Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444839 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ayesa:
Good morning house, please what can I do about my SRT 4955 decoder that's not bringing out signal and quality rate when I want to use it to track

Is there any latest upgrade to correct this. I am using it with HDMI cable but I cannot use it to track any satellite because the signal and quality level that's supposed to be guide me is not bringing either red or green as the case may be
You can't use that decoder to track, it is better u use 4669 or 4922
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Penuelseun:
You can't use that decoder (SRT 4955) to track, it is better u use 4669 or 4922

What do you mean he can't use it to track? I have SRT 4955 and I use it to track. Maybe his decoder has a hardware problem that's why the signal quality and strength bars are not showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Any hope of eufa champions league tonight, Liverpool VS man city?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lunsat:

What do you mean he can't use it to track? I have SRT 4955 and I use it to track. Maybe his decoder has a hardware problem that's why the signal quality and strength bars are not showing.
OK oga
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Brian109:
Any hope of eufa champions league tonight, Liverpool VS man city?
Check tvm madagascar,2stv,and Canal international,you'll get both matches there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day bro, the app does not use data to track satellites.when you open the app., it's in the free mode.
You tap on the pro.button to activate the pro. Version.
Satellites will appear on the right of the screen.when you choose a satellite, a red arrow will appear pointing to the direction you should move.. following the direction will lead you to the satellite you are looking for. This app saves you time and gives you the actual location of the satellite in the sky , however you should have a good magnetic sensor working.. :
didn't see any arrow this is how it look like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lunsat:

I think he meant 4955B the small one with an adaptor. It its that, he's right you can't use it to track. Use another decoder when you hit green, connect the decoder and blindscan (that is if its 4955B)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jezsie: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please am waiting for your response on the below request. But while am waiting for that, do anyone know the position of the dishes in the attached picture and also there current frequency.

Hello everyone.
Please what can I do with 1m, 90cm and 2-60cm dish.
I love sports and movies I have strong 4930L.

Thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
mbuaba:
didn't see any arrow this is how it look like
Yes! The reason you didn't see any arrow is because you didn't choose any satellite..tap on any satellite on the right of your screen and see what happens
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
yawwilson:

Yes! The reason you didn't see any arrow is because you didn't choose any satellite..tap on any satellite on the right of your screen and see what happens
did so nothing happened snap yours for me to see
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dola139: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Monlo:

If you are sure,drop contacts to send software to. Enjoy
okay adedola2015@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 05, 2018
please people,

what sattellite can i track and how many channels can i get with my 75m dish here in southwest...

i have digisat hd reciviever
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2018
ludakristos:

I think he meant 4955B the small one with an adaptor. It its that, he's right you can't use it to track. Use another decoder when you hit green, connect the decoder and blindscan (that is if its 4955B)

Oh I see. I Don't know about srt4955B. Never seen one. My decoder is just srt4955. Its also small (compared to srt 4930) and has an external power adapter but I can hunt sats and blind scan with it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2018
mbuaba:

One thing you fail to understand is, if your phone doesn't have magnetic sensor don't even waist your time downloading this app
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Dreamswayne:
please people,

what sattellite can i track and how many channels can i get with my 75m dish here in southwest...

i have digisat hd reciviever

75m as in 75 metre!!! Are you kidding me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
mbuaba:
What type of tracker is it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
eerekake:
Check tvm madagascar,2stv,and Canal international,you'll get both matches there.
Thanks for the reply
You could have provided the frequency for those channels you suggested
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
I've got a problem with my strong 4922a receiver, everytime i switched it on, it go back to standby mode and display the time on the receiver's lcd. Anyone with a solution?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
ryusufu:
I've got a problem with my strong 4922a receiver, everytime i switched it on, it go back to standby mode and display the time on the receiver's lcd. Anyone with a solution?
Press the power button from your remote or the receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
abohwun:
How do i add biss key on tiger T245+ Pro
Go to menu-installation-patch menu-then move to biss side.press red button to add only the keys-save.on that keys press F1 from your remote to enta tp and symbol rate save and enjoy you goodies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
ManirBK:
Go to menu-installation-patch menu-then move to biss side.press red button to add only the keys-save.on that keys press F1 from your remote to enta tp and symbol rate save and enjoy you goodies.
Thanks, but I have done it by pressing f333.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
@ManirBK , please do you have keys to open 12565 H 30000 channels on 28.2°east ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinis09: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
mbuaba:
check ur gpc if it's enable because it work on my phone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ayesa: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lunsat:

Please kindly help me check your s/w version as I discovered mine is obsolete which may be responsible for this anomaly. I checked strong site and I saw software update (v2.34) while mine is 1.72 as shown in the picture attached .Thanks for your concern

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ayesa:

Please kindly help me check your s/w version as I discovered mine is obsolete which may be responsible for this anomaly. I checked strong site and I saw software update (v2.34) while mine is 1.72 as shown in the picture attached .Thanks for your concern
Goto crosat.org for latest s/w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
FairValue:
@ManirBK , please do you have keys to open 12565 H 30000 channels on 28.2°east ?
No
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FairValue(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
ManirBK:
No
Okay
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
ludakristos:

75m as in 75 metre!!! Are you kidding me?
Lol... i mean 75cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Ayesa:

Get version 2.58p for srt4955B:
http://www.crosat.us/upload/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Please house I MBC frequency on 26 Degrees East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.