Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444782 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2018
pls is it possible to use 2 lnd on 1 dish ( 60cm or 90 cm)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2018
Mfunkynation:

Yes, and even more!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2018
Mfunkynation:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2018
koxyz:
Good Day Abohwun,I didn't want to border you over the issue of T245 Series,I would have directed my initial questions to you,I appreciate your consistent efforts in throwing light on capabilities of the receiver.
Please, kindly educate me on the cheapest means of connecting this device to internet.

Secondly, could I used only the wi-fi adaptor as a means to the connection or I still need WiFi router. How much does the wi-fi adaptor cost.
Adaptor is the cheapest means if you already have a smart phone that have mobile hotspot. The adaptor serve as antenna that enable your decorder to access wireless networks. It just like the antenna the starcomms telephone was using to access network. You don't need a router for this. All you need is a wireless network which you can use your phone to do that via mobile hot-spot. The device is just N1500 compare to price of modem where some modems are not compactable to the device.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2018
Mfunkynation:
Good morning,house.Pls is it possible to nail 9e(afn)using 1m consat dish here in Port-harcourt?Thanks alot for your anticipated response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Goznext: 5:44pm On May 02, 2018
Pls am new here.... I will like to be part of the free to air things.... Pls what's the process and how does it work... Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
abohwun:
Adaptor is the cheapest means if you already have a smart phone that have mobile hotspot. The adaptor serve as antenna that enable your decorder to access wireless networks. It just like the antenna the starcomms telephone was using to access network. You don't need a router for this. All you need is a wireless network which you can use your phone to do that via mobile hot-spot. The device is just N1500 compare to price of modem where some modems are not compactable to the device.
I would like to get one any help with it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
god2baski:
I would like to get one any help with it
Where is your location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2018
abohwun:
Where is your location.
agbor Delta state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
god2baski:
agbor Delta state
Adaptor with decoder or only adaptor?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2018
abohwun:
Adaptor with decoder or only adaptor?
just adaptor I have d strong 4955b decoder I need a working adaptor
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:37am On May 03, 2018
Mfunkynation:
wat 4955? can 90cm dish works?

Yes . it can work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
Ismy5000:

Yes . it can work
pls can it work with 4950H too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2018
abohwun:

Please can you attach a picture of the adapter? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 12:01pm On May 03, 2018
abohwun:
Also not all the models of WiFi adapter work, you will do well to specify the models that work for you. I am interested as I currently use modem after several failed attempts to find a compatible WiFi adapter.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Blessed day to all of you.
I have been away for a very long time due to circumstances. Am glad that the house is still beaming with the good works of FTA. I wish u all God's blessing. This month should favour all of us in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cyril497: 1:27pm On May 03, 2018
SweetWJ:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Blessed day to all of you.
I have been away for a very long time due to circumstances. Am glad that the house is still beaming with the good works of FTA. I wish u all God's blessing. This month should favour all of us in Jesus name..
Amen oo, welcome bros

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2018
Chinedu7:

Also not all the models of WiFi adapter work, you will do well to specify the models that work for you. I am interested as I currently use modem after several failed attempts to find a compatible WiFi adapter.
It work on all the Tiger decoders I have tested it on, but I don't know of it's compactability with order models like strong, Qsat etc. It is produced by Tiger.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
rapthugx:

Please can you attach a picture of the adapter? Thanks.
Just check the page before this one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
abohwun:
It work on all the Tiger decoders I have tested it on, but I don't know of it's compactability with order models like strong, Qsat etc. It is produced by Tiger.
Send me your contact here chinov2013@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2018

Ok,I will try it on Qsat and maybe strong and give the house a feedback
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2018
Manir drop your number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 9:24pm On May 03, 2018
Please, is TSTV sassy decoder universal? As in, can it be used to track other sats other than the TSTV's?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2018
abohwun:
Manir drop your number
am still awaiting your reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2018
god2baski:

just adaptor I have d strong 4955b decoder I need a working adaptor
I have not tested it on a strong decorder so no assurance it work for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by god2baski(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2018
abohwun:
I have not tested it on a strong decorder so no assurance it work for you.
kk let me know how it goes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2018
PLS help, I have goojprt pt-210 portable Bluetooth printer, any time I want to connect via Bluetooth device, when I enter 0000 as password or 1234, it will say incorrect password
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
omaolowo:

To me, it is best for you to go for the FreeSat satfinder that combines all the qualities of satfinder, decoder and Tv monitor all combined.
Freesat V8 Satfinder is an example

All you need to do outside is done as you track outside without any assistance nor with the use of decoder nor Tv set. You can even blindscan and watch channels on the device.
It is charged like an handset

Thanks bro. please do you know the price of freesat v7 and v8? because i priced it here in ilorin the guy said 26k and someone told it should not be more than 20k naira.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
olatayoalabis:

Thanks bro. please do you know the price of freesat v7 and v8? because i priced it here in ilorin the guy said 26k and someone told it should not be more than 20k naira.
check jumia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2018
I bought a new strong 4955 decoder. But both its signal strength and quality are at 00%. Why is this so. I can't even track with it. Please help.

Chinedu7, Abohwun
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 1:53pm On May 04, 2018
Please, is TSTV sassy decoder universal? As in, can it be used to track other sats other than the TSTV's?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
SayDeeJay:
Why not try it and let us knw?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.