goodday house, please how did I track TSTV signals. Been in the sun all day without success. on getting canal signals how do I proceed further. Thanks in advance.
Canalsat afrique is 22° West and lower than TSTV ABS 3. Move your dish up. It's same Western position
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obifrank: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
davodyguy:

Canalsat afrique is 22° West and lower than TSTV ABS 3. Move your dish up. It's same Western position
Thanks bro, so when I hit canal, I should just lift the dish upwards? Also, thus the lnbf needs special alignment?. help a brother, sun don deal with me today
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obifrank:

Thanks bro, so when I hit canal, I should just lift the dish upwards? Also, thus the lnbf needs special alignment?. help a brother, sun don deal with me today
While standing at the back and lifting up from 22w you need to shift your dish to the left like 2cm before you get to 3 West.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obifrank:

Not at special alignment. Alignment is just to increase signal, but you need to get the satellite first.

After getting canalsat afrique on the west, input TSTV TP, then move the dish upwards therefrom and be monitoring the signal reading
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chinedu7:

While standing at the back and lifting up from 22w you need to shift your dish to the left like 2cm before you get to 3 West.

I didn't even ask if he was using 60cm or 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Digisat Ts 8080 software for Sport24 is out,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obifrank: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
davodyguy:

Not at special alignment. Alignment is just to increase signal, but you need to get the satellite first.

After getting canalsat afrique on the west, input TSTV TP, then move the dish upwards therefrom and be monitoring the signal reading
Thanks all for your assistance. Just nailed it. But I don't have the full channel list on my Decorder as listed here after blind scanning. I don't have the MBC's, BBC and others. Please what could be the problem or are the stations off now??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (2351) (Reply)