Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454728 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
baggiosne:
pls,all my able bosses in the house, I urgently needs steps n method of imputing biss keys into a digisat 9800hd decoder,pls n pls

on the channel press the coloured buttons. green or blue button should give bids menu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
yawwilson:

Ooh my bro!! Do you want me to set the fire, put the pan on it,cook the food and finally feed it to you?
You can help by at least putting the food in your mouth ���(for the laughs bro!!!) WhatsApp +233269572446...
Boss I tried chatting you up but couldn't see you on whatsapp. Kindly beep me on+2348182755123.I have some things to ask you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
bakbayus:

Boss I tried chatting you up but couldn't see you on whatsapp. Kindly beep me on+2348182755123.I have some things to ask you
Tstv and those 9boys feeding have increase their signal quality
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
abohwun:
already noted,just do like u don't see,no noise bro,pls,we r playing on a mature level since!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
sammu:

on the channel press the coloured buttons. green or blue button should give bids menu
thanks bro,I ll try this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2018
abohwun:
Must you talk in every single thing that you saw,that means you're not matured enough to house a wife.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2018
baggiosne:
pls,all my able bosses in the house, I urgently needs steps n method of imputing biss keys into a digisat 9800hd decoder,pls n pls
Press the button labelled "PRE"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
drandonzero:
Press the button labelled "PRE"
thanks bro for your response, BT I couldn't find the bottom labelled pre on the remote, may I should upload the machine with its remote
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
eerekake:
Must you talk in every single thing that you saw,that means you're not matured enough to house a wife.
Watch your language.What is wrong in what he said?What is d essence of this thread?He was only trying to keep other members informed of d new development.If somebody had not mentioned that Royal Rumble was being broadcasted live on Mbc action here yesterday,I would not have known abt it.Hoarding relevant information pertaining to this thread defeats its purpose of existing in d first place.It is as good as as saying that d thread shld be locked.

8 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2018
eerekake:
you can make your point without insulting him, please be matured

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=HAH post=67098687] you can make your point without insulting him, please be matured

Surprised,even though Abohwun made the statement in a coded manner,He doesn't deserve the insult.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
joosat:
Though Gazi TV may be difficult to be received in some areas but am receiving it even as secondary lnb on motorized setup , what I think we should put into consideration is the type of lnb we are using on my own side I think Strong cband ,Pauxis Cband dual and Dontel Cband lnb are the best for this but if you are using single solution lnbf type then you may need to battle with local oscillations issues just my own side of view
Hi, have you tried nailing measat 91.5e on your 2.4m offset?

2. Pls which cband lnb would you sat is best for offset dish.

3. what size of jack do you use?

4. Are you able to track satellites on the west with your motorized offset setup.

looking forward to your reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
baggiosne:
thanks bro for your response, BT I couldn't find the bottom labelled pre on the remote, may I should upload the machine with its remote
Send me a photo of your decoder to +256772971945 WhatsApp to see if it resembles mine
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joosat: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
obyback:

Hi, have you tried nailing measat 91.5e on your 2.4m offset?

2. Pls which cband lnb would you sat is best for offset dish.

3. what size of jack do you use?

4. Are you able to track satellites on the west with your motorized offset setup.

looking forward to your reply
1, am in Nigeria and measat can't be get here 91.5°e is below horizon here 2, try Tokyosat 3, 24" heavy duty actuator 4 , Yes up to intesat 34.5w but the jack is wicking now so I stopped it at 27°w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
joosat:
1, am in Nigeria and measat can't be get here 91.5°e is below horizon here 2, try Tokyosat 3, 24" heavy duty actuator 4 , Yes up to intesat 34.5w but the jack is wicking now so I stopped it at 27°w
Thanks for the reply.
Btw is Tokyosat lnb available at alaba?

For measat in Nigeria, check chinedu7 post in the link. He tracked using this method.

Chinedu7:

Yes, but it requires at least 2.4m solid dish or above. Drop the dish to its limit then you will need to attach the lnb above the primary lnb about 7cm to 10cm long on a prime focus dish buy the easiest dish to track it is offset if you can find one.

https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/1376#49911967
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
eerekake:
Bros you responded this way then let me also come out in a plain but slighly coded tone. Now you can go to spain to meet those 9 players with 1.2 steps. I will give and update on reaching there with 1 step. No Question Pls, No Calling. I doupt if you normally share your food and other things with your wife talk less of neighbours. Bros Just Chil. channels come channels go nairaland FTA remain thesame.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
abohwun:
Bros you responded this way then let me also come out in a plain but slighly coded tone. Now you can go to spain to meet those 9 players with 1.2 steps. I will give and update on reaching there with 1 step. No Question Pls, No Calling. I doupt if you normally share your food and other things with your wife talk less of neighbours. Bros Just Chil. channels come channels go nairaland FTA remain thesame.
i am beginning to like installation business because of your type,i like your fighting spirit and the way you take things easily,pls if you succeed with 1 step ,do not hesitate to let the house know about it or you can always holla at my signature,one love Bro!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flexysat: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please house,how do I enter biss keys on Amino hd8150 decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] in an access as [quote author=yawwilson post=67080017]
Ooh my bro!! Do you want me to set the fire, put the pan on it,cook the food and finally feed it to you?
You can help by at least putting the food in your mouth ���(for the laughs bro!!!) WhatsApp +233269572446...[/quote ]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mbuaba: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=mbuaba post=67115465][/quote] didn't see anything there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kindly recommend a good HD decoder apart from Strong. Thanks.

Cc Chinedu7, Sammu, Olenyi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2018
drandonzero:
Send me a photo of your decoder to +256772971945 WhatsApp to see if it resembles mine
iv got it procedures, enjoying it now,thanks bro for ur kindness
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2018
flexysat:
Please house,how do I enter biss keys on Amino hd8150 decoder?
I have amiko alien2 but not amiko HD8150 however do you see the key editor from menu >ci access>key edit....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
mbuaba:
didn't see anything there
Hello bro, and Good day everyone!..
Bro! I hope you are not using an expired contact lenses (reading glasses)?...Crosat upload center (middle East) and you don't see anything new?4.26p 4950H,E,M
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello all strong Decoder users!,in our last communication with Wizkid, we informed him not to state openly what the patches do and he agreed so many will notice that there is no specific indication on what the new patch does. There were a couple of suggestions...sp24, auto roll biss and 7°east.. so everyone should test the software and let's see which of our wishes have been fulfilled....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spy360:
Kindly recommend a good HD decoder apart from Strong. Thanks.

Cc Chinedu7, Sammu, Olenyi
There is nothing like the best decoder but the best decoder to suit your need. Specify what you need it for, I will recommend some for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chinedu7:

There is nothing like the best decoder but the best decoder to suit your need. Specify what you need it for, I will recommend some for you.
Exactly my thoughts too. All FTA decoders have strengths and weaknesses. The question is what functions do want you desire your decoder to perform. Anyway always go for a decoder that has SUPPORT.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
abohwun:
Abohwun,and the House, i'm sincerely sorry for such a comment,i promise not to allow a re-occurence.Pls you people should pardon me.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
House,happy sunday.Is there any other FTA channels that shows Nigeria home movie since the likes of Nigcomsat(Amc),Tstv(Mama Africa),& 7'east(Africa movie) has been scrambled or will soon be scrambled.Can somebody direct me to where i can watch it FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chinedu7:

HD, can accept biss, autoroll and of low price.. grin

I want to use it for simple FTA like 28e or 16e. But also want to give room for future tweaking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spy360:

HD, can accept biss, autoroll and of low price.. grin

I want to use it for simple FTA like 28e or 16e. But also want to give room for future tweaking.
Buy Freesat V8 or V7 combo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.