Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444211 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lunsat:
Those with SRT 4955 and enjoying 18 western, kindly show me how via whatsapp 00260976069482. I have all i think is required but my stb though green for everything refuses to smile. cry
Hello bro, the geographical location is very important when tracking satellites; you may be required to either tilt your dish to the north or south,
Kindly state your region/country so that any member from that region can guide you through..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
My dear forum members and fellow primates,..we do spend our hard earned cash on satellite equipment hence we also deserve to be bombarded with good quality, we have the well establish brands who have links for customer concern.. the reason they keep improving goods sent to Europe is the customer complaint.so when we keep quiet , they continue to send us 'sh....t'(mind my language)
Let's take a look first at the satellite dishes,go round and you see many corroded and perforated...A friend brought one from Europe since 1994 and it's still in good condition because it is made of Aluminum.
The Decoders are also another example..
So, my awaken call is .. let us start sending feedback on the quality of the product we buy for the manufacturer to improve upon the quality....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
yawwilson:

Have you got to the destination (ABS- 3A@3°west)?
yeah since i had 1.8m i cudnt nail the supposed feed and espana mux but rather had ortb n tele chad only...am sure 2.4m can give us a feedback
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
deenasco:
yeah since i had 1.8m i cudnt nail the supposed feed and espana mux but rather had ortb n tele chad only...am sure 2.4m can give us a feedback
Ooh! I assume you landed at the different airport (maybe Siberia)...at the end of the journey , you will see signs as revival channel,.channels tv Hd. ORTB tv Benin.. hope am not mistaken
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
really then am at d wrong end both sats are close...but have reverted back to barracuda area enjoyn my oldstuff lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
yawwilson:

Ooh! I assume you landed at the different airport (maybe Siberia)...at the end of the journey , you will see signs as revival channel,.channels tv Hd. ORTB tv Benin.. hope am not mistaken
i used the frequency provided by flysat on 3w and that same frequency on 5w as well...got it wrong..will return again after the match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
yawwilson:

Hello bro, the geographical location is very important when tracking satellites; you may be required to either tilt your dish to the north or south,
Kindly state your region/country so that any member from that region can guide you through..

Location is Lusaka, Zambia. The sat is green 89% S/ 90% Q and channels are scanned in. The problem is unlocking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lunsat:

Location is Lusaka, Zambia. The sat is green 89% S/ 90% Q and channels are scanned in. The problem is unlocking.
Ok! Now I have to visit the medicine man to toss the dice and see what the "gods" will say! ����!!!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
yawwilson:
Those with enough fuel (2.4 gallons and above) and wish to go on adventure can try ABS..3A. 3°west..3751H 30000... feedback house please!!

Hahahaha..

Being following it since February... nothing is happening there!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jezsie: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
He please what are the position of the 3 lnb attached to the dishes in the picture. tnx

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
jezsie:
He please what are the position of the 3 lnb attached to the dishes in the picture. tnx
Single lnb on dish_intelsat@68.5east!!!
Multiple lnb on dish_yamal @54.9east over nigcomsat@42.5east.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
deenasco:
what you are receiving is 5w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Intellab(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Which decoder shows mbc mbc2 action?
Can I use it with star times dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Intellab:
ur question is nt clear, elaborate further!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammydave4ever(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please I need someone that can help me repair my 4.4m dish. It's faulty and want to get it back into action. Any one that can do such should reply my me or whatsapp me on 08032434299.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
dola139:
okay adedola2015@gmail.com thanks
Check ur mail for the software,but make sure ur decoder is fake before upload. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dola139: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Monlo:

Check ur mail for the software,but make sure ur decoder is fake before upload.
Enjoy.
thanks bro but I'm unable to download it or can you help me send it through whatapp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Intellab:
for those channels you mention go for any fta decorder but complete entertainment go for HD FTA Decorder.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moravia: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
please house whenever it rains my 18 cracked a lot using supermax lnb, what's the possible solution?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Moravia:
please house whenever it rains my 18 cracked a lot using supermax lnb, what's the possible solution?
Hello bro! Does your dish drain water properly? Sometimes when too much water gathers on the dish, that can be one cause.. however if it only cracks during the rains then that is normal... perhaps the rain is very intense in your area.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Moravia:
If it normally crack when it is raining the best solution is to stop the rain if you can or you wait after the rain but if it normally crack even after the rain adjust it to the maximum signal you can where it will not crack and tighten every part that need to be tighten very well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
please, i need a working cccam for sports channels. I stay in Awka Anambra state. I have 90cl pan and 60cl. please helpor advise on how to watch live matches free
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
dola139:

thanks bro but I'm unable to download it or can you help me send it through whatapp

Done,and update the house.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
abohwun:
If it normally crack when it is raining the best solution is to stop the rain if you can or you wait after the rain but if it normally crack even after the rain adjust it to the maximum signal you can where it will not crack and tighten every part that need to be tighten very well.
I've been looking forward to someone who ll raise an Issue concerning 18old age guy,mine own crack weneva vehicle passes or motorcycle cos its very close to the main road, 74% scores on 4922a,strong lnb and 3.Meter mesh dish, any solutions to this problem ll be highly welcome
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dola139: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Monlo:

Done,and update the house. Enjoy
Thanks sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
baggiosne:
I've been looking forward to someone who ll raise an Issue concerning 18old age guy,mine own crack weneva vehicle passes or motorcycle cos its very close to the main road, 74% scores on 4922a,strong lnb and 3.Meter mesh dish, any solutions to this problem ll be highly welcome
Mine is 77/78% powersat lnb 1.8m, i instal for other people i got 82/81 %, premium gold lnb 1.8m, 80/79% Premium gold lnb 2.4m, 80/79% supermax lnb 1.8m. Just take your time increasd the signal to atleast 76%, if it continue change the cable that come from the disecq to the receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
abohwun:
Mine is 77/78% powersat lnb 1.8m, i instal for other people i got 82/81 %, premium gold lnb 1.8m, 80/79% Premium gold lnb 2.4m, 80/79% supermax lnb 1.8m. Just take your time increasd the signal to atleast 76%, if it continue change the cable that come from the disecq to the receiver.
wahooo,seems the premium gold lnb n supermax does wonder,anyway,I ll try to increase the signal as u said, after which I'll replace the cable and if necessary the lnb too,but does that mean the issue if cracking weneva vehicle n motorcycle passes ll be solved?,even those with higher signal to my own also complained abt the same issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Good day my fellow bird hunters,for those of us that are still in Senior Secondary 2,playgroup 4 using the Toy,Tiger T245 ultra+,kindly update ,a new version of your software was released yesterday(V2.41).Please help percuss the cerebrum to see,if he is now clever or still dull.

Enjoy @all

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Morning house, please those on yamal should help confirm if champion tv is working on the sat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2018
baggiosne:
Is the lnb @ the main focal point/centre...of the dish! or @ offset angle??
The problem is not the main road!airplane noise will disturb the signal etc....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
odilibe:

Is the lnb @ the main focal point/centre...of the dish! or @ offset angle??
The problem is not the main road!airplane noise will disturb the signal etc....
the lnb is at the center of the dish,no movement of plane noticed since I set up the dish, quiet unusual
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Intellab(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
abohwun:
for those channels you mention go for any fta decorder but complete entertainment go for HD FTA Decorder.
Which specific HD brand do you recommend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.