Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445028 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
clemco33:
[where did you buy tiger
KADUNA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tiger is good. But the one I have will show No Signal ON/OFF on some transponders even though it never crack while other stations on the same transponder are very ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
ogbeh44:
Hello everyone. Happy new month to you all. Please how can I access the colour system of this TV? Ie to change it from PAL to AUTO or NTSC.
Slap it at least three times, it will have sense... grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
zoboizee:
Tiger is good. But the one I have will show No Signal ON/OFF on some transponders even though it never crack while other stations on the same transponder are very ok.
if u are using disec replace it with new one.i also a victim with tiger decoda immediatly i change the disec the problem rectified
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemco33(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
abohwun:
KADUNA
how much? I need 1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemco33(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
[how much? l need one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 2:22am On Apr 03, 2018
House goodday.Will AFN televise today uefa's champions league?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayson87: 2:41am On Apr 03, 2018
davodyguy:

I guess we've been over this discourse since 2017

They can re broadcast any channel from any satellite or IPTV that are not on abs 3.

Same way DSTV on 36° east have on their package Canal sat channels that broadcast from 22° west.

During Live matches, they can decide to air them via IPTV, all that would be showing on your TV is the match, but they could have gotten the feed from Galaxy or earth
Stop misleading people, PayTv doesn't work that way even for the freeset to air station. Just because we specialize in illegality doesn't make our broadcast of matches the right way
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dola139: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2018
I got my srt decoder fried and I have been looking for another fake decoder to revive it
all to no avail no one have such decoder in my area. please if you have the firmware for my dedoder please give it to me
I will be glad if you can send it to
adedola2015@gmail.com to revive my decoder
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2018
jayson87:
Stop misleading people, PayTv doesn't work that way even for the freeset to air station. Just because we specialize in illegality doesn't make our broadcast of matches the right way

And your point is what exactly? Do you even comprehend what you read? You may wish to review my post again and this time carefully so you can comprehend. If you still failed to decipher what I've said, ask for clarification, before over zealously quoting me out of context.

I really wonder where you got that pathetic notion that I implied illegally airing those matches.

I'm wondering what the highlighted text mean shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2018
eerekake:
no,no,unless miracle happen
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2018
dola139:
I got my srt decoder fried and I have been looking for another fake decoder to revive it
all to no avail no one have such decoder in my area. please if you have the firmware for my dedoder please give it to me
I will be glad if you can send it to
adedola2015@gmail.com to revive my decoder
Thanks

Your details are incomplete.No model of decoder?Whether fake or genuine?
Provide this for urgent answers to your problem.
Enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2018
eerekake:
None on AFN Sport 2
http://www.inkwire.de/afn-xtra.html
Tuesday April 3
18:00 SportsCenter

19:00 WWE Raw

22:00 Outside The Lines

22:30 Highly Questionable

Wednesday April 4
23:00 Around The Horn

23:30 Pardon The Interruption

Lets see AFN sport(1)
Tuesday April 3
19:00 COLL BB - Men's 2018 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament - Championship Game: #1 Villanova vs. #3 Michigan

21:30 Inside March Madness

22:00 SportsNation

22:30 MLB Opening Week on AFN: Seattle Mariners @ San Francisco Giants

AFN sport(1)
Wednesday April 4
09:00 UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinal, 1st Leg: Juventus vs. Real Madrid

AFN sport(1)
Thursday April 5
09:00 UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinal, 1st Leg: Barcelona vs. AS Roma
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2018
*TStv Africa*
*NO MORE PAYMENTS FOR THE CHANNELS YOU DON'T WATCH*
The era of paying for the channels you don't watch is over. Do you know that with TStv you can only pay for the channels of your interest? Channels you want to view only.
TStv has introduced *'A' LA CARTE'* PRICING MODEL a system whereby all channels are priced individually and daily, a system which gives a subscriber the opportunity to choose and pay for channels of interest only.
*NB: TStv has no Bouquets*

Below is a typical example on how it works �
You want to watch the below channels only for 30days (1 Month)
MBC 2..........................N3/day
BBC NEWS..................N2/day
AIT................................N3/day
FRANCE 24.................N2/day
Press TV......................N1/day
GRANDE SPORT 3......N2/day
Total amount.............N13/day
Total no. Of days....... 30days
N13 x 30days = N390
This means you can pay N390 only to watch the above selected channels for a period of 30days
For 60days (2 months) is
N390 x 2 = N780
*_NB: You can also pay for 1 day, 2days, 3days, 17days, 360day, etc._*

*TSTV VOUCHERS*
N200, N400, N500, N750, N1,000, N2,500, N3,000, N4,000, N5,000 and N10,000
Based on the above example of N390/Month, you can buy N400 Voucher and still remain with N10 balance at the end of the Month

*PAUSE SUBSCRIPTION*
Pause subscription depends on the Number of Channels Subscribed which means the higher the no. of channels subscribed the higher the no. days to be paused. �
Between 10 and 15...3day
16 Channels to 20....5days
21 Channels to 30....7days
31 Channels to 40....8days
channels & above.... 10days

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2018
graphicicon:
*TStv Africa*
The era of paying for the channels you don't watch is over. Do you know that with TStv you can only pay for the channels of your interest? Channels you want to view only.
TStv has introduced *'A' LA CARTE'* PRICING MODEL a system whereby all channels are priced individually and daily, a system which gives a subscriber the opportunity to choose and pay for channels of interest only.

N13 x 30days = N390
This means you can pay N390 only to watch the above selected channels for a period of 30days
For 60days (2 months) is
N390 x 2 = N780

*TSTV VOUCHERS*
Based on the above example of N390/Month, you can buy N400 Voucher and still remain with N10 balance at the end of the Month

*PAUSE SUBSCRIPTION*
Pause subscription depends on the Number of Channels Subscribed which means the higher the no. of channels subscribed the higher the no. days to be paused. �
Between 10 and 15...3day
good idea but if you are their agent tell them we can get most of the channels they have or their equivalent FTA, they need to add good channels like sports and documentary, not the current grande sports channels that air london 2012, old badminton or Philippines boxing, we need to see contents like bundesliga, laliga French league etc and also documentaries like nat geo, discovery, travel channels, history, fine living ,etc

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dola139: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Monlo:

Your details are incomplete.No model of decoder?Whether fake or genuine? Provide this for urgent answers to your problem. Enjoy
4669x fake thanks so much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
graphicicon:
*TStv Africa*

N13 x 30days = N390
For 60days (2 months) is
N390 x 2 = N780

*TSTV VOUCHERS*

*PAUSE SUBSCRIPTION*
Between 10 and 15...3day

Ayam interested.

What is the total package cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Will Sony Espn show today's champions league?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello house ow many stations can 3 meter dish give on hotbird in south west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
IT4ALL:
Hello house ow many stations can 3 meter dish give on hotbird in south west
over 400,but u would not get canal sport poland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
House,so no fta will air today's champions league?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
davodyguy:
Chief Ismail500

Come supply me TSTV oo.
I'm home all day tomorrow

Bros.na Tstv dey do us strong thing. The sassy decoder never reach all the distributors hand .and the sassy doesn't have internet service . and their sport channel never start showing live matches . let's just give them more time . to put everything in place
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ismy5000:

Bros.na Tstv dey do us strong thing. The sassy decoder never reach all the distributors hand .and the sassy doesn't have internet service . and their sport channel never start showing live matches . let's just give them more time . to put everything in place
OK. I'll wait then

How much is the total cost as at today?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
eerekake:
House,so no fta will air today's champions league?

Streaming too sure.

Watching on BTsport 3, at 600mb for 90mins
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jezsie: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Please am waiting for your response on the below request. But while am waiting for that, do anyone know the position of the dishes in the attached picture and also there current frequency.

Hello everyone.
Please what can I do with 1m, 90cm and 2-60cm dish.
I love sports and movies I have strong 4930L.

Thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
yawwilson:
Hello everyone!! I've got the pro.vesion of satellite pointer.apk which I wish to share...it helps locate the satellite you want to track...https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TMQ6v-LEUjjU9j7t1vgsu9PCSSPdIbgi/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you so much for this, I've installed it, and it seems to be functional with no lag, my question is; when in pro-mode, where the red triangle points to when a satellite is selected, is that supposed to be the position of your dish, to get that satellite regardless of the size of the dish.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nkdave:

Thank you so much for this, I've installed it, and it seems to be functional with no lag, my question is; when in pro-mode, where the red triangle points to when a satellite is selected, is that supposed to be the position of your dish, to get that satellite regardless of the size of the dish.?

.. Hello bro, the satellite pointer app.informs you which satellites are trackable from your location and also gives you the direction to point your dish.. however the reception of any signal from the satellite will be determined by dish size..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
dola139:
4669x fake thanks so much

If you are sure,drop contacts to send software to. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nkdave: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2018
yawwilson:
.. Hello bro, the satellite pointer app.informs you which satellites are trackable from your location and also gives you the direction to point your dish.. however the reception of any signal from the satellite will be determined by dish size..

Alright, thanks much... Will try put it to better use.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2018
yawwilson:
I have installed the app how can one use it to track satellite explain more.does it use data
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ayesa: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Good morning house, please what can I do about my SRT 4955 decoder that's not bringing out signal and quality rate when I want to use it to track

Is there any latest upgrade to correct this. I am using it with HDMI cable but I cannot use it to track any satellite because the signal and quality level that's supposed to be guide me is not bringing either red or green as the case may be
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
mbuaba:
I have installed the app how can one use it to track satellite explain more.does it use data
Good day bro, the app does not use data to track satellites.when you open the app., it's in the free mode.
You tap on the pro.button to activate the pro. Version.
Satellites will appear on the right of the screen.when you choose a satellite, a red arrow will appear pointing to the direction you should move.. following the direction will lead you to the satellite you are looking for. This app saves you time and gives you the actual location of the satellite in the sky , however you should have a good magnetic sensor working.. :

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.